Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Different Kind of Workout

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Workout Empty A Different Kind of Workout

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:32 am

Odessa had not been spending nearly enough time in the gym since her arrival in Japan some several months ago. She had only had one real match so far, although she had been told that there were several more in the works for her. Where had the time gone, then? Well, most of it had been spent in a bar, drinking away her paycheck, meeting similarly sexy alcohol enthusiasts. That was where she had met Isabella Snow. That was where she had met Cecilia Northman. Odessa had been having lots of fun, but now, it was time to buckle down and do some training.

She didn’️t mind being in the gym tonight, though, rather than the bar. Her eyes scanned the room, and her lips curled into a satisfied smile. How did I not realize, she mused to herself, that I could just as easily find a good time here as at the bar—and while getting some real work done, too?

There were not too many girls in the gym that evening, but there were more there than Odessa had seen at the bar on any one night. Most of them were her type, too—tall, strong, impressive women, muscular, but not so much so that they were…bulgy. Women who combined sex appeal with strength, beauty with power.

Best of all, none of those horrid, perverted men who tended to frequent the taverns were anywhere to be seen. No men at all, anywhere around. It was the Friction gym, after all, and it was stunning woman after stunning woman for as far as the eye could see.

Odessa herself was no exception to this trend: clad in a tight black sports bra, tiny black spandex shorts, and absolutely nothing else, she was a sight to behold, and she knew it. She had seen how the girls had looked at her when she had walked in, how they gawked at her as she did her stretches before climbing onto the treadmill for a little cardio. Some were in awe of her. Some envied her. But none could deny her raw beauty, and her unbridled sexual magnetism.

She was in the gym to train, true; but, if a woman who could measure up to her standards were to come along…well, that would be as good a workout as any, wouldn’️t it?

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

A Different Kind of Workout Empty Re: A Different Kind of Workout

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:54 am

A Different Kind of Workout QkTNwrY.jpg

Things had been slow for Eri recently so she decided she could use some workout in order to maintain her fitness level. Dressed in a simple white shirt and dark short pants, along with a pair of casual shoes, she hummed to herself as she lifted some weights, not particularly paying attention to her surrounding. There's only a handful of people at the moment, and it seemed like most of them was about to finish soon. Eri had just put down the weights and glanced around as she watched a couple of people began to leave the scene, and she decided to take a little break. Perhaps she'd leave after another hour or so.

She headed to where she put her belongings, reaching for her bags to take out a bottle of water, only to realize it's almost empty. Eri sighed and drank what's left on it, before walking out towards the vending machines. On her way she passed the treadmill, where a dark skinned beauty was still working out. She saw this girl earlier, but wasn't really thinking much of her at that point. There's a lot of sexy women in AFW after all, so it's easy to overlook one or two at times when you're occupied. Only now she wondered how did she manage to take her eyes from this girl for long.

Eri smiled and continued to walk towards the vending machine to get some water first, before returning slowly so she could watch over the dark skinned girl working out for a bit longer. She's such a sight indeed. Eri hadn't seen much of her yet, so she guessed that the ebony beauty was a newcomer. She stopped to watch for a bit, drinking her water occasionally, but not saying a single word to the girl. Part of it because she didn't want to disturb her training. The other was so she could admire her fellow colleague without her noticing for a bit longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:16 am

Odessa had the treadmill going at a pretty good clip, keeping up a swift jogging pace. She was beginning to sweat a little, her forehead glistening, her arms covered in a few little beads of moisture. Her chest bounced up and down rhythmically as she ran. Her long, toned legs kept her constantly moving forward, her ample ass swaying along with the movement. She was an incredibly sexy sight to behold, and she knew it, keeping up the swift pace with a big smile plastered across her face.

She did not see her voyeur at first, but, by the time the girl had made it to the vending machine and gotten her new bottle of water, Odessa had noticed her and managed to sneak a few glances while her back was turned. Now here was a fine specimen—the sort of girl that Odessa thought that she could really have some fun with. When the brown-haired beauty turned back in her direction, Odessa would quickly turn her face forward once more, letting the other woman think that she had not been seen. Odessa waited to see whether her watcher would go back to the weight training section of the gym, but it was obvious that she did not.

With a smirk, Odessa would gradually reduce the speed of the treadmill until she finally stopped it altogether. When she turned around and hopped off, she saw that the woman had been staring at her the whole time. Odessa was flattered. She took a chance to give the girl with the reddish-brown hair a thorough looking-over, and right away she liked what she saw.

She did not say anything either. Instead, she would make her way over to the vending machine to buy herself a bottle of water. Walking back to the treadmill, she would not get on the machine, but, instead, lean against the side, looking over at the only other woman in the room, watching her as she had been watched, imitating, occasionally taking a sip from her water bottle, waiting for the pale-skinned girl to make the first move.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:22 am

Eri slowly turned her head as the dark skinned girl went pass her without saying a word. A smirk appeared on her face. It seemed like the sexy ebony wanted to play a quiet game, and Eri was quite happy to oblige. She continued to stare as the girl walked towards the vending machine and got herself a drink, before turning away to pretend that she's not watching her when her fellow colleague returned. The brown haired girl found it hard to keep herself from giggling, but a quick drink helped her to do the job.

When the dark skinned girl returned to the machine, she didn't resumed her training straight away. Rather, she's looking at Eri while drinking from her bottle, just like what the brown haired girl did earlier. Eri flashed a smile and shamelessly check the girl's front view, before her eyes returned to meet the girl's own. She finally chuckled.

"Taking a break as well?" she said casually. "Don't mind me, with everyone else leaving it's hard not to get distracted with such a splendid view~" added Eri with a giggle.

With that, she would start turning away from the girl, heading back to her bag to store her water bottle. She purposely bent herself so that her butt was sticking up while putting the bottle in her bag, and stretch herself a little once she rose up again. Eri shot a glance to the dark skinned beauty and began to head towards the machines the resembled bikes. After working up her arms earlier, she felt like it's time to train her long legs too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The auburn-haired beauty seemed to catch onto the game rather quickly, turning her head as Odessa walked past, then taking a chance to just quietly drink in the full-frontal beauty of the British bombshell as she leaned against the machine and mimicked her counterpart’️s actions. Odessa took the opportunity to give the lighter-skinned girl a better looking-over, as well—and she had to admit, she liked what she saw.

“A little break, yes,” she replied, when the other woman finally broke the silence. “And I know exactly what you mean, my dear.” She smiled, her eyes tracing up and down the girl’️s creamy white body once again. “Exactly what you mean.”

Her eyes would follow the woman as she walked back over to her bag, putting the water bottle inside and wiggling her ass. Odessa chuckled. She had the perfect vantage point from which to observe the auburn-headed beauty’️s behind as she walked over to the exercise bikes. Odessa would wait for a moment, taking another drink of water, before slowly following the woman over to that side of the gym. On the way, she passed by the last girl besides the two of them still in the gym, on her way out. It was late. They were alone, now. This should be interesting.

Once the other woman had gotten onto the bike, Odessa would slip around behind her and put her hands on the girl’️s shoulders, slipping them inside of the girl’️s shirt and massaging her upper back a little. “So, dear…it looks like we’️re the only ones here…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:07 am

Eri was planning to do a little more workout to wait until everyone else left the gym, hoping that the dark skinned girl and her would be the only one left at that time. It seemed things went quicker than her expectation, however, but she decided to use the bike for a bit since she's already on it. She had a feeling that the girl was tailing her, so it wasn't a real surprise when she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders just before she started with the bike. Eri had a smirk on her face and let out a soft purr as her upper back was massaged.

"Mmm... So it seems..." she replied. "Something tells me you're not here just to massage me, though~

The brown haired girl remained still on the bike's seat for a while, enjoying the treatment from the ebony beauty. A quick glance around the gym confirmed what the other girl told her. Hee~ This is going to be fun~ Eri's tall figure slowly rose up and she got off the bike to turn around, smiling at the dark skinned girl.

"But first I'd like to now the name of this very nice and sexy girl first~" she said. "I'm Eri. Eri Kirisaki."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:23 am

The disappearance of all the other women in the gym just as Odessa had found a cute little plaything who she wanted some alone time with was rather serendipitous. She almost would have thought that all the other trainees had cleared out upon seeing the two tall, impressive wrestlers meeting each other near the treadmills, just to give them some space to do all that they desired to do. If that was the case, Odessa certainly appreciated their magnanimity.

Hearing the purr from her newly-acquired companion, Odessa cracked a smile, glad that the girl seemed satisfied. She would be in for plenty more satisfaction tonight, if Odessa had her way. “You’️re quite perceptive, darling,” she admitted, as the auburn-haired vixen deduced—with little difficulty—that Odessa wanted more than to simply offer a free massage. She would persist with the rubbing, however, until the woman stood up and faced her, giving Odessa her name. Eri Kirisaki. A very lovely name, the British beauty thought.

“Pleased to meet you,” Odessa replied, removing her hands from the girl’️s shoulders and, instead, placing them on her hips, striking an elegant pose. “My name is Odessa. Odessa Brock.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:23 am

"Nice to meet you, Odessa... hmmm Odessa-chan seems a little awkward..." Eri half mumbled the last half of her sentences. "Ah, Nice to meet you, Dessa-chan!" she said with a giggle.

She inched herself closer to introduce her breasts to the ebony girl's, grinning impishly while placing her hands on her own hips to mimic Odessa. It's kinda rare for her to find another girl with a similar towering height, not to mention having a curvaceous body on top of that. Just imagining herself and Odessa tussling around, or even being intimate together already made Eri all excited.

"Right~ So, I think we can go straight to business now..." she suggested. "What do you want from lil ol' me~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:57 am

“Dessa-chan, huh?” Odessa repeated, amused by the other tall woman’️s newly-coined nickname for her. “That’️s a new one. I suppose it does have a certain ring to it, though.” She laughed, shaking her head bemusedly.

Her bemused expression turned to a more…suggestive one, however, when Eri mimicked her by putting her hands on her own hips and stepping forward, introducing her large, firm breasts to Odessa’️s equally admirable pair. Like Eri, Odessa noted with satisfaction how they could meet face to face, on an equal level, with neither having to stoop down to gaze into the other’️s eyes—it was always a joy to meet a girl who was as tall as she was. Not to mention one that had such a breathtaking body to go along with her tallness. Odessa, too, was excited at the thought of the two of them tangling, intimately or otherwise.

When Eri cut straight to the “business” of their meeting, Odessa was a little surprised, but not displeased. “Oh, you’️re rather forward!” she observed. “I like that. Shouldn’️t I be asking you that question, though? You’️re the one whose staring got us into this little…game, after all.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:16 am

"Hehe, I'm not good at going the roundabout way, soo~" Eri giggled as she heard Odessa's reply. "Hmm, I guess you're right... But are you sure you didn't have your eyes on me from the start?"

She stuck her tongue at the dark skinned girl briefly, while having a playful expression on her face.

"Humm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've barely seen you around, you know. Are you a newcomer?" the brown haired girl asked afterwards. "Me, I've been here for a while, but things have been rather quiet recently..."

Eri gave a little pause, never breaking eye contact from Odessa as she decided to go with the idea she had in mind. All the workout she's been doing while waiting for a match of some sort would be more useful if it's put into practice. With a partner like Odessa, surely she'd be able to have a fun little spar, and if she's lucky enough, a sexy one.

"How about a spar, then, Dessa-chan?" she offered to the dark skinned beauty. "We can just play around with each other... Or even make a little bet if you want to~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next