Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Egyptain Encounter

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Egyptain Encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: Egyptain Encounter

Post by Serpon Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Sahar began to think who could possibly become her tag partner.  She had fought a few people but she currently couldn't think of anyone who could keep up with her.  Oh yes, their were wrestlers who were actually better then her or close to her level but the chances of forming a tag team with them was probably near zero.  Then again all she had to do was just prove herself a bit more, maybe win a few more matches, take on a few well know wrestlers and she could probably get herself a tag partner.  Though she would probably have to train with her new partner for a while.  Meaning seeing the goddesses in the ring would probably take several months.  Sahar decided to push these thought aside from now and simply focus on the Goddesses who were saying they were honored to met her. “Well when I get a tag partner, I will let you know.  Thank you for giving me a chance.  As for holding you in high esteem, you have earned it.  Your skills are great and you each have a good attitude.” stated Sahar in a calm manner.

The pharaoh then heard what the younger Goddesses had to say and was a bit surprised at first but realize it was only natural.  Hype tended to make things look far better then they were in real life.  But to the purple hair wrestler, the Goddesses had lived up to her expectations. “No, not only have you met my expectations but you have surpass them.  Honestly when I first started I thought the two of you might get mad at me for doing something a bit similar to you.  And if your sister is boring then everyone else must be lifeless.” said Sahar as she didn't want to have the Goddesses fighting in front of her.

Then the Pharaoh froze at the next thing she heard.  She wasn't sure if she had heard that properly.  Bastet had just stated that she didn't have to wait for a tag partner to fight them in the ring.  The Pharaoh took a moment to think about this.  A two on one would mean she would get destroyed but it would be by her idols.  “Well fighting the two of you in a handicap match probably means I am going to get destroyed but if its by the two of you, then I don't mind.” stated Sahar as she decided to take up the younger Goddesses offer.

Last edited by Person on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Text Color)

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Bastet chuckled and shrugged a little bit when Sahar mentioned that they had earned her respect and admiration. "I suppose we do the best that we can! It can be difficult dealing with some of the women around here, but it is easier for me having my illustrious Big Sister to help me through the tougher times!" She would look over at the older of the two Goddesses and grin.

Anubis smirked and coughed a little bit. "Yes, it is nice to have each other. Not only have we been able to scale the heights of the tag team division rather quickly, but we are able to keep each other...sane." She glanced back to Sahar. "If you ever need any support, I hope you will be comfortable enough to seek us out. We are honored that you admire us enough to pattern your own persona after ours."

"Yes, we couldn't be angry at you! We're flattered. Incredibly flattered," Bastet would say, as she ran a hand along Sahar's arm, brazenly exploring the musculature and the smoothness of the limb. "Honestly, while we may have more experience, you're just as big as we are, and your body seems plenty toned...you might even be a better wrestler than either of us before too long!" She chuckled, and waited to hear what Sahar had to say about her suggestion of a match. She wasn't exactly surprised when the Pharaoh agreed to a handicap match, but that wasn't exactly what Bastet had in mind. "Oh, it wouldn't be fair to you to do a handicap match! It's hardly sporting, and we're nothing if not sporting! No, I was thinking something more along the lines of a singles match...you can fight one of us, and see how your strength compares to that of a Goddess!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:34 pm

The pharaoh nodded her head at what the Goddesses were saying.  Though she herself had yet to encounter any of the harder women to deal with, she had seen them on television and their were a few that she would like to take out.  Sahar continued to pay attention to her fellow wrestlers.  She found it nice how they could support one another and that if she ever needed any support she could seek them out as well. “I am most grateful.  Also should the two of you ever need any support from me or perhaps anything else, feel free to drop by, my doors will always be open for the two of you.” said the purple hair wrestler as she would always accept the Goddesses and would gladly help them with any problems they would encounter.

Sahar then took a moment to think why she might mean so much to the Goddesses before coming up with her own little theory.  She was a fan who had become a wrestler purely due to the Goddesses, yes the Goddesses had all sorts of fans but none of them really followed in their foot steps.  Thus Sahar was the dream of what ever fan of the Goddesses wanted to be.  She was a representation of the Goddesses fans in a way.  “I guess its not every day you see a fan rise from the crowd and become a wrestler in their image.  In fact most wrestlers may never have something like this happen to them.” stated the Pharaoh as she realized that getting a fan like her might be harder then getting a title belt but she dismiss the thought as she was starting to think way to highly of herself.

The purple hair wrestler was flattered by the comments they made about her body.  She did have a good body, no one could deny it or else she wouldn't be in AFW winning matches.  As much as she respected the Goddesses she did want to surpass them as she didn't get this far by settling for 2nd place or 3rd place.  So hearing that gave her a lot of confidence.  “Well if I ever do surpass you, I will make sure to remember everything you did for me.  And when I do, I hope the two of you then try to surpass me.” stated Sahar as it felt good to give a bit of motivation to the Goddesses.

The pharaoh then raised an eye brow at Bastet suggestion.  “I am honored.  I don't think I have ever seen either one of you do a single match before.  Yes I will gladly accept this, I don't care what kind of match it is, as long as it's verse one of you, that is all that matters with me.  You have no idea what this means to me!” said Sahar as her fangirl side showed again.  Fighting the Goddesses was one thing but fighting one of them in a single match was the best thing that could ever happen to her, it was a dream come true.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:43 pm

The Goddesses both seemed to think that the Pharaoh's description of why her appearance was especially important to them was fairly fitting. "It isn't every day that something like this happens to wrestlers," Bastet would say. Having another wrestler base their entire appearance and persona on one's own was actually very rare. Many fans could be capable wrestlers, given time and training, but few took that extra step into the arena themselves.

"And we wanted to meet you and let you know that we appreciate it, and are very flattered by your honoring us in that way," Anubis would add.

It soon became clear that, while Sahar did idolize the Goddesses, she did not view them as completely untouchable. She was a fairly confident girl herself, and her comments about surpassing the Goddesses and then wanting them to try to catch up to her got a few chuckles out of both of the Goddesses. They were glad to hear that Sahar was ambitious. "We'll see. Perhaps you will be winning the individual title while we're winning the tag team title!" Bastet would say.

From there, then, Bastet made her suggestion of a single match between Sahar and one of the two Goddesses, and the Pharaoh seemed to be floored once again at the prospect of battling one of her idols. Bastet was excited at the prospect of either herself or Anubis going up against Sahar, as well. The girl's body was lovely. The cat-eared and jackal-eared Goddesses glanced at each other, then back to Sahar. "Do you want to choose which of us you fight? Or would you like us to decide amongst ourselves?" Bastet would ask.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:33 pm

The idea of the Goddesses and the Pharaoh both holding individually titles at the same time was truly an interesting one.  Winning a title belt was hard, but winning a title belt while the Goddesses held a title belt as well would require a miracle but it was something for Sahar to aim for.  After all she had gotten this far already which could be considered a miracle.  “I must say, I do enjoy the idea of the two of you holding a the tag team title while I gain a title of my own.  If that ever happens we must have another match.” stated the Pharaoh as she started to day dream of such an event.

Sahar then heard that she could choose which one of the Goddesses to fight or she could simply allow the Goddesses to choose for her.  The Pharaoh took a moment to think about it.  “I wish to choose my opponent.” stated the purple hair wrestler as she then weighted her options.  Bastet was probably more eager to fight the Pharaoh.  Anubis on the other hand was closer to Sahar size.  “Anubis shall you be my opponent?  If you accept I shall surrender full control of the ring type and match type to you.” said Sahar in a calm and respectful manner.  The reason she had chosen Anubis is cause she felt she could learn more from her due to their similar size.  In addition she felt that getting a match with Bastet later down the road would be a bit easier.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:28 pm

The prospect of Pharaoh winning an individual title at the same time the Goddesses held a tag team title was tantalizing. It would probably be a while before the Egyptian girl was in a position to compete for an AFW title, but the Goddesses weren't planning on leaving anytime soon, so they had plenty of time. But right now, they had plans to make for a more immediate match: a match between Sahar and one of the Goddesses. The deities gave her an option of whether to pick a Goddess to fight or to allow them to decide between themselves, and Sahar chose the former option.

And then, having chosen that option, she proceeded to choose her opponent. When she asked Anubis if she would fight her, the jackal-eared Goddess smiled and nodded. "I would be delighted."

"I would have suggested Big Sister as your opponent if you had allowed us to decide, so I think it all works out!" Bastet would interject.

"Now, if you are going to allow me to decide our arena and our match stipulation," Anubis would say, "then I would suggest that we fight somewhere suitable. Somewhere distinctly Egyptian, one where it would be fitting for Anubis and the Pharaoh to duel. Shall we see...a lavish, ancient crypt? As far as the stipulations, I do not see much reason to hold anything back against each other, so long as we are not threatening any real harm to each other. We can fight with pain...and pleasure, if you wish."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:49 pm

Sahar smiled at hearing that the Goddesses would accept a match between herself and Anubis, one of her dreams was now coming true.  It seemed that the Goddesses also shared her view points of her fighting Anubis as well.  The Pharaoh kept her eyes dazed on the Goddesses as Anubis talk.  The jackal-eared Goddess began to talk about the wrestling ring and the stipulation.  The idea of doing battle in an ancient crypt made the Sahar heart beat quickly with anticipation.  It also seemed that everything would be legal as long as they didn't seriously hurt each other, this meant she might be getting intimate with the Goddesses causing her face to tint red again.  “Very well, I accept.  Shall we perhaps put in any sort of spoils of war for the victor of our match?” stated the Pharaoh as she was now hype for this match.  Though she wondered what kind of spoils the Goddesses would want if any.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:13 am

When Anubis suggested that they could incorporate pleasure as well as pain into their contest in the pyramid's crypt, Sahar turned red, but did not say no to the suggestion. Anubis took that as agreement, then. Anything would be legal so long as they were not attempting to cause serious or permanent injury to the other—a stipulation which hardly seemed necessary, considering Sahar's admiration for Anubis and Anubis's appreciation and respect for the Pharaoh, but one which was worth establishing nonetheless. Establishing it as law allowed the two to move on to other business.

"And, shall we say, that to win one of us must close the other inside a sarcophagus? That should be particularly fitting," Anubis would say, before considering whether to add any "spoils of war" to the match. She considered it for a moment, wondering how Sahar would feel about the most obvious—but also, potentially, the most exciting—suggestion. She pondered that, then decided to pose the question to the Egyptian wrestler directly. "Well, if I were to choose a prize for the victor, my suggestion would be that the loser should serve the winner as her servant, and perform whatever services the winner wills her to perform," Anubis would recommend.

"How do you feel about that?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:33 am

Being closed in a sarcophagus?  The idea was truly an interesting one, she had never done such a match before or even seen such a thing.  That would probably mean they were doing a special coffin match and there would be much attention around the match.  Win or lose, Sahar popularity would be increased by simply being in this match though winning was preferable.  The Pharaoh would need to defeat Anubis by placing her in the Sarcophagus and that would be no easy achievement as she would need to wear her down first, but she still felt confident in doing so.  “Yes, I think it would be a fitting way to end our match between a Pharaoh and a living Goddess.” stated Sahar in a confident tone as she then listened to what Anubis suggested for the victory.  She took a moment to process it before deciding to make a response. “I do accept, but we should put down a time limit, be it a day or a month.” stated the Pharaoh as she had seen such stipulation last for a month while others only lasted for a day, she just wanted to make sure there was no confusion between herself and the Goddesses.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:45 pm

Anubis herself had never actually participated in a coffin match before, seeing as how she almost never participated in matches without her sister there to form the second half of their tag team. But she could not think of a more appropriate scenario for a Goddess and a Pharaoh: the two of them would duel in an ancient Egyptian crypt, as if deep inside one of the Great Pyramids, free to attack each other however they pleased, with the match only ending once one of the two had been sealed inside a sarcophagus. Sahar seemed to like the idea, too, and actually seemed to be fairly confident as they laid out all the various stipulations of the fight.

She did take a moment to analyze Anubis's suggestion for the "spoils of war" that the winner would get. And the jackal-eared Goddess was glad she did take that second, because she wanted Sahar to be certain that she agreed to every part of the match rules and stipulations. The loser, in being the winner's servant, would obviously perform all manner of different tasks, both basic and much more...personal. Sahar seemed to understand that, however, and just wanted to set a time limit so that they were both completely clear on what was at stake.

"Hmm," Anubis would intone. "Well, I would be more than happy to be your servant for as long as you desire, should you be able to defeat me. Do you have a specific length of time in mind? And moreover, are there any more stipulations that you want to add at this time?" Anubis would pause for a moment, and then, glancing over to her cat-eared sister, she would ask: "And shall we include my Little Sister in any post-match...festivities?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum