Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance)

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:15 pm

“Well despite being rich, my life has had it's ups and downs. I understand and appreciate hard work, I hate people who think everything should just be handed to them. Well I just hope you make some friends here first before you start acting like a heel, otherwise you will find people ganging up on you.” stated Sermis as she glance at him while thinking about her wrestling career. Chances were, seeing as they were both new, they would likely meet in the ring soon. Thus Sermis now carefully examined him, paying close attention to whatever hints he gave to his fighting style.

Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 2 3l9yoRWDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 2 AjbwxKgDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 2 DUhLLRtDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 2 CDNLQYlDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance)

Post by Zentrance Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:22 pm

"I completely agree with your view on people there. It is half the reason I am a heel really. "

He would look her over again, scanning for any specially toned or trained muscle areas to see where her strength lies.

" So am I right to think you came to train raw strength alone today?"

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:51 am

Sermis didn't follow the male wrestler logic. “Hold on you a heel again because why?” she stated in a confuse tone. “As for training for raw strength, that is a no, there is also endurance, tolerance and speed as well. I might be a powerhouse but you need more then just strength to win. Any experience wrestler or anyone who actually knows a thing about fighting will know that.” stated Sermis in a obvious tone.

Duel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 2 3l9yoRWDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 2 AjbwxKgDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 2 DUhLLRtDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 2 CDNLQYlDuel First Encounter (for Zentrance) - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:28 am

"i am a heel because i like mind games, i like to take down arrogant people the hard way, and ive always fought a bit dirty fighting in life or death brawls"

he moves over to another machine, pulling on cables outwards towards him with each arm, the cables being weighted down quite a bit as he makes movements similar to reverse punches.
"by the way i was only reffering to this specific trip to the gym about training."

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:16 am

“Well lots of people here are arrogant even me when I am in the ring. Then again this business requires both faces and heels. That being said, this isn't life or death, it's just a show in the end, yes its a fight but also a show. Though I guess you don't need to tell me to tell you that.” stated Sermis as she then started to hit a boxing back. “As for this trip, I am still doing more then increasing my strength, endurance and a few other things as well.” stated Sermis as she kept punching the bag.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:25 am

He did a series of flexing strwtches to loosen up instead of going straight to another machine. "Yes, i understand the basics and concepts. It helps me have no hard feelings about being seen as a villain at times. Its a new kind of fun for me as well, not to mention the lack of restrictions"

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:40 pm

Sermis nodded at the words that the male wrestler said. It seemed the two could understand one another and where they came from. It was also the same kind of logic that her manager Akiha used. “Hi, do you by any chance of a manager? If not, I have a cousin who could be your manger if you are interested. Oh, I didn't happen to catch your name.” stated Sermis as she didn't know the man name that she was trying to recruit for her sister.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:26 pm

He had not even thought of the idea that she mentioned before.
"My name is Getsu Mikado and I don't know what a manager does around here."

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:35 pm

Sermis raised an eyebrow when Getsu told her that he didn't know what a manager did. Still, she had seen and heard far stranger things. “Pleasure to meet you Getsu, as for a manager, they help you get into matches and take care of all the paper work for you. Of course they do take a cut of your paycheck but my manager is rich, so she does offer the best rates here.” she stated in a calm manner while explaining it in simple terms.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:38 pm

"I guess it would make things go smoothly. Though I'll need to speak to her before I make such a big decision. What makes you think she will want me?"

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next