by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 273 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 269 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

Post by Deus001 Mon May 04, 2015 7:30 pm

Clyde struck Eliza as the kind that would say something like that, truth be told. Although to be honest it didn't sound as bad as the cowboy made it out to be, okay well Eliza had encountered guys in leotards but that was another story.

"Well it is true Clyde." Eliza said, giving the slightest of pauses and mentally kicking herself. Although perhaps it was okay that Ms Harenwood missed out the Mr, she had interacted with Clyde enough times to be more casual she supposed.

Continuing on the young woman then said "Well several times I noticed women requesting a dance with handsome men in the ballrooms that I went to, dancing is a form of communication that usually has romantic undertones to it. And I don't believe you to have two left feet, in the ring you carried yourself quite well. As wrestlers we do require a certain amount of manual dexterity of course, so if I can go into wrestling from dancing then you can perhaps do the opposite! Any woman in your life might be surprised by it."

Back to top Go down

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

Post by Lobo Tue May 05, 2015 6:33 pm

Clyde groaned hearing it was true. He didn't want it to be. "Maan... I already get girls all over me! SHE'S the one who ain't.... Ugh...N-Nevermind!" He said aloud suddenly, forgetting he was talking to another girl as his problems were just sort of seeping out now.

"I-I can't... I..." Eliza telling him otherwise was convincing him to try and learn this cheesy, embarrassing thing. He was going to learn from a British girl how to win back his girlfriend that had pretty much been stolen BY a British girl!

"So..." He began to speak a bit sheepishly, turning his head as he blushed hard. "Girls like guys who can be all fancy-like, right? Like in them movies?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Eliza titled her head in response to Clyde proclaiming that he had girls fawn over him, then he proclaimed one in particular. Ms Harenwood did recall the cowboy saying that he had a girlfriend following the end of their match, this also reminded Eliza that she had yet to meet the woman. But still this gave Eliza an idea, but she'd wait for now. Better let Clyde get everything out of his system first.

The irony that a British girl was helping Clyde get his woman back, after another British girl had ruined him was unknown to Eliza. But if she had been aware of it Eliza would certainly remark on it, perhaps even dramatically so.

And then it looked liked Mr Gastin was winding down, and perhaps becoming receptive of the idea. His question made Eliza give a small chuckle, mental images appearing in her mind. Ms Harenwood said "Well if you refer to James Bond Mr Gastin, perhaps that might be out of reach. Although I can picture you in a suit. Which brings me to an idea, hear me out."

"Now if your having problems with the woman in your life, perhaps you could try doing something with her that you've not done before. Something new, like ballroom dancing. I could teach you the moves you'd need to know, there's nothing quite as romantic as a man dancing with the woman he has love for. Ah so brilliant!" Eliza said, now that she was talking and thinking on it. To Ms Harenwood it sounded like something out of a fictional novel, both her hands held together close to the front of her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 11, 2015 3:53 pm

"I usually wear a suit!" He declared suddenly as if to say he already had one foot in the door. But still, he cringed a little at the idea of him trying... Ballroom dancing.

But at hearing this Romantic idea. Clyde couldn't deny he was willing to do just to woo Mercy.

"A-Alright... I'll do it!" He declared with a tightened fist and a determined gaze before looking at Eliza with a sharp turn of his head.

"Teach me ta' be a classy, dancin' sumgun!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 11, 2015 7:31 pm

Now that Eliza thought on it, she couldn't really picture Clyde in a suit. But then again she hadn't interacted with the cowboy outside the Tension arena, so perhaps Mr Gastin wore a suit often. The dancing passion mused that that would only aid Clyde following this.

Ms Harenwood bounced on her heels a couple of times, clapping her hands. "Wonderful Mr Gastin, I've learned from the best. So I think I'll be able to teach you, one moment please....." the dancing passion said. She then did some light stretching, and gave a nod to Clyde.

"Right then, the first thing you need to know is getting the right posture. You might know something like from doing test of strength lockups. Now if you could go up against this wall here, stand straight right against it. And centre yourself, once you've done that roll your shoulders up and back. Once you've gotten that done we can move onto the stance you take with a partner." Eliza said while pointing to the wall behind her, nostalgia ran into her mind. This was the same sort of thing that the dancing passion had undertook when growing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 11, 2015 9:07 pm

Clyde nodded and stood attentively for Eliza as she instructed him, nodding along with her instructions, he stood up against the wall to keep his back straight, trying to center of himself. After that he would roll his shoulders and back before looking to Eliza, she said it was something like a lockup.

"Like this?" Clyde asked, trying to keep his back straight as possible as he marched over to Eliza and tried to grip her shoulders like he were going for a lockup. He had slow danced before but didn't think it was the same thing as Ballroom Dancing. He really wasn't too certain.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 11, 2015 9:58 pm

Eliza hadn't really instructed people on how to ballroom dance before, she had given a few pointers to some people though. It was because if you were in the regal locations of England that Ms Harenwood had often visited growing up, and you didn't know the right moves. Then it was humiliating to ask, and you ended up looking like a putz. So better to know what you were doing, even more so in the wrestling ring as the young woman had learned.

Still though Clyde had done alright so far, and Eliza smiled at the progress. Although when Clyde moved close to grab onto Eliza's shoulders she blinked a few times, before smiling again. "Nearly there Clyde, here...." Eliza said as she grabbed hold of Clyde's arms with her own.

"So the man places his right arm, under the left shoulder of the girl. You then lift your left forearm up and outwards, I lift my right arm up to meet yours, and place my left arm upon your right shoulder. This is the stance that is used the most, there's the Latin stance. But that's not often used at formal events, so I haven't used it much I'm afraid. Still you can never go wrong with this I assure you, ready to continue Clyde?" Eliza smiled as she went through the motions, doing it slowly in a step by step process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 12, 2015 7:23 pm

"O-Oh." Clyde nodded nervously with a deep blush on his face as Eliza guided his hands and arms to the proper position while she would do the same on him, resting her arms on him as she made sure the stance was perfect.

But when he heard what he was learning, the boy blinked suddenly.

"Latin stance?" He thought about it for a moment. "Ms. Eliza, I just dun' thought bout somethin'. What do I do if Mer... My partner doesnt know how to dance? Is it possible ta' show me how ta' lead her along or somethin'?" Clyde asked while standing a bit too stiff for Eliza.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Eliza wasn't paying attention to Clyde's facial reactions right now, she was more focused on trying to show him how to do the right stance and moves. Ms Harenwood was enjoying this, and inwardly toyed with the idea of maybe doing a part time job as an instructor. But the wrestling career came first and foremost to the dancing passion.

Still what Clyde said in response to his partner having no knowledge of these moves made Eliza blink twice, and she then nodded to him. "You raise a good question Clyde, although my partners always had some knowledge of how to dance. Although I usually didn't lead in the pair, often it was a man trying to impress me. Hm....." Eliza paused, trying to come up with what to suggest.

But shortly Eliza had the answer. "Alright here's what you do. If you intend to lead you'll need to take decisive steps, it's like in driving. When you hesitate something bad happens, like stepping on the other's toes." which reminded Ms Harenwood that she hoped that wouldn't happen to her. Considering she was only wearing stockings on her toned lower body.

Regardless Eliza went on with "So be clear and intentional with your steps, and make sure you just move them with your arms. Use your body, movement is always started from the torso. The arms and legs are just the extensions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 14, 2015 10:09 pm

"Did anybody ever impress you?" Clyde asked curiously with a tilt of his head while he clung to Eliza.

But Clyde's eyes would widen as Eliza spoke about stepping on toes. If he mashed Mercy's little toes with his feet, that might end the whole outing right there! He had to dance like he was in a minefield!

"R-Right!" Clyde would nod at Eliza's instructions, ready to move!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next