Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 3:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 3 Empty Re: Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance)

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Getsu had asked a logical question but Sermis already knew the answer to it.  “Simple wrestling is a business and Akiha is a hungry shark within this business who wants to grow.  Thus she wants more wrestlers that she manages.  The more she has, the more she gets paid and the more popular she becomes.  It is simple business growth to her.  That being said, she is also a fellow wrestler though you won't find her ever fighting males, she is purely friction when it comes to her own wrestling career.  Do you want me to give you her number or would you rather talk in person?” stated Sermis in a truthful manner before inquiring on how he would want to met her.

Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 3 3l9yoRWDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 3 AjbwxKgDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 3 DUhLLRtDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 3 CDNLQYlDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 3 Empty Re: Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance)

Post by Zentrance Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:49 pm

"I could talk to her on the phone then meet in person. But if its all business, does she truly care for our well being?"

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Sermis took a moment to pause as she thought about Getsu question. “Well, I think the fact that she is a wrestling speaks volumes about how much she cares about other people and if it was just pure business she probably wouldn't give a good rate. Also truly caring for your well being is part of her business after all managers should look after their clients, lest they lose them.” stated the female wrestler.

Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 3 3l9yoRWDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 3 AjbwxKgDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 3 DUhLLRtDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 3 CDNLQYlDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:05 pm

"I guess that makes sense. I've heard of some who simply want it for the money and publicity"

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Sermis nodded her head at Gatsu comment. “That is true but Akiha already has money and publicity but she does wish to make a name for herself. Best if you judge her for yourself.” she stated now feeling that she had almost sealed the deal.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:55 pm

"I'll have to meet her then to see for myself if we can work together well and get along"

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:57 pm

Sermis nodded her head. “Very well, can I get your number then so that she can call you or would you rather I give you her number?” stated Sermis as she waited for a reply.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:00 pm

"Same thing to me"

He hands her a paper after writing his phone number on it

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:02 pm

"Very well, I shall have her contact you soon." stated Sermis as she gave a nice bow before taking the paper. "I see you later." she stated before making her exit.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:11 pm

"Farewell "

He said as he waved before going back to working out

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3