Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, BloodstalkerZ, CybeastGregarX, Harrier, LunarWolf, Maxy, RadiantKarna332, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking for matches

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm by Harrier

Once again, I am looking for matches/backstage stuff, especially for Gina and Barb Wire(solo or team).

Please look into my blog for more informations if you are interested. I am as much interested into playing with new players who met my mimimum requirements than with people I literally played years ago. Of course I am also open for your ideas. As I am bathing in my aura of self gratulation right now for all of that, I guess I can say that all of my posting partners could count on me to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Mentor: Looking for a Helping Hand

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Sylvie

Hey AFW,

My girl Suki Mizushima is about to finish her first match. Suki's learning that she's not the strongest girl at the AFW--not by a long shot. In fact, she's below-average, and if her sister Kaida watches these matches at all, she will see Suki destroyed, in humiliating fashion...repeatedly.  

Pobre chica! Frankly, Suki is headed into dark, lonely spaces I'm not quite ready for her descend into yet, so I'm looking for a mentor who can catch Miss Mizushima before she falls too far. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

open for rps and matches

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 pm by kiranar

It has been a while since I posted to offer my characters for matches or Rps. Any of the characters are available the matches I will mainly stick to non hentai for now message me if with your ideas.

Comments: 0

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

Post by Deus001 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Eliza was feeling confident in the ability of Tension's cowboy, he'd taken to it rather well. Ms Harenwood wasn't one to say bad things about people, but a part of her may have doubted if Clyde could do alright by dancing with a partner. And not in the wrestling way.

And perhaps Eliza should have listened to that, because Clyde broke the cardinal rule of dance. Never step on the feet of your partner, shame on you Mr Gastin! In an instant the dancing passion let out a quick yelp, releasing her hands from Clyde's. What resulted after was Eliza hopping on the spot, both hands on the attacked foot. Eliza had in the past taken insurance out on her legs in case of damage, so that she'd be okay. Her lower limbs were her way of life, well for the most part at least.

After doing that a couple of times Eliza would sigh, and then give a small smile to Clyde. In the ballrooms she grew up in there would be several hushed mutters going on, not of the good kind. Still Mr Gastin was new to this realm, Eliza knew that and so she wasn't mad. "Heh, got a bit ambitious there I think. Give it another go and more slower?" she said.

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:48 pm

"OH GOAWD." Clyde cried out when stepped on Eliza's foot and she broke off from him, hopping on one foot while she nursed herself. "M-My bad!" He cried, wincing in sympathy for Eliza until her gesture of pain subsided.

Clyde then sighed to her before nodding, grabbing her hands and going a little slower in step with her this time, a lot slower, trying harder to be careful.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Eliza wouldn't say it but she found the reaction of Clyde to be rather funny, the way he said god for example. Ms Harenwood was tempted to say "Clyde dang it." but something told the British girl that he'd heard that one quite a few times. Best to just laugh it off and carry on, she knew she could have a bit of a terrible sense of humour.

Speaking of which slow and steady would win the race, Eliza nodded and got hold of Clyde's hands. "Right then Mr Gastin, as I said before. To the right, nice and steady. There we go, just remember that it's always to the right. We can keep going till you think you got it, you know you've done quite well. Your wrestling training gives you that extra dexterity I believe." Eliza spoke with a happy tone, it'd been too long since she danced with another person. Wrestling in the ring was a different sort she felt, but one Eliza certainly enjoyed.

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top