Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut!

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut!

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:38 pm

Rachel's attempts to crawl for the handcuffs were halted as a fist came slamming down onto her back again, damaging her already sore spine even further. As soon as she hit the mat, Rachel writhed and rolled about, arching her back, and desperately trying to massage it or... well, something. Of course, nothing helped, nothing really soothed the pain, and all that resulted was her squirming and groaning on the mat, completely open to another attack, yet again. She didn't are who got those cuffs, but the match was so close to ending... and now it seemed like it would continue for a while longer yet. "Y-you bitch..." she muttered, not really thinking and certainly not intending her opponent to hear, but pain can make you say some stupid things sometimes.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hayasui Koridae Vs Rachel Carin- Hardcore POW Debut!

Post by Panda Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Hayasui lay there for a moment as Rachel writhed about, before steeling herself and pushing up to her feet, wincing at the dull throb of pain between her legs.

Then other girl's words registered, as Hayasui gave a hollow chuckle in return, putting some distance between her and Rachel.

"You're the one who went for a below-the-belt hit, though I suppose I was asking for that one," Hayasui shot back, "You know, for someone who was so worried about hurting me before the match started, you seem to be in a lot more pain than me. Then again, considering you're a street fighter, it would make sense that you're only good at cheap shots, trash-talk, and taking hits."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Whoops. Sounds like that one got out. Even still, though, couldn't this girl see she was just trying to get things over with? Beating her up one thing, but taunting her like this too? Yeah, she definitely was in pain, that didn't give her any need to give Rachel shit about it. Who did she think she-

"You know what? Fu- haahhh... f-fuck it," she spat, having occasional trouble getting the words out. "I t-try to be nice, 'cause you're n-new, but you just want to play miss stone-face f-fucking ninja, huh?" She struggled to get up as she spoke, though the best she could manage is a sitting position. "Well, fuck it. I'm d-done being nice." And with that, she began her slow, but determined, crawl for the chair lying in the opposite corner in the ring.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Hayasui raised an eyebrow at the girl's reply, watching her crawl for the chair.

"You know," she said, "Your resolve is admirable, but you just don't sound intimidating when you're crawling. That aside, I specifically told you not to worry about me. It was entirely your decision to 'play nice'. Though, I do hope that, now that you've stopped, maybe you'll manage to get a few more decent hits on me."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Oh she'd get a few good hits in. Maybe not many, maybe not enough, but they'd be good ones for sure. Rachel was more than a little surprised Hayasui was making no attempt to stop her, but that was just fine by her. This was starting to get personal, after all.

As she reached the chair, Rachel could already tell her legs were doing a bit better. Not great, of course, and her back still hurt like hell, but at least she could get to her feet. Using the chair to prop herself up, she turned back to Hayasui, this time ready to do some real damage as she started approaching her opponent.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Smiling as Rachel picked herself up, Hayasui finally took a good hard look at the other girl, unable to help raising a eyebrow at the collar.

...Odd...

"Just curious," Hayasui said as she assumed a Kenpo stance, eagerly anticipating the chance to actually use it, "What's with the collar? Overly possessive boyfriend?"

I certainly hope that isn't just a thing boyfriends tend to do, though that would certainly explain why the elders always forbade me from things like dates and such...Oh who am I kidding, they were still paranoid assholes.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:06 pm

"I- what?!" Rachel froze in her tracks. Why did everyone always assume that? And more importantly, where did this girl get off thinking she had the right to be asking personal questions all of a sudden? The taunting, kicking her when she's down, and now this- it was clear that Hayasui was trying to get under her skin. And you know what? It was working.

A few rushed steps in, and Rachel had the chair high above her head, ready to bring it down. Assuming nothing got in her way, she was looking to bring it right down on Hayasui's skull, and hopefully knock her down a peg.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Hayasui raised eyebrow as Rachel's response to the comment was to full out charge in with the chair raised above her head. Perhaps that last jab had struck a little too deep. Reckless was hardly much better than playing nice, but Hayasui decided to work with what she had.

Hayasui moved off, attempting to side-step the chair. If she managed that, Hayasui would take advantage of her positioning to launch a hook at Rachel's body, pivoting in place to put more weight behind the blow.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Maybe if Rachel was less tired, her swing would have hit. Or if the pain wasn't in her back, but somewhere she used less for this particular swing. Or maybe if she wasn't so pissed off, and actually a bit more focused. There were a lot of "maybe's" here, but the fact of the matter was she missed. And she was about to be punished for it.

As Hayasui almost effortlessly dodged the chair, it was clear that she was not nearly as worn down as Rachel would have liked to believe. The punch she responded with once again landed straight in Rachel's gut, a wide-eyed grunt her only retort as she staggered back. While she was certainly tired enough to fall off her feet, she fell back into the support of the turnbuckle where she had retrieved the chair instead, her weapon still limply hanging in her grasp as she panted and wheezed, her arms sprawled out over the top ropes and her body slouched into the corner.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Hayasui couldn't help but feel a thrill rush through her, as well as another flash of anger. Here was her opponent, all but helpless before her. This was something that she had accomplished of her own accord. Even so...

Was this really the best opponent they could come up with? Surely they listened to some degree when I answered their question about my existing skillset.

Then that low blow from earlier came back to mind. Part of her wanted to repay the favor, but that wouldn't be possible in Rachel's current position. Then Hayasui noticed the structure Rachel was leaning on.

Perfect.

With a wicked smile, Hayasui moved in, intending to pepper Rachel's belly with a few more punches before taking a step back and trying to send a hook straight for her opponent's head, intending to daze her.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next