Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Cpkeyes, Harrier, HighFly, killcarrion, LARIATO, RJD, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94)

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94)

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:01 am

Yuki hummed in agreement, enjoying the feel of Lilly's arm around her. Turning her head slightly, she smiled at Lilly.

"Some things look even better up close." she whispered, her cheeks reddening a little.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:14 am

Dark eyes shifted to stare into Yuki's with a tender smile, "Sometimes the closer you get the better." Being a little more forward than she'd dared since they'd left the ring Lily let her hands run down over Yuki's stomach to rest on the front of her hips, fingertips resting just inches from her sex. Lily brought her face still closer to Yuki's, cheeks brushing together soft and warm, before placing a delicate kiss at the corner of her lips.

Lilybell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:18 am

Yuki gasped lightly as she felt Lilly's hand graze over the crotch of her tight black shorts. Her face flushed, and her heart began to race. As soon as she felt Lilly's wet lips on her own, Yuki leaned forward, kissing the manager deeply and passionately.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:37 am

Lily moaned softly into their kiss, savoring the sweet taste of Yuki's lips as she pressed her breasts against the woman's back. One of her hands retreated upwards, but this time slipped beneath the fighter's top to caress her bare stomach. Her other hand, however, slid just a little farther down in between firm thighs to rub slowly and softly. She had to pass herself or this was going to be a repeat of their match: with Lily exhausted and completely at Yuki's mercy.

Lilybell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:04 am

Yuki let out a loud moan as she felt Lilly rub her crotch slowly, almost in a teasing manner, while the other hand brushed over her stomach, enjoying the feeling of their kin pressed together.

Yuki turned around, licking Lilly's lips and kissing her with a small moan of pleasure.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:17 am

Lily kept her hand down between Yuki's legs as the woman turned around to face her. The fingers trailing along the flesh beneath the white shirt slipped around to the younger woman's back, tracing her spine all the way from tailbone to the center of her shoulder blades. Lily was really doing her best to be patient and not frighten poor Yuki, but she wasn't used to holding back.

Returning the kiss with passion and a ravenous hunger Lil pressed their bodies together, causing their soft breasts to meet and crush together. A low, slow moan of pleasure trickled up through Lily's throat as she feasted upon Yuki's delicious kiss. The snowdrop may not have intended on this going down on the balcony, but it was about to...

Lilybell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Yuki moaned once more as she guided Lily inside, braking the kiss momentarily to lead her to her bedroom. As soon as they entered the cool room, she attacked Lilly with kisses once more, even daring to snake her tongue into the managers mouth.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:38 pm

A faint little laugh floated up from the woman's lungs a Yuki lead them in off of the balcony. The neighbors may, or may not, have appreciated this act of discretion. Following the pale beauty into the bedroom she threw her arms around Yuki's waist as their bodies and lips met. Lips parted, accepting the trespassing tongue and entwining it with her own.

Giving a soft moan of pleasure the bawdy brunette instinctively hooked a leg around one of the other woman's, pulling their hips together with a gentle undulation. Her lips fed hungrily from Yuki's as below her hands caressed up and down her back.

Lilybell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Yuki's breath hitched in her throat as she felt Lily's hands move under her shirt, grazing the soft skin of her back. For a few moments, it felt as if the whole world had vanished, save for this room and the two of them.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:30 pm

Lily would break off the kiss with a heavy and desirous sigh only to close suck gently upon Yuki's lower lip, pulling lightly as she did so. Unable to be patient any longer she ran her hands up the fair skin beneath the white shirt, half drawing the garment up as she did so. Below her leg around her conqueror's pulled their bodies together, a supple hip undulating into Yuki's crotch.

Her dark eyes sliding open beneath heavy lids showed just what Lily was feeling. She wanted Yuki and she wanted her badly, badly enough to push past her fatigue to get her.

Lilybell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top