by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, vihro

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94)

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94) - Page 4 Empty Re: Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:49 pm

Yuki giggled once more, as she finished up washing herself, "I'm glad that who I faced in the ring was the real you."

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94) - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94) - Page 4 Empty Re: Yuki and Yuri (for SleeperAgent94)

Post by Lilybell Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Lily scrubbed herself off as best she was able before turning off the shower and stepping away from the wall. Rivulets of water trickled down the contours of her body and dripped from every peak and curve. She spoke as she made to walk past the snowy haired fighter, "And how about you? How much of that was yo-Aaah!" Her question was cut short as one of her knees buckled sending her toppling over and stumbling straight into the wet Yuki, throwing her arms around the young woman's waist to prevent herself falling farther.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:48 pm

Yuki squeaked as Lily fell on her, with their wet bodies rubbing against one another. She gave a quiet moan, as her blue eyes stared right into Lily's.

"Lily? Are you-?" she began to say.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:38 pm

Lily clung tightly to Yuki's body, blushing crimson with both desire and embarrassment at having fallen into the younger woman. Water skill cascaded over them as Lily struggled to get stable footing beneath her but it was as if one of her legs had fallen asleep. Eyes like rich chocolate stared back into Yuki's azure pools at first filled with surprise and then with checked desire.

"Yeah... I think I just need to sit for a minute..." The words were nearly whispered in a trembling voice before Lily began to sink down to her knees. Her body glided against Yuki's all the way down; her cheeks brushing against the younger woman's breasts, then her stomach, finally coming to rest just below her navel. Soft hands trailed down Yuki's back as she sank, ultimately ending up grasping gently onto the backs of firm thighs.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:43 pm

"Here, let me help you!" Yuki said, trying to push aside her embarrassment as she bent down to help. The contact with Lily's skin sent a warm feeling through Yuki as she helped the brunette to her feet.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:57 pm

With her new friend's assistance Lily was raised back up to her feet and draped her arms around Yuki's neck to almost hang from the stronger girl. Still blushing brightly her moist skin pressed against that of the younger fighter. Soft breasts pressed and squished wetly against Yuki's as Lily clung to her friend wearily. "Sorry, hon, I... uh... mmm... thanks..." Nearly nose to nose with the young beauty Lily's words got lost, forgetting what it was she had intended to say, but it probably involved getting back to the benches. Her warm breath mingled with Yuki's as it bushed against her pink lips; it was enough even to make the former stripper's throttle race.

It was at this compromising moment that another voice was heard. A third figure had appeared standing in the entrance to the showers. The nineteen year old Anne Archy leaned against the doorframe with her arms folded beneath her pert breasts. Her dyed black and purple hair hung loose and messy down to her hips as she smirked at the two naked figures. "Do I need to give you two a few minutes? Or should I just jump in?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:07 pm

Yuki gasped, her entire face now bright red as Anne spotted the two, lost for words on what to say. This was a very hot position they were in and now someone was witnessing it. Man this is so embarrassing! she thought to herself.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Unable to stand on her own Lily had no choice but to continue clinging to Yuki as the pair stood in the showers in a rather compromising situation. More distracted by Yuki's proximity than upset by their observer Lily regained some of her composure, "Oh! Uh... Anne, this is Yuki. Yuki, this is Anne Archy; one of the wrestlers I represent. Anne, Yuki was just helping me out after kicking by tired butt around the ring." She gave her new friend a playful wink before attempting again to set her feet beneath her. Lifting a couple of inches Lily slumped back down with a quiet squeak succeeding only in rubbing herself against Yuki half-accidentally.

Anne maintained her aloof stance near the entrance to the showers, brazenly eyeing both women up and down. She didn't usually see Lily wet and naked so was taking full advantage of this; and Yuki was just another sexy girl her own age. "So, is that a yes or no on me joining you two in there?" She teased impishly.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:28 am

Yuki just stood speechless, her brain trying to process what was being asked of her. She looked at Lily as if begging for help.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Lily normally did her best to keep things between herself and her wrestlers non-sexual and definitely non-romantic. At best it made things complicated, at worst it looked like an abuse of her position. With this in mind she was all set to turn Anne down, but a glance at Yuki gave her a moment of pause. That didn't look like a 'no', exactly.

Slender arms moved to drape around Yuki's shoulders allowing the brunette to hang more easily on her conqueror. Avoiding answering the question for the moment she continued to rest her naked body against the pale skin of the other, "Uhh... Anne, Yuki also had a pretty miserable loss against King. You remember, like that time he beat you almost unconscious then put a dog collar on you and had his way with you in front of an audience. Sorta like that, but with less getting wet on King's dick..."

Anne wasn't sure where this was going, but Lily's casual taunting actually made her more intent on bending these girls over. "I didn't hear a 'no' in there..." In a melodramatic fashion the rocker began slowly peeling off her sweatshirt, giving the pair ample time to object.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next