by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Different Kind of Training

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Training - Page 11 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Training

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:33 pm

"Mmmhh... O-ohhh..."

Mayu continued to moan as the pleasure was driving her closer and closer to the edge, Anja's smile only seemed to turn her on even more. The way the girl seemed to take pity on her helplessness when it came to this stuffs was somehow charming in its own way. She did appreciate that the blonde didn't really push herself on her even when she had more than several chances to do so.

"Ammh... s-senpai... A-Anja-senpai... I'm... mmhh... I'm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:59 pm

A little bit strange it was still for the Blonde. Was Mayu a closet lesbian, or what had her brought in a situation like this? She had no idea how to turn this girl into a hentai fighter or even make her more resilient at this rate. That was basically none of her business in either way expect that she had to write it to Kuro in a little explanation later, but you kind of had to wonder a little bit about it before the girl broke the silence, ending her little mind jump.

"You´re going to...what?"
She gently asked, although she surely knew the answer.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:11 pm

"Aaahhmmm... c-ccummm....!" Mayu answered as she tensed and bucked herself a few times, finally no longer able to contain the arousal.

The raven haired girl panted afterwards, her arms now crossed in front of her face again to hide her blushing face, her body felt more relaxed after reaching her climax. Her mind was still clouded with the leftover pleasure, as it's been a while since she had an orgasm.

"H-haa... haa..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:23 pm

*So cute!*
Maybe Mayu would be better suited for the kawaii division? Maybe she qualified, but probably not. That quick thought crossed her mind while she watched the Japanese give in to her desires, smiling generously even when the other girl could not see it because she buried her cute face under her arms and hands.

"So that was very nice for you, but what about..."
She opened while slowly moving forward beside the girl on her knees after letting go the legs of Mayu until she was sitting on the upper torso of Mayu, her own sex glistening in anticipation.
"...me?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:31 pm

"Eh...?" Mayu peeked from between her arms to see Anja now straddling her again, presenting her wet sex this time. "Aa..."

She was slightly stunned by the sight of the blonde's womanhood, and while she knew what she could do to return the favor to Anja, she couldn't seem to make up her mind quite quickly. Eventually, Mayu let her arms slumped next to her head while she gave Anja a resigned look, blushing deeply.

"P-Please use me as you wish... s-senpai..." she offered, half wondering herself why she picked this option of all things...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:22 pm

And there they were again, a teacher student relationship. Now it was Anja´s turn to lightly sigh. When did Mayu ever learn? Probably never. But maybe she gave her even more food for the idea by sighing and comforting her? But on the other side, she was probably also making it worse by being stern. She wasn´t that sure about it either. But if memory served her well, the student was always glad when the teacher showed not only affection but something as normal as attention when the student was striving to better herself. So she was probably best served in the middle, with a little mockery in an otherwise gentle voice.
"What are you, a towel I can use? Show some creativity and initiative, Kohai-chan."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:35 pm

"Eh..." Mayu was a bit surprised with Anja's response to be honest.

Most girls probably would have jumped on her after she said that, or so experience told her. With the blonde demanding something else, however, she'd comply and began to pull Anja slightly closer so she could start lapping her tongue gently on the girl's sex.

"Mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:50 pm

Still, Anja had no idea if this was the kind of talk to was what Mayu needed to learn or even hear a thing she said without being embarrassed, but at least it worked and the Japanese made a move by pulling her closer, to a satisfied grunt of the Blonde who now towered over the Japanese with her hands combing absently through the hair of the bottom girl.
"Really, Mayu-chan, you are one of a kind. I had yet to met a girl that was so eager to learn yet so stubbornly resisting it at the same time. I know this is kind of a cultural thing with you, but wow, I have never seen this in such an intensity despite living here for ten or more years."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:59 pm

"B-but I can't help it..." Mayu pouted as she heard what Anja said, although she'd then resume licking the girl's sex.

The blonde's hands on her hair was somewhat made her felt a bit more relaxed. The orgasm earlier did as well, but the feeling was quite different. She lapped her tongue faster after a while, deciding to try satisfying Anja instead even if she's still rather embarrassed at the idea of doing this kind of stuff with a girl she just met for an hour at most, without being drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:10 pm

"Yes, I know. Don´t mind my rant, I have seen it before, it´s just so extreme with you. I bet that you are a dedicated servant or something like that."
Funny how Mayu even thought that she had to justify herself from such a simple sentence that Anja had uttered to her. Feeling the first throes of her womanhood reacting to the tongue of the Japanese, Anja would slightly bend a little back, so that the tip of her hair would streak over the womanhood of Mayu with her head moving slowly from side to side, her face filled with the pleasure of just doing something like that.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content