Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut!

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut! - Page 7 Empty Re: Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:12 am

Rachel's world shot back to life, if not back into focus, as another fist collided with her belly, pressing deep towards the mat and pushing some of the remaining air out of her. Coughing from the initial blow, she was barely aware when Hayasui wrapped around her arm, pressing her pelvis into Rachel's elbow. Almost immediately, pain shot all the way up towards her shoulder, causing her to scream with what little air she had left. With Hayasui working her whole body like a lever against Rachel's one arm, it didn't take long for it to feel like she would snap the bone, or at least dislocate something.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut! - Page 7 Empty Re: Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut!

Post by Panda Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:01 am

Hayasui ignored Rachel's screams as she locked in the arm bar, waiting for a while longer before letting up on the arm bar, but not releasing the arm. Emboldened, Hayasui would attempt to pin the arm to the mat with her hands, intending to drop her knees on the limb to weaken it further. If this managed to work, Hayasui would then pull Rachel onto her side, now intending to lock in a kimura to stress Rachel's shoulder.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:13 am

Rachel's voice couldn't hold up for much longer as her arm was bent backwards, when suddenly, the pressure stopped. She mistakenly saw this as a moment of respite, when suddenly both of Hayasui's knees came crashing down into her arm, sending another shudder of pain through it. If not for being pinned down she would have rolled over to caress the point of impact, but trapped as she was she could only squirm and squeal in pain. Finally, she was yanked onto her side, Hayasui interweaving her own limbs around Rachel's before harshly twisting her arm behind her own back.

At this point, in other circumstances, she would have been impressed. Rachel was not impressed. She was in a lot of pain, and she didn't have enough voice left to scream. Instead, quiet squeaks and squeals exited her mouth as tears dripped onto the mat. She wasn't sure if her arm would snap here or if she might just pass out from the pain, all she could think about was how excruciating it was, and how helpless she was to get out. With only one limb left undamaged, her chances of escape, or respite, were quickly running out.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:56 am

Hayasui held the kimura for a while longer before she felt wetness on her leg. Releasing the hold and placing Rachel on her back again, Hayasui's eyes widened at the sight of the tears flowing freely from the girl's face. Cursing herself for going overboard again, Hayasui decided that she would end the match now. It was the least she could do, and it didn't seem like Rachel would put up any more resistance.

With this in mind, Hayasui retrieved the handcuffs, intending to first reach across to grab Rachel's undamaged arm and click the cuff around the before dragging it over by the over cuff and trying to slip that around the hand of the damaged arm.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:10 am

As soon as Hayasui released her, Rachel's whole body went limp, and she sprawled out on the floor. She wasn't sure where her opponent was headed at this point, and for the time she didn't care, in all the chaos and mayhem of the match, this moment of relaxation was a welcome change. Before long, Hayasui came back with a pair of handcuffs, and a pang of fear shot through Rachel's body. Generally these after-match "sessions" tend to be just as bad, or worse, than the match themselves, and this was not one of Rachel's better ones. She still had one good arm to fight her opponent off with... but Hayasui had a good whole body, sans perhaps a bruised crotch, and Rachel knew when she was beat.

As the Japanese girl cuffed her good arm first, Rachel sensed a gentleness that she hadn't seen since that shy-looking girl had walked into the ring. She offered little resistance as the other hand was cuffed, instead giving a wheezy chuckle. "Okay... you're the b-boss," she coughed, giving a nervous smile up towards Hayasui's face. "What n-now?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:18 am

Now that the match was over, Hayasui finally allowed herself to feel a degree of concern for her former opponent. Uncaring of the crowd around them, Hayasui leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on Rachel's forehead, unable to help blushing.

"Now," she said, pulling back a little, "We should probably rest up a bit. At least until it doesn't hurt too much for you to move."

With that, Hayasui took Rachel's hands in her own and stood up, trying to help Rachel regain her feet as well and offering her a shoulder to lean on if one was required.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:34 am

Rachel blushed a noticeable amount as well at the kiss on her forehead, looking up at Hayasui with sympathetic eyes, not really sure what to say. The sudden change in attitude was all the convincing she needed to believe the pain inflicted on her was just out of misunderstandings, and that maybe this whole POW business wouldn't be so bad after all.

She found her words just fine, however, when she tried to stand up. "Shit... I-I'm kinda stuck here," she mumbled. Every part of her body that would help her get up, from the bottom of her ankles to to the top of her spine, was wracked with pain. In fact, she hadn't really realized how sore she was until she tried getting to her feet. "There isn't any chance we could just sit here for the rest of the night, is there?" she chuckled, before making another attempt to get to her feet.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:40 am

Hayasui chuckled as well at Rachel's current predicament, wincing at the reminder that she'd done this to her to begin with.

"As nice as that might be," Hayasui mused, "I have a better idea."

With that, the girl took advantage of Rachel's attempts to stand up to lift her up in a bridal carry, making her way to the edge of the ring with her before setting her down gently right next to the ropes and sliding out. Reaching in, Hayasui would pull Rachel out of the ring and proceed to carry her backstage for a basic after-action patch-up.

Hayasui wins by POW.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:58 am

Rachel let out a sore "whoop" as she was lifted from her feet and carried from the ring. "Woah there, buy me dinner first!" she teased as Hayasui brought her backstage, letting out a sigh of relief. Sure, almost every part of her body was sore, but all things considered, this wasn't so bad.

Winner: Hayasui Koridae

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7