by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 16 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:10 am

The name made sense. Xuan had almost forgotten about that. Should was used to call in her sisters Hiro and Junko by now. Her mother would quietly explain to Xuan about Hiro's slightly overactive nature and how it helped them when they were down.

"I understand. Just a bit off an odd timing for it. Thats all."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:33 pm

"Yes, I know, dear. But it's something we have to get used to." The women would climb up the steps to the door and Mrs. Schultz would be the first to walk up and open it since she has the keys of course. They walked inside and scuffed their shoes on the welcome mat to ensure that no dirt or mud will be made on the recently mopped up floor. Mrs. Schultz then said, "Okay, girls, I'm going to head upstairs and put on my new dress. I'm going to be up for a while so you all could prepare your presents before I come down."

She would do so as Junko whispered to her sisters, "Alright, quickly! We have to make sure our gifts are perfect before presenting them!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:51 am

Thier mother was going upstairs to put on her new dress. Xuan herself looked at her bag before placing it to the side. She'd have to bring it home to add to her attire. After her mother was for sure in her room to change, Junko stated to become excited like Hiro was before and wanted to gather their gifts up. Xuan smiles and nodded. "Alright, lets do it."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:55 pm

Mrs. Schultz would set her belongings down as the girls scrambled off to find their gifts that they bought or made for Mother's Day. Junko would find the special locket and formed a special heart-shape with the chain while it was still in the box. She then wrapped it up in some wrapping paper with hearts on it before carefully taking it to the living room.

Hiro meanwhile would grab some wrapping paper also and tried to wrap up her special gift as well as Junko did. The wrapping may look a little sloppy given that there is some tape stuck on her fingers, but she put in a lot of heart into that gift. Hopefully, her mother likes it as she brings it to the living room.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:26 pm

Xuan would, while her sisters ran off to get wrapping paper, search a moment for the vase of flowers that she had brought at the start of the day. She would find them a bit hidden from wherever her mother would see. She brings them out and sits down on the couch and waits for everyone.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:58 pm

"Are you girls ready down there?" Mrs. Schultz called out as she opened her bedroom door. It looks like she has her dress set for her girls to see and the daughters themselves have their gifts ready.

"Yes, Mom, we are!" Junko called back as she and her sisters sat on the couch with their gifts in hand. Their mother would be heard walking down the stairs in her new dress and would meet with her daughters. 

She felt very comfortable and free in the dress as she walked over and says, "Oh, look at that. Three gifts from my three girls. Now, which one should I pick first?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Xuan watches as her adoptive mother comes down, wearing that Sam beautiful dress that she bought for herself just a little while ago. She would look upon her three daughters and asked who wanted to go first. Xuan slowly stood up and offered the flowers.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Mrs. Schultz would see Xuan starting to slowly stand up, indicating that she volunteers to go first. When Xuan offered the flowers, Mrs. Schultz carefully took the case in her arms and said, "Thank you, dear." She observed them further and said in surprise, "Oh my! This bouquet actually reminds me of those that my husband used to pick for me during our walks. The aroma truly soothed me of my troubles and fears and reminded me that I am never alone in this walk of life. Thank you so much, Xuan."

Mrs. Schultz would put the vase down on the wooden countertop table as she wanted to see who would go up next. Junko stood almost on que and came forward with her special gift though small.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:02 am

What a lucky bouquet of flowers that Xuan had gotten...They were even better because they reminded her mother about the older times when her husband was still around. Xuan sort of wished that he had met the guy. He seemed to be a nice man... Xuan hugged her mother with a wide smile and sat back down on the couch as Junko came next to give her mother a beautiful locket that was hidden behind gift wrapping.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Mrs. Schultz was grateful for the hug from Xuan because she now felt their bond as mother and daughter become closer. Now, it was Junko's turn to present her gift. The mother would thank her before slowly unwrapping it to reveal the small box. "Ooh, what's this?" She slowly opened it up to let out a small gasp in seeing the heart-shaped locket. She then opened the locket to reveal the picture inside: Mrs. Schultz smiling with Junko, Hiro, and their newest addition, Xuan.

Mrs. Schultz closed the locket and held it close to her heart before saying, "Oh, Junko, I love it! And I'm so glad you added Xuan. I shall definitely treasure this. Thank you so much."

Junko would hug her mother and replied, "You're welcome, Mama. I'm so glad you love it." She returned to her seat on the couch with a big smile as she couldn't help but wipe her eyes with her arm. She may be a toughie, but she still had a heart. Finally, it's time for Hiro to present her...somewhat strangely wrapped gift that was pretty big.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next