Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:25 am

The harder Hayasui pulled, the louder Rachel screamed, and she was pulling pretty damn hard. The pain of this move was already putting the last one to shame, and from behind the turnbuckle tears wear making their way down Rachel's face and onto the mat. At first, when Hayasui released her ankles, Rachel thought her torture was over, but then something else grasped them. Not hands, but... oh no-

As Hayasui pulled back with the full force of her body onto Rachel's battered crotch, she found her words again through the pain, though not the most articulate ones. "OH GOD PLEASE STOP!" she cried, her hands switching between grasping her head and flailing madly as she made it's way through her body. "P-please! I'm b-begging you!" she wheezed, her voice too worn to scream anymore as the tears poured down.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut!

Post by Panda Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:39 am

At Rachel's screams, the dull pounding in Hayasui's ears cut out immediately, the girl letting go instantly on simple instinct and dropping to the floor.

...Oh shit, what have I...

Shaking her head to put aside her concern for her opponent, Hayasui climbed back into the ring, and would attempt to drag Rachel back into the center of the ring. The crowds around her booed at the sudden cessation of the carnage, but she shut them out, focusing only on Rachel, just as she had been when the match started. Only now she was doing so to bring an end to the match.

With this in mind, she would attempt to lay down on top of Rachel, intending to secure a crossbody pin.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:52 am

Rachel groaned, curled up around her beaten groin as soon as Hayasui released her, her body a crying heap amidst all the pain she was in. It was by no means the worst she had experienced here, but that didn't really make it any easier to bear at this particular moment. She could barely think about anything else when suddenly she found herself dragged again, this time towards the center of the mat. She meekly scrambled about, but she lacked the strength to do anything about it when Hayasui brought her to the center and... laid down on her? She couldn't be going for a pin, it wasn't that kind of match. Was she just tired? Rachel knew she had some good attrition, but she didn't realize that she got worn down slower than the girls beating her up. Maybe she could use this as a legitimate strategy.

Well, in the future, anyway, right now, tired or not, Hayasui had her stuck to the floor, and it was difficult enough for her to breath as it was. Though the pressure on her stomach was making it harder for her to speak at all, they were close enough now that her best attempts could still barely be heard.

"Um.... what are you doing?" she wheezed, a befuddled expression on her face.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:55 am

Hayasui looked at Rachel, just as confused.

"Umm...Pinning you," she said, as if this should've been obvious, "I kinda zoned out through the explanation, you know, first match and all, but I remember reading that a pin can end the match, and seeing as you aren't submitting...yeah."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:58 am

If her arms weren't trapped beneath Hayasui's body, she would have brought her hand up to her face right then and there. As it were, though, she could just shake her head and gesture towards the handcuffs and collars adorning the sides of the ring. "No... special... match. You g-gotta get those on m-me..." she coughed.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:20 am

Hayasui went red with embarrassment at Rachel's response.

"...Oh," Hayasui said, quickly pushing herself off of Rachel. The girl quickly retrieved the hand cuffs and the collar. Making her way back over to Rachel, Hayasui decided that it would be easiest if she started with the collar, but it looked like it would be more uncomfortable than Hayasui wanted things to be for Rachel if she just stuck another collar on top of the one already there.

With this in mind, Hayasui would kneel down near Rachel and try to start fiddling with the collar she was wearing, intending to get it off so she could fit the other collar on her.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:26 am

Oh no. Hell no. This was not happening. If this Japanese girl wanted to get the fight over with, fine, Rachel was plenty spent by now. But now she felt the need to add insult to injury? Rachel thought she had already made it pretty clear that collar was a touchy subject, and she didn't really have any words in her left.

But she did have bites, and when Hayasui started fidgeting with her neck, she let the girl have one. Lunging forward with what strength her back had left, she chomped down on Hayasui's hand as hard as she could. Which, at this moment, was not hard enough to do any real damage, but it probably still hurt like hell.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:35 am

To Hayasui's surprise, Rachel managed to take the opportunity presented and chomp down on one of Hayasui's hands. Whatever she'd been feeling for the girl until now was wiped away with a tidal wave of pain as Rachel's bite brought a scream from her. The unexpected pain brought on a reflexive response, Hayasui attempting to hammer away at Rachel's head with her free hand intending to force her to let go.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:39 am

Rachel's jaw clamped down as hard as she could, but each blow to her head loosened her grip a little bit more. Before long, the room was spinning again, and finally her mouth slipped off Hayasui's hand collapsing back onto the mat. Even through her dazed state, she could tell that this fight was still not over, not anymore. Rachel clenched her teeth one more time as she braced for whatever pain was to come next.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:02 am

Hayasui allowed a moment to nurse her injured hand, looking at the dazed Rachel for a moment as her fury came blazing to life once more.

That bitch.

Considering the options available to her, Hayasui half considered working Rachel's legs over some more before remembering that those wouldn't really fit in the handcuffs. Thus, the only real option at this time was to work her arms, which she hadn't really done much of thus far. However, she'd rather not risk getting bitten again. With that in mind, Hayasui would first try for a shot into Rachel's belly to distract her, then try to grab the closest arm, intending to lock in an arm bar with her legs cross over at the ankle to put them out of the reach of Rachel's mouth.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next