Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 257 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 256 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 15 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:46 am

Xuan did gov a bit of a look at Hiro and Junko. She gives them a small smirk, thinking about exactly what they were thinking. Then, she looked over to her mother. Her stern gaze made Xuan smiles. "T-Taking after you? Is that so?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:47 pm

Mrs. Schultz nodded and said, "Oh yes. Just as I have taught your sisters some of my secrets, sometimes the teacher can learn som new surprises from her students. I would definitely be intrigued to see what else the Guild has taught you."

She then turned to all three girls and asked, "Alright, are you girls ready to change and head back home?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:14 am

Xuan's training almost came as sec I nature to her. She had forgotten somewhat that she had been taught most of what she knew. Even that bit to the heel coincided with the final rule. 'Escape at all cost'

Xuan nodded to he mother and was he first one ro go and start changing back into her normal clothes.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:22 am

Junko and Hiro would follow with Xuan to go and change while Mrs. Schultz went into a separate room to do the same. They each had to dry themselves out before getting their clothes back on so they can meet back at the mats. Once they are ready, they can head on out and back to their house.

The girls have some surprises for their mother and they couldn't wait to show her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:13 am

Xuan changed quickly and puts the uniform back to where it was originally. Xuan then goes back out to the main room and sits on the bench with her bag, waiting patiently for the rest of her family to finish changing before they would leave.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:21 am

About a minute later, Hiro would follow with her own bag in hand alongside Junko. It could easily be seen that they had to fix up their hair when they were finished and it was mainly Junko's that looked rushed. Hiro did her best not to chuckle in front of her and hoped Xuan doesn't get the same idea.

Soon, their mother would come out with her own bag, looking as beautiful as ever. Hiro would be the first to say, "Come on, Mom! We have prepared some gifts for you back home!"

Mrs. Schultz replied, "Oh, you did? Well, I would love to see what you girls came up with."

"Come on, come on, come on!" And in her excitement, Hiro would lead the women out and started making their way home.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:44 am

Xuan smiles, glad knowing that there was no hard feelings about anything. And their shouldnt be, Xuan was now their family after all. She hears hat they were going back to the house now. Taking a moment to make sure that she hadn't left anything, Xuan would start to go back home with her family.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:44 pm

The four women would start walking out the door of the gym with their bags and belongings in hand and arm. Hiro meanwhile was skipping and jumping on benches and around trees in excitement. It was clear that she worked so hard on her gift and wanted to see if her mom likes it or not.

Junko would try to gently put her hands on Hiro's shoulders to slow her down as she said, "Calm down, Hiro, don't worry, we'll be home in a few moments." Indeed, they were getting very close to home, but that hardly stopped the youngest Schultz from being so giddy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:57 am

Xuan was also a bit irritated. As the oldest of the three sisters, she was a bit annoyed with Hiro's giddy nature at such an odd time. "I agree. Didnt that spar wear you out any at all?" Xuan rubbed her back a bit with a free hand. "I know it did to me. .."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Mrs. Schultz could tell that both of her older girls were a bit annoyed by the fact that Hiro can still be so jumpy in spite of that spar, mainly Xuan. She would slowly put one around her adopted daughter's shoulder and quietly said, "Oh, don't worry about Hiro, darling, she's often like this even after a hard fight or spar. It was because of her giddy nature that we often call her "Hummingbird". Even though her speed and bubbly attitude can be a bit much, she's quick to lend a helping hand and wants to help people be happy if they're having a bad day. It surely helpled me and Junko quite a lot and surely it can help you out too."

They soon reached the house and Hiro was finally able to calm herself down as they made their way to the door.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next