by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94)

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 31, 2015 12:09 am

Yuki put a finger to her chin, thinking over the proposition. One the one hand...she had a chance to knock some sense into King. Yet, it was also another possible beatdown at his hands. Her body still ached after that encounter.

"As long as King gets his ass kicked, I'm in for anything." Yuki nodded, helping her sit down.

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94) - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94)

Post by Lilybell Sun May 31, 2015 12:22 am

Sitting with a sore groan Lily nodded her thanks to Yuki and settled onto the wooden bench settled between the rows of lockers. Heaving a loud sigh it was obvious that the manager was greatly appreciative of the chance to sit and recover a little. "Well, I can't make any guarantees about King getting his ass kicked. I don't know how you fared against him, but both of Anne's matches pretty much consisted of her being tossed around and groped. But, with two of you, who knows, you might be able to put him in his place. Or at least put on a fine show for the crowd." She laughed, an almost musical giggle. Lily never liked the idea of sending her fighters into one-sided matches, but it was better for their careers than no matches at all.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 31, 2015 12:39 am

The snowdrop looked away for a moment, turning the proposition over in her head.

After a moment she nodded, "As long as I get a shot at him, I'll do anything."

She went to a nearby locker and took out her bag which contained her spare clothes.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun May 31, 2015 12:46 am

Lily giggled again this time at Yuki's stalwart resolution, which she followed with a warning delivered in a familiarly teasing tone, "Be careful when you say 'anything'." As the lovely Yuki retrieved her bag from a nearby locker Lily took a hold of the bottom of her own sports bra and pulled the garment off over her head, leaving her soft breasts to bounce into joyous freedom. "I'll make the necessary calls to arrange it... Now, Yuki, I'm curious... about you." This was said with an impish smile that hinted a more than simple curiosity.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 31, 2015 1:07 am

Yuki squeaked as she looked away, her face beat red. She wasn't betting on Lily being so.....forward.

"M-Me? What.....what about me?" she asked, backing up a bit, trying to keep her eyes up.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun May 31, 2015 1:48 am

Lily couldn't help but giggle once more, touched by Yuki's display of lingering shyness. It was an endearing quality, especially in a place like this. With an indolent motion she would swing her long legs up onto the bench, leaning back on her hands now bare breasted. "Of course you, hon. What brought you to the AFW?"

This innocuous question posed she would listen for Yuki's answer, but was not idle. Sinking onto her back her supple hips would lift from the bench so she could wriggle her shorts down past her knees at which point she would push them off with bare feet. Once denuded she would prop herself up again and listen to what remained of Yuki's response.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 31, 2015 1:59 am

Yuki was looking around the room, trying to calm down her heartbeat.

"Um...I was a fan of wrestling for a while.....and i took some fighting classes before deciding to practice MMA. I was never that good...since I just got matched against musclebound meatheads." she admitted, catching a glimpse of he fully nude. Her face flushed even more so and she gave a cute squeak.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

Lily couldn't restrain a bemused smile at Yuki's obvious plight. Slowly, and with signs of her continued fatigue, she rises from her recline on the bench to stand and approach the retreating wrestler. "Well, I'm glad you've found a home here, Yuki. If you'd believe it before AFW I was a mud wrestler, and before that a stripper..." This is said without any shame or apology, and almost a sense of pride in how far she's come.

"I'm going to hit the showers... care to join me?" The question is posed as innocently as she was able, trying not to terrorize the already flustered Yuki. She wasn't intended on throwing herself at the girl, it was simply her nature. Explaining this was perhaps the reason she volunteered her own background to the trained fighter.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 31, 2015 2:25 am

"Uh--ummmm.." Yuki stuttered as Lily drew closer, and she backed into the lockers, her heart hammering in her chest.

"S-Showers? Me? With you?" she asked, a little shocked and in disbelief at what was being asked. Her bag fell from her fingers after Lily recounted her own background, which only served to make her feel even more hot, like the room was 100 degrees.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Lily was, in spite of all appearances, trying her best to be subtle. There was nothing particularly uncommon about getting naked in the locker room, or multiple girls showering together. But she reminded herself that Yuki was a few years younger than herself, and hadn't had time to adjust to all of this.

Showing mercy Lily drifted to the opposite row of lockers, placing a hand upon their doors to steady herself. "I think I'll be alright alone. Just a little shaky still is all..." Her other arm folded across her breasts in an effort to let Yuki calm down a little. "Uff, I am going to sleep -so- well tonight. Just gonna get home, tear off my clothes, and collapse into bed. How 'bout you, hon?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next