Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94) - Page 6 Empty Re: Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:00 pm

"Perhaps once this match is done, I can meet them." Yuki offered, looking at Lily. Aside from Anne's....direct attitude, she seemed to be a friendly person.

Strong too, if that hug is any indication. she thought, before saying to Anne, "It was nice meeting you Anne, and I look forward to seeing you again."

As she left with Lily, she smiled, "Glad to see you are getting better. You hardly even need me now."

She offered a sly smile, "Or are you comfortable where you are?"

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94) - Page 6 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94) - Page 6 Empty Re: Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94)

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:14 pm

The friendly smile in Lily's eyes changed suddenly, with the easy nature of an actress, replaced with a lustful and sultry ember. One slender arm reached around Yuki's shoulders to grasp the far side of the girl's neck while the other wrapped around her hips to tease fingertips at the top of her shorts. Leaning in close she whispered into Yuki's ear, warm breath rolling against her skin once more, "Oh, I'd say I'm more than comfortable, lovely. Maybe next time I'll show you just how comfortable we can get..."

Without waiting for a response Lily's head dipped to place a suckling kiss upon Yuki's pale neck. She might even notice a slight tug at the elastic of her panties as Lily deposited her business card, complete with phone number, half into her waistband.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:18 pm

Yuki moaned a little as she felt Lily's lips on her skin, and for a moment, lost herself as she placed her hands on either side of Lily's face and kissed her.

For a moment, she held the kiss before she pulled away, red faced ad breathless.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:28 pm

Lily had every intention of leaving Yuki alone and frustrated after her little kiss, but apparently her new found friend had another idea in mind. As Yuki's soft, wet lips met hers Lily gave a soft trilling sound of pleasant surprise before returning the gesture gladly. When their lips parted a lustful sigh heaved up from Lily's breast, herself blushing brightly and panting softly. "Yuki..." She wished she had the strength to do what she wanted to do to this young woman. "I'm yours... if you want me"

Anne had barely stepped away when the scene had begun to steam up, and true to her nature lingered perversely nearby. She made only a half hearted attempt to conceal herself, ready just in case anyone needed a little... extra assistance. Okay, and she was nosy too.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:31 pm

Yuki blushed, "I do......"

She ran a hand through Lily's brown hair and held her close, not noticing Anne nearby, "You know...if you want, you could come over to my place...it isn't that far...."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:47 pm

Lily's heart raced with anticipation, but it would have a little longer to wait. Instinctively she leaned into the caressing hand that swept through her chocolate tresses. "I'd love to." She didn't normally make a habit of going home with people she'd met that day, but it did seem to be becoming one lately. She'd been in this industry too long.

Never one for subtlety Anne decided it was now or never so popped her head out from behind a nearby row of lockers, "I don't suppose that's an open invitation, Yuki-Sama?" She knew of Lily's policy on not sleeping with her wrestlers, but she was intent on wearing down her manager's resolve on the matter... simply because it entertained her.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:11 pm

Yuki jumped a bit, trying to think quickly. It's not that she didn't like anne....it's just she wasn't that comfortable around her yet.

She gave a sad smile, "Sorry Anne, I'll have to take a rain check on that. Maybe some other time?" she asked, putting on a cute look.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Lily was unsurprised by Anne's lingering presence. She had a way of showing up just when you didn't want her to, or surprising you in some embarrassing or otherwise unpleasant manner. "I'll see you back at the apartment, Anne... Don't wait up."

Anne gave the pair a wolfish grin and then shot them a wink, a click of her tongue, and that "finger guns" gesture. "Have fun, you two. Do -everything- that I would do." With that she left, for real this time, to head back to bed. It had been a long day!

Returning her attention to Yuki, Lily gave her an apologetic look. Releasing the woman from her embrace she reached down to take one of the snowdrop's slender hands in hers, lacing their fingers together. "Now, if you'll lead the way..."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:37 pm

Yuki smiled and led her along, stopping at a small apartment after a few flights of stairs. Opening up the door, she led Lilly inside, where the beautiful Japanese decorations could be seen.

"It's not much, but it's home." she sighed with a warm smile, as she set her bag down and went over to the balcony to observe the view.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:53 pm

Lily happily followed along at the woman's side, drawing some strength from the fresh air blowing through her still damp hair. She would show some trouble with the flights of stairs, but with a few grunts of effort arrived in tact at the apartment. Stepping inside she looked around, actually giggling softly at Yuki's apologetic introduction. "Oh, honey, it's gorgeous. You should see my apartment."

Following Yuki over to the balcony she wrapped her arms delicately around the woman's well toned midsection, hugging her from behind and pressing herself against her back. Affectionately Lily set her chin down on one of Yuki's shoulders and looked out at the view. "It's beautiful from up here, isn't it?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next