by Maxy Today at 5:40 am

» Daisuke vs. Ally Reish
by Maxy Today at 5:26 am

» The Limit
by Clobber Jobber Today at 5:20 am

» Bed Wrestling Submission Match- Rei vs Xuan Lee
by IndigoDragon Today at 5:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, cutestwitch, d_ultsch, JimmyRussler, killcarrion, Link-mon, Maxy, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teesta, tehbohemian, Val, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Hayasui Koridae

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hayasui Koridae

Post by I_care_not_till_I_must on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:23 pm

Hayasui's default casual attire

Name: Hayasui Koridae
Sex: Female
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Black
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 130
Entrance music: I'm So Sorry - Imagine Dragons

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Against an opponent who can match or exceed her in raw physical capabilities, Hayasui tends to go all out from the start. Against less physically-able opponents, however, Hayasui tends to lower herself to just about their physical

Style: A mixed martial artist in a very literal interpretation of the term, Hayasui is highly competent in a form of karate that mixes Filipino Kali, Kenpo, and Brazilian Ju Jitsu, in addition to some training in kickboxing and some dabbling in boxing.

Preferred Attacks: No preferences. Likes to keep her options open.

Preferred Matches: Any matches, thought she's embarrassed about the idea of hentai matches.

Endurance: ****
Strength: ****
Speed: *****
Defense: *****
Technique: *****

Hayasui's ring attire. Mistakes were made.

Personality: Hayasui is constantly looking to enjoy every fight she's in, no matter her opponent's skill level or raw physical aptitude. Against weaker opponents, she tends to hold back so that she is either at or just above their level of physical aptitude, thus leaving the contest as much up to skill as she can. From there, she will occasionally adjust herself to drag the fight out. However, if riled enough, she will abandon all sense of holding back.

Hayasui dislikes researching her opponents ahead of time, believing that it takes away from the fun of fighting them. Thus, unless she's faced someone before, she goes into every match practically blind.

All that aside, she's pretty much what you'd expect from someone who's spent most of their life living with a family of martial artists. Somewhat repressed, strangely optimistic out of the ring but even more strangely serious when she's in it.

Wrestling attire: Hayasui's usual wrestling attire is made up of a white gi with no belt, white blouse underneath that, and black pants, with light sneakers that both protect her feet and let her keep her full range of movement. On a whim, she might swap her clothes out for a light purple bikini.

Fun Facts:
-Hayasui has a major sweet tooth. Candy is a legitimately effective bribe for her in most cases.
-She's also fairly certain that she's at the very least bi-curious, if not outright bisexual, but tries to keep a lid on it. That aside, it does sometimes come out during matches.
-Unbeknownst to her, Hayasui's family has been keeping a cursory eye on her. Only to the extent of making sure she's okay, rather than to interfere in her sudden bid for independence.

History:

The heir to an old martial arts clan, Hayasui began her studies not long after she took her first step. A wellspring of natural talent and an honest love for what she was being taught soon turned her into something of a prodigy. When most girls would've been blogging or hanging out with their friends, Hayasui was either training or studying, both martial arts and academics, though with more focus on the former.

Then, one night, not a week after her graduation from high school and her promotion to 5th degree Black Belt in her family's art, Hayasui vanished. Her bed had not been slept in and the only sign that she'd been there was a small note reassuring her parents that she was going out to seek her own fortune.

Ever since then, Hayasui has been trying to make up for the years she lost to her training, trying out all sorts of things that were formerly forbidden from her for the sake of avoiding possible distractions. Even so, her love of martial arts kept her training, and part of her always liked to test herself against others.

Then she came across a recruiter for AFW and, enticed by the promise of worthy, or at the very least passable, opponents, quickly joined up, not quite knowing the full scope of what she'd gotten herself into.

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
vs Rachel Carin via handcuffs
Losses:
vs Alex Withers via orgasm
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends: Rachel Carin
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Timeline:

1. A high-stakes debut match for the Rookie Martial Artist

2. Debut aftermath: Fire-forged friends?

3. An embarrasing match, an even more embarrassing loss, and a new friend.

4. New Beginnings, of a sort

Last edited by I_care_not_till_I_must on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:31 pm; edited 8 times in total

I_care_not_till_I_must

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayasui Koridae

Post by Tatyina on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:23 am

You just need a history section and you're good to go.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I_care_not_till_I_must on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:20 am

Added le history

Emily Blaskowicz

Hayasui Koridae

Sion Eltnam

Fur N Feathers

Emily McFlannigan(Changeling)

I_care_not_till_I_must

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:36 am

Approved. You may make matches and rp as you like.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down