by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 8:44 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Yesterday at 7:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, vihro

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 14 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Xuan's move woild backfire on her. When using this before, no one really had any fighting experience. But her mother did, and she made the transition to a boston crab. A move that Junko had really messed Xuan up with in a few ways. Xuan put her palms on the floor and tries to push her way up.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:15 pm

Mrs. Schultz managed to get Xuan in a Boston crab, but she would be impressed to see that Xuan was trying to push herself up to loosen it. This was when she felt that she had to keep this girl grounded. She would attempt to change her position and focus on one leg to pull it back.

If this worked and Xuan got back down on the mat, Mrs. Schultz would try to use her free hand to grab at Xuan's toes and twist and bend them to see how great her resistance is.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Her body lightly slams back into the mat. Xuan couldn't feel the boston crab become one-legged. That must've meant... "Ann!" Xuan lughtly squeaks out. She pounds the ground with one fist and takes the punishment. She tries to wiggle her toes around to make no hard for her mother to grip, but that wouldnt work too much.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:20 am

Mrs. Schultz had a hold on Xuan's toes and the girl was already feeling the effects of the hold right off the bat. She could hear that fist pounding the mat and light squeaking to indicate the pain her new daughter was experiencing. The mother also felt those toes wiggling around, so she would try to keep her hold in and twist and bend them more while pulling that leg in the single leg Boston crab. She hopes that Xuan can find a way out so it wouldn't stop right here and now.

Both Junko and Hiro would continue watching and their gaze alone seems to say to Xuan, "Don't give up yet. There is a way out and you can do it!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:55 pm

It wasnt going to work, Xuan flailing her toes around. Her mother still bent them and twisted them. Xuan thought of something new but, it was something she didnt want to do before long ago. And she didnt want to do it now.

But she had to.

Xuan would quickly snatch one of her mother's feet and bite right into the heel of it. Not too hard, but enough to cause pain.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Mrs. Schultz expected Xuan to kick out with her free leg or shift her body to reverse the position, but she didn't expect one thing. "AAAGH!!!" she cried out when she felt those teeth biting into her heel. Immediately, she would release Xuan from the hold before trying to kick at her using her other leg to get the other free. If this worked, the mother would continue fighting hand-to-hand combat until she clapped her hands once more to end the round.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:59 pm

They fought a bit more after she was released but soon after, Xuan and her mother stopped fighting. The purple-haired woman panted a bit and backed away from her mother. "That fight was a bit rough. I-I guess I should be working out more..." She laughed a bit.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Mrs. Schultz still felt some pain in her heel from the bite, but she soon smiled and hugged Xuan lovingly. She would say, "Oh, I know you'll become a great fighter, Xuan, but today, you truly impressed me. I never could've done much better myself."

Soon, the other two sisters would embrace Xuan and cheer for her bravery and ability to withstand the round.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:33 am

Xuan wasnt too much of a touchy-feely person. So it made it a bit uncomfortable when all three of them hugged her for their group hug she laughed a bit nervously as she was smushed up against everyone. "Um...Y-Your heel okay, mom? I didnt mean to bite that hard but you gave me little choice."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:57 pm

Seeing that Xuan was feeling uncomfortable in the hug, Junko would encourage her sister to join her in backing away a bit before Xuan gets too upset. The two sisters smiled nervously in hopes of their new sister not beating them up after this. Meanwhile, the mention of her heel made Mrs. Schultz look down and examine that bite mark again. She looked sternly at Xuan at first, but then she smiled and nodded as she replied, "I know. And if I didn't know any better, I think you're taking a little bit after me without realizing it. My heel will be okay though."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next