Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Preparations and Planning...right? (For Person)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Preparations and Planning...right? (For Person) - Page 2 Empty Re: Preparations and Planning...right? (For Person)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:39 am

O.Van looked nervously between all of the women in the room around him, the manager Ahika was constantly shooting death glares over at him which made it rather easy for him to divert his eyes away from hers. One of the maids, Hokatu or whatever her name was, O.Van didn't have much time to remember it when his life was in jeopardy and didn't want to poke the bear in the room with a stick if he were to ask for a re-introduction, he saw her looking around the office. As long as those eyes were off of him, O.Van did not mind one bit as he moved on to the other maid, Sui(?) had a pen out and was doing...something with it. O.Van's eyebrows perked at the sight of it and was wondering what in the world she was doing. He was so flabbergasted that he stopped his go around the room and didn't get a chance to mentally go over notes he had compiled about Sermis and with Mari he didn't need to see anything, he could hear it in her voice that she really wanted this rematch with what was going into the already out of her normal swimming pool of comfort.

Mari's eyes continued to focus on Sermis as they continued to sling thinly covered jabs at each other, playfully of course. "Oh? I can't beat you, you say? Well Sermis, I've heard a saying of 'keeping your words soft and sweet, because you might have to eat them.'" she playfully shot back, "I am fine with the No-Count out rule, it would be a shame if our match ended in such a way when we have much more enjoyable ways to beat each other and when I shove my breasts into your face." she jested as she perked up her breasts for emphasize, before her eyes showed confusion at the offer of forming a tag team. Mari hasn't been much interested in tag team wrestling mostly because she felt no one was good enough to tag with her, but with Sermis...it certainly did raise some questions to how tag team wrestling could go.

"Who knows? Maybe we can...or maybe we can set up another rematch, since how I love fighting you Sermis. I wouldn't want to distract myself with teaming with you when we could bond just as fine when we stand across the ring from each other."

Back to top Go down

Preparations and Planning...right? (For Person) - Page 2 Empty Re: Preparations and Planning...right? (For Person)

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:16 am

Sermis gave a smirk as she heard Mari retorts.  “I prefer my food to be crunchy, instead of being soft.” stated the raven hair wrestler in response to her rival words as she brought back food into the topic, something that the two seemed to talk a lot about.  “Your breasts, I guess there the next best thing to mine, so I guess it will be the closest thing to feeling my own breast rub agaisn't my face.  Though in the end the match will end with me pressing my superior breast on your face.” stated Sermis as she was now talking highly about herself.  She would also perked up her breasts to counter her rival, after all she didn't want to be outdone by her.

Akiha listened to every word being stated before then looking towards O.Van, giving him a serious look but not a threatening one.  “I think forming a tag team is actually a good idea.  If you two just keep fighting each other the crowd will get bored of it, remember your entertainers.  If you form a tag team, you will gain more popularity by fighting different opponents.  That being said you should probably hold up forming a tag team until after the rematch.  In addition you should each do a match or two before having this rematch to increase your popularity.  What do you think O.Van?” stated Akiha as she then waited for Mari manager to reply.

Preparations and Planning...right? (For Person) - Page 2 3l9yoRWPreparations and Planning...right? (For Person) - Page 2 AjbwxKgPreparations and Planning...right? (For Person) - Page 2 DUhLLRtPreparations and Planning...right? (For Person) - Page 2 CDNLQYlPreparations and Planning...right? (For Person) - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:03 am

Mari smirked back as Sermis took while to her threats and fired some back of her own, now their topic of conversation was heading towards the superiority of their breasts which was a topic that Mari was not willing to back down too. "Superior breasts? Sermis my friend, I'm sure you realize that in a tit fight, size does matter. And in case you didn't notice." Mari said before putting her hands down underneath her breasts to push them off and show off their size to Sermis. "I have a pretty big set. Yours are nothing to sneeze at, but compared to mine, I think they fall just a little short." she would return the jab as if there was one thing that Mari took pride in that wasn't her wrestling ability was her bust size. "You may have the experience edge, but like I said before, I'm a fast learner."

O.Van took his eye off of the pen wielding girl to see the building verbal spar between Mari and Sermis, seeing that Mari was not backing down at all from her rival. He didn't slip on her hearing as he also heard about their proposed tag team venture. Personally, O.Van didn't see a problem with it and Mari seemed to like Sermis' presence a hell of a lot more than the other girls that were in his gym, so why the hell not? "I..." O.Van began as he took a second to play the statement he was about to say in his head to ensure that it wouldn't be taken in the more offensive way. "...think that they would make a great pairing. The crowd will get tried of their antics eventually, I doubt that they could keep up with changing their matches up to keep it interesting, that is true. And indeed, it is still a future prospect, I'd agree with keeping the idea on hold and letting these two work out their...'differences' in their rematch. I doubt Mari would be able to wrap her head around such an idea in her current state."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:10 am

Sermis gave a grin as she heard Mari retort.  Sure Mari breasts were great but Sermis felt confident that hers were better.  “My dear Mari, have you gotten your eyes check, my breasts are clearly better but I guess you won't agree with me, so why don't we let the match determine who breasts are better, I'm sure we can both agree to that.” stated Sermis as she copied her rival actions by also putting her hands down underneath her breasts to push them up and show them off as well.  She was loving how her rival didn't back down but also loved how her rival also didn't over react.  Mari seemed to give the right kind of response that got Sermis fired up in the right away.

Akiha found herself agreeing with O.Van as she nodded her head.  “Agreed, I don't think the two need to form a tag team right now, that can always be done a bit later.  With that out of the way, I guess all that is left is the POW conditions, do you want the prisoner on the night you win the match or perhaps you would prefer to have the POW last for 36 hours so that you can get a day rest to recover.” stated Akiha as she waited to see what everyone would have to say about the prisoner of war conditions.  She knew how tiring a match could be and thus if they really wanted to make full use of the POW condition they would need time to rest.

Preparations and Planning...right? (For Person) - Page 2 3l9yoRWPreparations and Planning...right? (For Person) - Page 2 AjbwxKgPreparations and Planning...right? (For Person) - Page 2 DUhLLRtPreparations and Planning...right? (For Person) - Page 2 CDNLQYlPreparations and Planning...right? (For Person) - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:36 am

Mari continued to smile as she and Sermis were like two rams, repeatedly slamming their heads together and shrugged off each collision to be ready for another one. Mari loved a good face off and Sermis was providing a great one for her as she saw her mimic her gesture of pushing up her breasts as the two of them put their breasts on display before displaying them for real in their match. "I agree. The match will solve everything. And maybe then we can talk about a possible tag team after I bed you, my soon to be prisoner of war." she quipped, continuing their pre-match trash talk.

O.Van was trying to keep his eyes forward in a professional manner as his student and client continued the verbal sparring she was having with Sermis and it was a huge shock to him that he kept under folds in fear of that him reacting would result in an unneeded medical and repair fee. Never before had he seen Mari get this fire up and not throw punches at the other party, which spoke volumes to how much she respected and liked Sermis. But then the even greater surprise was when Ahika announced the Prisoner of War stipulation that the two had apparently agreed to, prior to letting the surprise take hold of him, he was mindlessly nodded his head in agreement before double taking at the stipulation. "P.O.W.!?" he shouted, his facade of a professional demeanor broke with that as he whipped his head towards Mari. "This is the first I've heard of this!"

Mari was broken out of her single minded focus on Sermis when O.Van suddenly brought up the POW, having kept that detail hidden from him for reasons that included embarrassment bringing up to a member of the opposite sex. "Sh-shut up! I can agree to whatever I want!" as she whipped her head back at O.Van in response.

"Well I'm not saying you can't take it, I just would've like to know that my student is actually taking my advice for once and broadening her view! I mean, you would beat me to death for even bringing up a POW match and I don't even like those!"

"I said shut up!" Mari shouted as she slammed her fist into the arm rest, did nothing to calm down O.Van however as she turned her attention towards Akiha with a little red on her cheeks. "I accept the one where it's on that day!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, Let's not jump to conclusions! She's right about having to rest, that last match you had with Miss Sermis over there was a rather brutal one. You can't just jump into those kind of things after what might happen in your match. Take the one where you can have time to rest up!"

Mari rolled her eyes at O.Van's insistence, "Fine! 36 hours is my answer!" Mari shouted, having been riled up by O.Van to the point where she lost all of her momentum in the verbal spar she had with Sermis, a fact that greatly irritated her and she made no effort to hide it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:52 am

Sermis was taken a bit back when Mari said she would bed her.  “Oh my, your going to bed me?  Also remember what you said about how you should keep your words soft cause you might have to eat them.  Or perhaps you are like me and prefer things to be crunchy?” stated Sermis as she was now enjoying herself trying to outdo her rival.  Yet then things seemed to have gone south as Akiha brought up the mention of the prisoner of war.  This resulted in Sermis rival now breaking contact with her and focusing on O.Van.

It seemed there was some tension between Mari and her manager.  Akiha wasn't sure what to say, she wanted to tell Mari not to be embrasse but it didn't feel like it was her place to say so and doing so might sabotage the contract.  Thus the smaller raven hair wrestler decided not to speak up and would leave the talking to O.Van.  That being said, Sermis decided to speak up.  “You should have more faith in your manager and be more trust worthy.  Lying to him can cause some serious trouble for both you and him.  That being if you don't feel like you can trust him, you can also go with my manager who will take good care of you and understand you.  It would also make setting up matches between you and me far easier. She is also rich so her rates her second to none.” stated Sermis as she gave a smirk before then looking at O.Van to see how he would react to all this.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:51 am

Mari was a little ruffled from the brief outburst she had with O.Van while her manager seemed to recovered quite quickly from it and barely dwell on the outburst as both of them were listening to Sermis. At first, O.Van was nodding affirmatively when it was said that Mari should have more trust in him as her manager but that all went downhill when it sounded like she was trying to tempt Mari to join her and her manager. "Whoa whoa whoa, let's not get to ahead of ourselves!" he quickly shouted, not liking the idea of having one of his girls being swept away from him. "Me and Mari may not see eye to eye at times, but believe me when I say I look out for the best of her!" he explained as he was the one who found Mari while scouting around for potential clients for the wrestling world. "And this maybe a negotiation, but it's for the match, not my client. So I would appreciate this if we snuff this talk and save it for a later date." he said with a huff, ignoring the fact that he resolved to keep his mouth shut of outbursts as he was hit in a sensitive spot as a manager.

Mari raised her eyebrow as she hasn't seen O.Van so adamant about keeping her as his client, usually he seemed laid back and otherwise mostly passive in front of her and the others. Although it made things easier to deal with O.Van up front, the sneaky bastard would usually go behind their backs to make matches so it was a seesaw relationship at best. So it made things a little hard to trust her slimy manager, but Mari felt indebted to him for allowing her to enter the world that she wanted to be apart of. She couldn't imagine how things would've been if she tried to do it by herself. Letting out a sigh, she decided to stay with O.Van as her manager as the sudden topic of her switching managers came up. "I appreciate the offer Sermis, but I quite like my position as O.Van's client, despite the rough patches it has. But...my wrestling career isn't about money. It's about wrestling. I've had no interest in the lavish lifestyle and I'm not about to change that. So I will ask that you keep your interest away from O.Van's and mine's relationship."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:33 am

Akiha and Sermis both stayed silent as O.Van and Mari both spoke.  It seemed their wasn't any cracks between the two, thus trying to steal Mari would only make the situation worse.  “Very well, I will no longer bring this topic back.” stated Sermis as she decided to respect Mari wish. “You two kind of remind me of bothers and sisters.  Always fighting among each other but as soon as someone else comes in between you two, you unite right away.” stated Akiha she could respect such a relationship but she also felt it would help them get over what had just happened.

“Well then, I believe that is everything, rules and conditions of the match are set.  Though it seems we have a small problem.  I cannot book a match during the usually times.  If you guys want a rematch soon, your going to have to do it around 11 in the morning.  That or wait a very long time.” stated Akiha in a professional manner.  Sermis exhaled in annoyance at the time of the match but seemed to accept it.  Now all that was left was to see if O.Van and Mari would agree at doing a match at such a time.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:25 am

"Brother and Sister!?" Both of them spoke out in shock and mild disgust on Mari's part. They immediately pointed towards each other with accusing fingers with their bewildered faces. It seems like that the two were about to go on another tirade before both of them took a deep breath and calmed themselves down before making bigger fools with their little act. "That's....an interesting term to use. I like to call our relationship a one sided begrudging mentor and student one. On her part." O.Van quickly added as Mari shot him a side glance before relenting, she already lost her mood with the playful banter with Sermis and delving farther in her relation with O.Van was not going to help her out as she simply nodded.

Then the more important topic was brought up about scheduling to be held around 11am, which Mari had no problem in doing. She and Sermis could have a match at the crack of dawn and she would still be fine in competing. "I'm fine with that. It doesn't matter what time we can fight at as long as we do it." Mari responded as O.Van nodded in agreement. There was no dividing opinion on that part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:33 am

Akiha wanted to smile and maybe giggle at how Mair and O.Van reacted to her calling them brother and sister but decided it was best to remain calm and professional.  Sermis, on the other hand, didn't hold back and actually grinned at the conversation.  The two maids, on the other hand, remained quiet and neutral.  It seemed that Mari and O.Van were both fine with doing the match at an early time despite the fact this meant less people would probably be watching.  “Well I think we are done here unless there is anything else the two of you wish to discuss.” stated Akiha as she started to organize her papers and start saving her files on the laptop.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next