Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Different Kind of Training

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Training - Page 3 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Training

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:19 pm

"A-again...??" Mayu's cheeks turned slightly redder as Anja asked her to repeat what she just did. "Ughh..."

W-what's this all about, I wonder... she thought while following the instruction of the blonde, going down and shook her rear again before her head also turned from left to right. At least she could see that there's no one paying attention to her at the moment. Thankfully. Her movement without a doubt was awkward, probably even worse than a beginner dancer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:34 pm

*Wow, I have actually seen random people on the street hearing music and dancing with it with more feeling of rhythm than this here...*
Anja thought while watching the Japanese *perform*. It was pretty shocking that the flexible looking Mayu fulfilled every cliché about stiff sports persons that could move in their sport, but nowhere else.
"Okay, that is enough. Now, I just want you to stand here while I move around you."
She concluded from her little experiment before she began to slowly circle around the other girl with raised hands for a start, letting her blonde hair fly in the rhythm of the music.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:55 pm

"Uh, okay..." Mayu sighed in relief as she didn't have to repeat it again.

Wow... Anja-san is so natural at this... Mayu couldn't help but to think as she acted as a post while the blonde danced around her. The way Anja's figure swayed around her and their proximity in general made her blushes intact the whole time.

There were times when Mayu felt a little envious about girls who could do... girl stuffs, like dancing, but she also doubted she'd look as good as Anja even if she could do it. The blonde was more shapely after all, and looked pretty charming in her outfit. She couldn't even begin to compare herself and her fellow wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:08 pm

"So, Mayu-chan, what is the difference between a squat like you have done it thousands of times, and the squat you have done here. Think about it, what is the difference? People are watching you here, people are watching you in the gym. You move your head from left to right to loosen your neck muscles, and the butt shake is such a common motion that friends do it together while dancing casually in the disco."
Anja asked while sometimes letting a finger streak over a shoulder of the other girl, always keeping a smile on the face and a friendly tone in the voice.
"Is there any reason to be embarrassed when you are regularly pinned? Do you feel sexually harassed when you watch Olympic wrestling?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:26 pm

"H-huh...? O-of course it's different!" Mayu blurted as she heard Anja's question. "You come to the gym to practice, so it's only normal to do squat and other stuffs..." she answered. "I mean... Everyone else also doing it! While here... uh... Unless I can do it flawlessly like Anja-san, then..."

The second question made her twitched slightly, but maybe that's also because she felt Anja's finger running on her shoulder at the same time.

"Ehh... I-I'm not embarrassed from getting pinned!" said the raven haired girl. "And... why would I...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:43 pm

"Oh, charming! But believe me, nobody is watching at me because I dance good. People are watching me here because I want them to watch me, so I of course have build some techniques to make them get hot for me. And I am also not less of a wrestler because I am a pervert, quite the contrary, it does not even faze me when I accidentally touch an opponent crotch in a standard match, so I don´t even think about it and just do it."
Anja continued to talk while moving her finger over the hair of Mayu, feeling good about the praise.
"Why should you be embarrassed? Because another girl is lying on you, probably has one of your legs hooked and is showing the world your most private part in detail, depending on where the camera catches your pin."

Last edited by Harrier on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:54 pm

"Y-you want them to watch you?" Mayu looked a little puzzled. "W-well, I guess, if you put it that way..."

Anja was not the only one with that kind of perspective, obviously. Mayu was probably in the minority of the AFW rosters when it came to this stuffs. One of the closest people in her life even managed to get herself a belt in the hentai division. It's fortunate that not many knew that they're related.

"Uhh..." Mayu's blush returned as Anja gave her the scenario, as she began to imagine herself in the position the blonde described in... with the girl who's dancing around her as the aggressor. "B-but that's... How could I NOT be embarrassed...?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:20 pm

"I suppose that this scenario, and probably even a much worse one, has already happened to you. If so, people can watch your naked body anytime on tape anyway, so why be embarrassed for something that has already happened? This is kind of a nipple gate experience, you know? Pretty sure that everybody knew already that Janet Jackson had boobs before she let them fall out at super bowl, but in my mind, she could drop her top anytime now and the public outcry would be minimal. And only in the USA, mind you. In most of Europe, nobody cares if prominent people show off in playboy. Quite the contrary, people are complimented for their bodies even in advanced ages. "
Anja explained before she kept standing in front of Mayu, smiling cockily before she softly grabbed the arm of Mayu to drag her through the crowd, as she was pretty sure that the timid girl would follow..
"I think we should proceed in a more private environment, maybe this here is too stressful for you"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:40 pm

"B-but that's still embarrassing...!" Mayu almost couldn't believe how casual Anja was taking these sort of things. "I don't think it's as simple as that..."

Was that the thing that separated her and the top wrestlers? The lack of shame when being exposed in the public? Mayu would like to think that it's a bit too extreme, but a lot of the girls who made a name for themselves in AFW seemed to be pretty bold when it comes to showing their birthday suits.

Being a foreigner probably helped Anja too since the norms weren't too frigid like Japan, for example, but there's plenty of Japanese girls who didn't seem to mind about things like that as well. While her train of thought was running inside her head, the raven haired girl absentmindedly followed Anja as she was dragged by the girl. She glanced one last time to the ring, seeing the girl who was locked earlier now looked pretty set to win the bout. Could she made a comeback like that one day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:17 pm

"Well, I can´t argue with you about that if that is the way you feel. Maybe you like being picked apart by a subpar wrestler that had no problem grabbing your boobs or something like that in the early stages of a show under the glaring eyes of some assholes that bought cards just for an event like this."
Anja was baffled at how easy it was to drag Mayu around, right into one of the bedrooms with a heart shaped, king size bed as the center of attention. She would casually shove the girl face first on the bed before straddling her butt.
"You are now here about half of an hour, maybe more. And you´re tied since about, maybe 20 minutes with a hair band around your thumbs. Have you even thought about freeing yourself?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content