by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) Empty 5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:49 am

On a day off, with no planned matches for the day, Melody had decided to hit the gym to train for a bit. What was slightly different this time is that she went to the nearby gym alone, since Navi decided to sleep the day through (though Melody left her a note to come to the gym if she decided to wake up).

Once she arrived, she quickly changed into her gym clothes (green sports bra and trunks), she looked around the gym. The women already there were too invested in their workouts, and Melody thought it wasn't a good idea to ask them for a spar.

With her mind set to work out herself for now, she approached the nearest free punching bad to practise some punches, kicks and knees, while at the same time on a slight look out for people looking for a spar, just as herself.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) Empty Re: 5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:24 am

Spoiler:
Dressed in a blue sports bra and tight black pants, Tracer made her way into the gym, earbuds playing the latest new soundtrack by her favorite DJ/artist. Stopping near the punching bag, the brunette took position and started going through the motions of her warm up, not noticing her Avalanche opponent nearby.

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) Empty Re: 5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:33 am

Melody noticed someone stopping at the punching bag near her, although not getting a good look at the person's face. She would try and turn her head towards this person, hoping that they will be able to having nice spar...

...until Melody got a good look at the person's face, and realised that it was her opponent from Avalanche, Lena Oxton.

Melody's heart filled with fear and anxiety from remembering the Avalanche match from 5 months ago, how she tried to brutally assault Tracer with with weapons, and how she still managed to prevail in the match. Ever since then, Melody felt off about wrestling in hardcore matches, not taking part in one ever since that happened.

Still not feeling ready to talk to Lena after what has happened (despite getting her phone number from her insider in the company), she tried to find some place else to train, and not talk to Tracer. She found a free treadmill on the other side of the gym.

Melody tried to sneak by Tracer, hoping the woman wouldn't notice that she left, towards the treadmill. All would be for nothing if Tracer turned around at any point, after which the conversation would likely be inevitable...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Barely 5 minutes into her warm up, Lena already felt like she was bein watched. Taking a curious glance around, she soon spotted a young woman trying to sneak by her unnoticed. It wasn't just any young woman....it was Melody. The wrestler who she faced and defeated at Avalanche, but not before assaulting her with brutal attacks from weapons, nearly giving her a career threatening injury with that suplex onto the chair.

"Oi!" she said, placing a firm hand on Melody's head, putting her on the spot, "Don't think you can just sneak by me without at least saying 'ello!"

She put on her usual charming smile, not showing any signs of anger or hostility toward her former opponent. People would find her to be a rather amicable person both in and out of the ring.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:46 am

Melody felt a chill going down her spine as someone put her hand on top of her, calling her out at the same time.

Sure enough, as she turned around, she saw Tracer's cheerful smile, as she felt guilty once again over what she did in the match:

"Um...I...uh...kinda...", random things started coming out of Melody's mouth, struggling to form a coherent thought. After taking a deep breath, she calmed down and finally said:

"It...feels kinda awkward to say a anything, even a simple "hello" after what I did in the match...and then me running away after that"

"But...hello, Lena,", she would answer Tracer: "And, um...sorry for what happened at Avalanche. Both the harsh stuff and running away..."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 03, 2017 2:26 am

Lena waved off the apology, "Water under the bridge luv. I may not av liked your methods, but I can learn to forgive."

She didn't want to bring up the fact that due to her back injury she ended up being laid out AGAIN by both Widowmaker and Julia, resulting in her first loss here in AFW. The injury wasn't the sole factor, as her loss was also due to her hot headed temper.

"How about we focus on more important things? How have you been?" she asked, hoping to veer the topic onto more cheerful territory

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 04, 2017 6:46 pm

Despite Tracer saying that she forgave Melody for the incident, she still felt horrible for what she's done, and didn't think she deserved to be forgiven by the cheerful Lena.

When asked about her career, she tried to remember everything that happened in the last few months. From the top of her head, she remembered about a lot of her losses, including a very definitive loss to Alaina Sanders. In fact, the only win she remembered having in the past 5 months was, ironically, in a tag match she had with Navi against Alaina, where her friend picked up a less than fair victory over the woman...

So, when asked about how her career has been after Avalanche, all that Melody could say was: "Not...not that great. Didn't pick up too many wins after our match. Hopefully it is going better for you"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 10, 2017 5:40 pm

"Here and there. Still dealing with that annoying French girl who likes to jump me during matches." Tracer answered, leaning against the wall. The recent events only served to stoke the fires of her resolve. She wanted nothing more than to take Widowmaker, and that redheaded punk Julia Night, down a few pegs. Still, she knew that now wasn't the right time. She had to wait, train up, and then should could get her payback.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 11, 2017 11:30 am

"Oh...I read about the attack after I got to the hotel afterwards...I am very sorry I left so soon. I could've helped you with that...", Melody said with an apologetic look on her face.

At the same time, Melody remembered why she came to the gym, to have a spar with someone. Fighting Lena again in a one-on-one, fair spar might've lifted her spirits, but she was too afraid to ask the brunette about the potential spar...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 22, 2017 12:15 am

"Seems like you need to vent a bit." Lena said, grabbing Melody and walking her to the ring. Rolling in, she beckoned for her friend to enter.

"Come in. You and I are gonna have a little spar here. I think it's something that both of us need." She said, heading over to her corner. She looked over at Melody, waiting to see what she was going to do.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next