by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Different Kind of Training

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Training - Page 8 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Training

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:55 pm

"H-hyiii..." Mayu twitched under Anja as the girl switched to her other nipple, her body slightly arched herself instead of pulling away.

She wanted to try fighting back, but instead of doing that, her legs were loosened some more as if it's obeying Anja's demand. Her arms were showing signs of struggle at first, but they're swept away by the little bite on her bud just like that. That little sting seemed like a reminder about her place, which she hadn't fully accepted just yet, despite feeling that it's been slowly coerced to her.

"Ahh... A-Anja-saaannn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:23 pm

There was a kind of resistance coming out of Mayu at some point, but it was short lived. That was a little bit sad, but on the other side, it gave Anja the chance to play with the sexy Japanese at her leisure. Maybe if she made it more easy, then...

"Hm, Mayu-chan, it looks like I will take everything I want from you. But rejoice, I give you something back for it too..."
She grinned lightly before moving her bottom from left to right to break the last remains of the scissor move of the other girls leg, sliding up until her breasts were hovering over the face of Mayu, pressing the wrists of the Japanese deeper in the sheets because she feared that her new trainee would panic because Anja´s breasts were so close to her face.
"Kiss me where I like it."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:25 pm

It didn't take too much from Anja to break the leg lock of Mayu in the end, and soon enough the girl brought her bare breasts right in front of her face. The blonde also pinned her arms further for a safety measure, and despite finding the will to try struggling once again, Mayu still ended up under Anja's control.

Her face blushed deeply as she saw the sight of her colleague's orbs so close to her. She gulped, and moved her lips slowly to kiss the breast of the blonde with a hint of hesitation. The raven haired girl wasn't sure where exactly the spot that Anja wanted to be kissed, buy maybe anywhere on the breast was good...

W-why am I agreeing to her just like this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:45 pm

"That was weak. Really weak. I barely felt it. At this rate, we are going to spend a long, long time here..."
Anja commented the kissing attempt of Mayu in a playful voice after she easily subdued the attempt of her to get out from the grip. The hesitation that came out from the Japanese was nearly like the elephant in the room. On the positive side, this meant that the Blonde was able to do probably everything with her sparring partner without the risk of serious resistance, and that was exciting all by itself because of the rarity.
"Try again."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:02 pm

"E-ehh..." Mayu was embarrassed that Anja labeled her kissing as weak, but she probably deserved it for hesitating. "Uuu..." she couldn't help but to pout.

The raven haired girl leaned forward again and kissed the same breast as before, this time with much more intensity and passion. She almost gobbled the orb with her lips, pressing them tightly on the skin and even using a bit of her tongue to lick the surface. By the time she pulled back, her face was already as red as steamed crab. She did have a curious look on her face, wondering how Anja would grade her this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:42 pm

"Ouh! Much better, May-chan..."
Anja complimented the Japanese after she now went to work at her breast with much greater zeal, first drawing a giggle then a gasp and a hard moan out of the German. After Mayu had served her desire and Anja could take a really good look at the red face of the girl turned crab Japanese, her slightly teacher like tone turned sultry again while she was attempting to get on her knees over the body of the other girl and let go of her wrists, only to grab the breasts of the bottom girl and knead them lovingly while moving her bottom slowly up and down against the sex of Mayu.
"It is so rare that I can ride a girl like a cowgirl. too bad I don´t have a hat here."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Anja's response to her improved kiss was to release Mayu's arms... and kneaded her breasts instead while also moving her rear up and down on her crotch. The raven's haired girl instantly moaned and writhed under the blonde as the stimulations were much stronger than what Anja had done to her so far. It's like her lithe form was electrified from inside!

"Ahhaahh...! A-Anja-sann...!"

There was no thought about resisting whatsoever on her mind for a bit, and by the time she's pondering about it, her body already seemed to be captivated by Anja's touch. Even with her arms free, they remained on the sides of her head instead of trying to do anything to the blonde's massaging hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:06 pm

*Wow, that was quick.*
Her trainee was instantly ignited as soon as Anja began to really put a little pressure on her and showed no resistance. As much as she hated it, it was so that she had no clue how to teach Mayu a little bit or resistance. Every half way adept fighter or horny chick in general could make this girl her toy easily. It was even doubtful that she could teach her to at least enjoy the assets of the other girl while in the bottom position, but Anja was not ready to throw the towel in yet while she raised her hands to visibly enjoy her ride and let Mayu have a good sight at her enjoyment.
"Do you like what we do together Mayu-chan? If yes, you will stop to call me Anja-san. You know which suffix I want to hear, I am not your boss in a day job and not your queen. The last one would be a lesson for another day..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:23 pm

"Eh...? But why...?" Mayu seemed a little confused at what Anja said.

She normally called the people she just met with -san, as it's only polite to do so, but the blonde didn't seem to like it very much. Did she want a bit more intimacy? To be honest, Mayu couldn't really remember the last time she's call someone that's not her cousin with the -chan suffix. Her train of thought was also distracted by the last part of Anja's statement, so she didn't really think about it too much.

"A-Anja-chan...? I-is that what you'd like to be called...?" she asked, still feeling that it didn't really sound right considering the blonde was her senior and all, at least in the league.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:43 pm

"Good girl. You see, I am not offering you a payable service here. My hooker days are behind me. If you call me -san, I always have the impression that you paid me for this. Yes, yes, I know, it is the polite thing to do in Japan, but try to swallow the impulse. If it really bugs you, we could meet in the middle at -senpai."
Anja explained while continuing her riding motion, once even moving one of her arms in a circle like a cowgirl would do before she turned her attention fully back on Mayu.
"You see, you´re a really hard nut to crack. So I have to try something with you here. I want you now to topple me and tie my hands behind my back with your panties. Why? Because I have a feeling you would be more secure if my movement was limited and sadly, I am pretty sure that I can still order you around in that position if I want."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content