Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Butting Heads

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Butting Heads - Page 2 Empty Re: Butting Heads

Post by LtLukas Thu May 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Jessica had been searching for a nerve to hit, and she just may have hit pay dirt. Stripped and fucked. If there was going to be something it was there. Except the more Irene talked the more it didn't seem to be a big deal. She seemed so matter-of-fact when she discussed how she had lost brutally. Maybe there was something a little bit off about this girl. Perhaps she didn't really understand the ramifications about getting stripped in the ring. A shiver crawled down Jessica's back. Even the thought of that happening to her put her on edge.

"Well when you're a jobber..." Jessica arched her eyebrows and let the word hang in the air, "these things happen. I wouldn't know though." Jessica put on the airs of a cowgirl: relaxed, prideful, filled with a reckless braggadocio.

And that changed in an instance. Her nose and forehead wrinkled."Oh, sweetheart. You're so innocent. You think she is my fucking friend? You think that we go to tea parties and I tell her how great she is? You think I have her poster on my fucking wall? Everyone sees the belt and then they see me. Lukretia, the fans, everyone knows what I can do. Kelly didn't recruit me. I came up to Kelly. I had a plan," why on Earth didn't I say have, "and I just haven't put it in motion yet. And I am not a queen yet." Jessica huffed. Her words came out quicker than she wanted them to and wasn't entirely sure whom she was trying to convince, really.

"Only in the ring?" Jessica bared her fangs a little. This girl had done a lot of talking. "Fucking lovely to meet you honey. We all have bad days. You would understand better than anyone, stripperella. Avery's win was a fluke. And I don't know if I would talk so much about comparisons..." Jessica closed the distance between them in a single step. Her face was a mere few inches away from Irene's and their breasts touched. The full frontal always seemed necessary when she had to silence a bitch. And once again their considerable size different would be rendered stark. Time to figure out what sort of breathmint she liked. "If I were your size."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu May 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Okay, now Jessica was starting to get on Irene's nerves. Having a single embarrassing loss held over her like it was the end of the world was irritating as hell, and Irene was more than happy to rebuke Jessica's pessimistic attitude. “Don't taking things so seriously,” Irene said in a tone that sounded surprisingly friendly, as though she were giving sincere life advice. “I got embarrassed in a match, just like you did when Avery humped your face before throwing you into the mat with a frankensteiner. I didn't throw a tantrum over it or seek petty revenge, and do you know what happened as a result? Nothing. Since my rough defeat against Haruna...” she instantly regretted giving Jessica the name of her last brutal adversary, “...I'm still getting booked for matches, I still get payed the same amount for the trouble, and the audience treats me the same as they always have. See, just because Avery beat you fairly doesn't mean you need to freak out. It's okay.”

An air of smug condescension lingered in Irene's voice as she spoke, but her casual attitude got quashed immediately when Jessica moved in close to intimidate her. The tiny wrestler couldn't stop herself from shuddering a bit as Jessica loomed over her, eclipsing the locker room lights and casting her in darkness. The woman was so tall compared to her that Irene's breasts were pushed under Jessica's instead of meeting them head on. It really did make Irene feel small and insignificant.

However, in doing what she had done, Jessica had also left Irene's locker open and exposed.

In a flash, Irene darted around the taller girl and seized the padlock holding her locker shut, quickly inputting the combination to open it to retrieve her street clothes. Jessica was still behind her, and Irene knew that the amazonian beauty could pull her away with ease, but she decided to risk it. Her small stature would not stop her from defying this spiteful excuse for a wrestler.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri May 29, 2015 2:06 pm

The Violent Violet was seeing a lot of red. This girl just kept hammering the Avery card and she began feeling more enraged. At least her domineering size had some effect on her. But it didn't matter- Jessica's face was contorted with blind rage. As long as she was here there would be that ginger bitch looming over here. She didn't know what it would take to get over that, but she was fairly sure it would involve a lot of very public wins. The ever confident Jessica felt she could do that, despite the effect that Irene kept chipping away at her confidence.

Uppity. That was the word. Irene was an uppity little bitch that hadn't learned her place yet. Like it was some sort of achievement to get booked for matches. Like it was the best thing anyone could ever do. Like it wasn't something that wasn't going to happen. More red. It had been a long time since she had been in a proper match and a sinking part of Jessica told her she had missed her chance at glory when she dropped the ball against Avery.

That sinking part began to show itself. Irene darted past Jessica, and the Violent Violet was too slow to react. "You think it is nothing to just lose? You think some other girl's can just steal your pride? You think this fucking Haruna bitch has shit on me?" Jessica hollered these questions into the back of Irene's head.

Jessica then took a half step forward and gave Irene a mighty shove, straight into the locker. No one had convinced her yet that she shouldn't throw the first proverbial punch, and she didn't reckon Irene could do that now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri May 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Irene tried to ignore Jessica's screaming until the violet-haired bitch shoved her so harshly that her forehead hit the top edge of her locker with a bang, causing Irene to yelp from the hit that would surely leave a bruise later. She reacted quickly and fiercely, bracing her arms against the sides of her locker before pushing back with all her strength, hoping to drive Jessica's back into another locker that was behind the two of them. Assuming it worked, she would quickly grab for Jessica's arms to try and hold her in place. Knowing that Jessica was much stronger than her, Irene figured that she could break this hold with ease. However, the scientist would try to keep her occupied by making an interesting proposition to her. Irene knew how to make this wannabe badass leave, and teach her a lesson down the line, as well.

“Since you think you're so tough, how about this: if I agree to a match with you, will you fuck off and let me collect my things in peace?!” Irene snarled as she pushed against Jessica's much bigger body. “I'll even let you pick the match type...except handicap, of course. Can't have your Coalition fuck buddies ganging up on me.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat May 30, 2015 6:56 am

Jessica was a little slower on the uptake than she should have been. There was some retaliation because of course there was some retaliation. She got shoved back into a locker and her arms were held for a second. Jessica twisted herself free after a hot second but not before listening to the things Irene had to say. So this girl wanted to fight. Good. The Violent Violet was just the type of girl t say yes.

"No holds barred. No escape. I want a cage, and I want an I quit match. I want to fucking break you." Jessica growled at her. "I don't need a handicap to kick your scrawny little ass." Her voice was marred by anger and recklessness. This girl had pushed her buttons and Jessica wanted something brutal. Now all she had to see was if little Irene was going to play ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat May 30, 2015 8:43 am

Boy, how things had changed between these two since they met mere minutes ago. Jessica had tried her best to rustle Irene's feathers, but now she was the one holding back rage...barely. Her choice of match wasn't very surprising, but the level of danger Irene was getting into wasn't lost on her. It was all she could do to stop herself from whimpering at the thought of this huge woman grinding her against the walls of a cage, but Irene had come this far. There was no way she was going to quit now.

“You're on,” Irene growled, leveling a flat, smoldering glare at her new nemesis, “now get the hell out of my face so I can pack up.”

Irene backpedaled to her locker and stood next to it, but she didn't turn around to start collecting her things. She knew better. Until Jessica was out of sight, if not out of mind, Irene wasn't going to avert her gaze for a single second.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat May 30, 2015 9:00 am

Jessica sneered down at Irene. The anger was still there, still palpable but Jessica was feeling good that there was a chance at catharsis. Slamming this girl's face against a metal cage seemed like it would be a hell of a way to spend a Saturday night. It seemed Irene had a prescient awareness of how Jessica's extreme power could be brought to bear. She didn't take her eyes off her, not even for a second. Jessica smiled an evil fescinnine smile. Her mind flashed with all the nasty things she could do.

And the idea of hearing a pained, whimpering voice admitting her complete inferiority made it that much better. She bit her lip- she almost wanted to begin right then and there. Wrestling and humiliating this girl in front of a thousand people seemed worth the wait, and Jessica restrained herself. She cocked her head to the side. "Study up. You have no idea what you just got yourself in to. Things are going to get nasty. That's not a threat. It is a promise." Jessica turned to the door.

The Violent Violet didn't bother to look back at Irene. She knew the girl wasn't brave enough or dumb enough to try shit. She had already done so much work to make herself stronger, better, more capable. And poor Irene was going to get all of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun May 31, 2015 2:40 am

Irene remained frozen in place while Jessica walked away from her, and inhaled a deep breath of relief when she finally disappeared through the distant doorway. Grateful for the relative silence of the locker room, with the occasional passerby blissfully uninterested in her, Irene knelt down to gather her belongings together. Eagerly, she stripped and threw her street clothes back on, hoping dearly that no one nearby would take umbrage with the act as she just wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible.

She should have been calm now that the little spat was over. Jessica was a glorified nobody with a big mouth, like Irene herself. There was no reason to fear her more than any other opponent. And yet, when Irene started her own brisk walk out of the locker room, she noticed that her heart was still racing, and she was still sweating profusely as though she'd just finished training.

Maybe her impending match had her more worried that she cared to admit.

To be continued...

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content