by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Different Kind of Training

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Training - Page 2 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Training

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 7:08 pm

"I... I see..." Mayu watched closely how the girl in the hold somehow turned the tide around and sat on top of the girl who was assaulting her earlier.

She made a quick note in her mind on how the counter was done. At least she'd have something to show to her senpai as a proof of her observation. Her attention was absorbed to the ring that she didn't realize that Anja was doing something with her arms until she heard the girl's voice again.

"H-huh...? What do you..." her words were paused as she found her thumbs stuck to each other. "Ah! My hands! A-Anja-san...??" the raven haired girl looked at the blonde with a puzzled expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 31, 2015 10:38 am

"For starters, because I want too. Then, on the other side, I do you a favor by showing that you are mine for now. Several of the more offensive ladies have already laid eyes on you while you were watching the match."
And that was not even a lie but a sentence she uttered while stepping behind Mayu, exposing her belly button with one of her hands so that the other could play a little with the belly button of the girl. A lone, young girl in street clothes? An easy prey for the dommes of the Satin Predator. She also wanted to see what she really could do with Mayu in this situation.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 10:46 am

"Wha...???" Mayu wasn't sure she could understand Anja properly.

Doing her a favor by showing that she was hers? That didn't really make sense for sure, but she couldn't really think further about it when the blonde stepped behind her and began to expose and tease her belly. Mayu tried to clamp her lips shut so she wouldn't attract unnecessary attention to herself, but a soft moan did escape from them. Fortunately, everyone else was paying attention to the match.

"A-Anja-san... n-no..." her lithe form squirmed a little as she glanced upon her shoulder, giving the girl a pleading look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:47 pm

*Oh my, this is going to be a long, really long road.*
Although it did not find its way on the face of Anja, inwardly, she rolled her eyes. How Mayu had shown this *dear in the headlight* disposition early on, combined with the typical docile nature of a traditional Japanese girl which did not even attempt to break out of a laughable easy to break tied up situation like this.

Instead of rushing in headlong and make this a really uncomfortable night for the Japanese, Anja decided to play it soft with her, took her hands from the belly button, pull the shirt down and make it easier for Mayu by simply folding her hands over the stomach of the girl.
"How did you respond to girls that did not take no for an answer in the ring, Mayu-chan?"
She asked while leaning her head on the shoulder of the Japanese.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:50 pm

Anja stopped, to Mayu's surprise, but it didn't seem like she's going to be let go soon enough. The question made her blushed deeper, as memories from her matches where this kind of situation happened flowed into her mind.

"E-Eh... w-well... I..." she paused. "I t-tried to escape... and uh..."

She wasn't sure whether Anja had watched her matches, but most of the times, there's only one outcome from such scenario. Mayu couldn't even look at Anja who rested her head next to hers.

"T-that's part of the reason why I'm here, I g-guess..." she muttered, while looking down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:53 pm

"Ok, so any halfway good looking girl shares a ring with you, touches you on a more private part and bang, there goes every wrestling move you ever knew after your description. I can practically see it without any video tape cementing my opinion."
Now it was pretty obvious why Mayu, a pretty face and probably a really competent wrestler, had taken a break from AFW for some time. Embarrassment probably, or an unexpected source of income that had made a difficult choice much more easy to do.
"Say, do you like to train, Mayu.chan? I mean really train with stretching and stuff, not sex or seductive stuff."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:02 pm

"Ugh..." Mayu gulped as Anja's observation hit the mark, not completely, but still pretty accurate.

She did consider whether her choice of career was the right one a while back. Sure, AFW wasn't a completely sexual league, but it had plenty of adult contents, and Mayu wasn't always able to cherry pick her matches.

"Eh, o-of course I do!" she looked at Anja, her embarrassment had been partly wiped as the topic changed. "It's important to keep your body fit!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:35 pm

For the non-casual observer, the question had a pretty obvious target, equate training with sensual movement. But probably not for Mayu. Not a problem for the cockily smiling Anja still, the more the challenge, the sweeter the reward. Granted, she had taken this idea from a movie she had seen lately, but at least she had liked it.
"Ok then, let´s do a little training, ok? First, we make a squat, then move the butt to the left, then to the right before going up again. I will stay behind you all the time so that you not fall over, but you will take the lead and move first. And no worries, that won´t look stupid. People will think that we are dancing, and I hope you are at least able to dance, Mayu-chan."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:46 pm

"Eehh...?" Mayu had this confused look as she heard Anja's words. "H-here? But..." she glanced to the sides. "I-if you think so... I'm not good at dancing, though!" her face blushed slightly.

She might have a pretty feminine figure, but Mayu's hobbies were more like boys, or so her friends used to say in the past. Sports, games, martial arts, all of them might not be too uncommon for a girl, but she rarely participated in more girly stuffs, like dancing among other things.

"Uhh... so a squat..." she muttered while crouching herself, taking another glance to her sides before moving her rear side to the left, right, and finally raise herself. T-this is rather embarrassing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:07 pm

"Sure, here, why not? It´s not that this here is much different from a gym. Actually, most people here are more or less more dressed than the girls in the gym that train beside us in the AFW facility. And probably on top of that, much more civilized than them too..."
Anja would answer with an amused tone while mimicking the movement of Mayu. Bulldozing her would account to nothing, that was pretty obvious in the eyes of the Blonde.
"Repeat, but this time, we turn the head from left to right after the shake of the butt. Find a rhythm you can move comfortably in."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content