Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza Empty Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:04 am

Janet remembered the last time she and Heather had fought. It had been a facesit war, too, much like this last one, but it had ended with Janet winning and bringing Heather back to her apartment. Outside of the ring, Heather's personality was completely different. She was soft-spoken and almost bashful. Janet remembered how cute she had found it, and how much fun she had had with the purple-haired wrestler that night.

Well, now that Heather had won their rematch, she had gotten to bring Janet back to her home. Of course, Janet had raised the stakes, and, now that she had lost, was suffering the consequences. Having to spend a whole week at Heather's was hardly a punishment. Janet was confident that she was going to enjoy it immensely. But the other stipulations which she had added to their match...well, she might have spent a little more time thinking them over.

Janet was on all fours in the middle of Heather's apartment, wearing a deep red blush of embarrassment on her face and not too much else. Since she was Heather's servant now, she had slipped into a sexy maid ensemble on their way out of the AFW arena—of course, the emphasis here was on the "sexy," rather than the "maid." The black blouse and frilly white apron both featured plunging necklines to expose plenty of ample tan cleavage, and the skirt barely even came down to mid-thigh. With Janet on all fours, her backside was completely uncovered by the skirt, and, seeing as how the attire also came with a lacy white thong, garter and stockings, she was showing plenty of herself off. The frilly little maid cap on top of her head completed the look.

It was enough to make even a self-confident girl like Janet embarrassed. The fact that she was not only the servant, but also the seat, of Heather for the whole week made her even more red in the face. She shifted around a little anxiously, waiting for Heather to really get the week underway.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:58 am

Heather couldn't be more pleased with the prize that she had for winning her match against Janet. Having the girl here as her personal slave and seat was more than a decent prize. She couldn't even imagine how she would be able to handle it. She slightly felt bad for Janet--but on the other hand she didn't. She was planning on milking and enjoying this week for all thatit was worth.

She came out of her bedroom, dressed in a long, loose black t-shirt that went over her butt, along with her stockings and a pair of black cotton panties, all grins at the sight of Janet still there in her living room. "Good to see how obedient you are!" She said, clearly in the mood of the situation, the excitement just flowing through her as she was ready to really lay into the girl. "You've got a looong week ahead of you, Lakota" She said, grinning at that as she stretched herself out a little.

"While you're in that position, we can start it out this way" She let out, turning around to face away from her as she lifted up the shirt a bit, showing off her butt to her. "Come kiss the butt that's going to be planted firmly on your face this entire week."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:34 am

In contrast to Janet's prim—if also rather revealing—maid outfit, Heather was dressed very, very casually, as was her right as the victor. She was wearing a big, baggy T-shirt, a pair of stockings, and a pair of cotton panties, which Janet could only get a tiny little peek at as Heather strode out of her bedroom and into the main part of the apartment where Janet had been awaiting her. Heather's whole ensemble was in black, of course, as befit her personality.

When the Lakota facesit slave saw her mistress, one of her hands would immediately shoot up to her face. She felt like her nose was about to start gushing blood. That sort of involuntary physical reaction had never happened to Janet before, but this was incredible. Heather was one of the sexiest girls in the whole of AFW, and she was dressed in just about the cutest manner possible. A T-shirt, stockings, and panties was Janet's own favorite bedroom attire, and it was a look that, on a girl like Heather, made her absolutely irresistible. Despite the embarrassment she felt, Janet was secretly really looking forward to Heather sitting on her face right now.

Of course, she was not about to let on to Heather about that. "Obedient...r-right..." she would grumble. When Heather turned around and pulled up her T-shirt to let that cute, round butt of hers poke out, Janet's whole face lit up in bright crimson. "Y-you're kidding...I swear, you had better not try to abuse your power here!" Janet would say, feeling more and more anxious by the second, her heart threatening to pound right out of her chest. Despite her verbal resistance, Janet would start to crawl over to Heather. On all fours, it took a few seconds to close the distance. Once she had reached Heather, she would pause for a second to let her eyes wander over Heather's ass, admiring it, admiring the way those black cotton panties fit so snugly around it.

Tentatively, Janet leaned in and would pucker up her lips, planting a kiss on Heather's right butt cheek, feeling the soft fabric of the panties and the underlying plushness of Heather's butt cheek on her lips.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:54 am

Heather grinned a little, tilting her head. "No? Well I can sure as hell work to fix that over the week! I'll have you begging for more by the time I'm done with you!" She said, her excitement going crazy as she was getting more and more into the position of power she had. She grinned even more as she said something about abusing her power, shrugging and shaking her head. "Abusing my power? I think I've got all the power in the world to have you do or say anything I want as long as I keep the focus of you being my seat the whole time." She laughed a little as she turned around, showing her ass to her for her to do what she commanded.

She loved the feeling of those lips against her butt, loving that the girl crawled her way over to her on all four as she did it too. Nodding her head, she let out a long breath. "Well! Let's get to what you're mostly here for" She said, grabbing her arm, she pulled her onto the part of the living room that she had laid a few mats on, not cruel enough to make her endure this on a hard floor. She put her onto her back before standing over her. She stood so her head was between her feet, giving her quite the look before she slowly lowered herself.

Making sure her shirt was up a little, she planted her cotton panty covered butt firmly on her face, wiggling it in a little bit afterwards.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:06 am

Janet didn't think that she could become any more anxious, nor her face any redder, but both were continuing to push the boundaries of what Janet had thought was possible. Heather was obviously enjoying the power that she held over Janet, and was promising to have the Lakota begging for more by the time the week was up! Janet wasn't so sure Heather wouldn't get what she wanted, either. The Lakota wrestler was not so sure how long her will could last in a scenario like this!

And it was true—Heather had all the power she could dream of right now. Their agreement had been very clear: the loser became not only the seat of the winner, but also the slave and servant. Whatever Heather wanted, her wish was Janet's command, and all the Native American girl could do was follow along obediently. Not that she wasn't going to enjoy herself. The feeling of kissing Heather's butt was humiliating, but not unenjoyable. She pressed her lips firmly against the black cotton panties for several seconds before Heather decided that it had been long enough, and that it was time to move on to the main event. Heather was wasting no time.

"Guhh...y-yes, mistress..." Janet would acquiesce meekly, as Heather led her over to the covered part of the floor and would have her lay down. Janet was grateful for the mats. She wasn't quite sure what Heather would do here. Of course, she would sit on Janet's face—but for how long? With a whole week to play with, Heather would not have to fret about packing all sorts of action into one night. She could sit on Janet's face while watching television, or eating dinner, or playing video games. She might be pressing that delicious ass in those black cotton panties into Janet's face for hours at a time.

It was incredible how close the match had been to swinging in the opposite direction. A microscopic shift might have meant that Janet was the one sitting on Heather's face right now. But that was not the way it was. Heather's ass was the one that was descending over Janet's face, burying her eyes, nose, and mouth underneath a firm ass clad in black cotton. Janet would let out a loud groan. "Mmmmmm...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:57 pm

Heather let out a deep breath as she slowly took her seat on Janet's face. She rubbed it in just a little, making herself comfortable as this would be the arrangement for a whole week to come. Just thinking about it sent chills down Heather's spine--and she was just picturing the time in this that they had together where Janet would be begging her to sit back down on her face--begging her to kiss it. She licked her lips a little, a shiver coming from her as she firmly sat on her face.

She dust her shirt off a little, shifting her hips around a bit just to rub it in a little more as she looked down at the girl underneath her. Her outfit was quite the lovely one and having such a girl as her slave for the week almost seemed unreal. She reached down, teasingly patting at Janet's chest a little as she grinned. "I'm just wondering how to go about this. With all the time I have it's crazy to even think of each and everything I could do to enjoy this. It's going to be a fun time!" She said, a laugh escaping her lips after.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Janet, too, was thinking about the week to come, about all the time that the two of them were going to be in this position. Heather on top, her luscious butt pressed over Janet's face, making it difficult for the Lakota to breathe—allowing her only enough oxygen that she might remain conscious and remain aware throughout the entire facesitting ordeal.

On second though, "ordeal" was the wrong word. Janet knew that she was going to enjoy this, all of it. She was probably not going to admit it outright to Heather, at least not in so many words, but it was the truth. Heather had an incredible body, and the ass under which Janet's face was now buried was one of her most alluring features. Janet had had fun with Heather before. She remembered all the fun she had had with the purple-haired girl when she had won their first match and had owned Heather for the night. Now, it was Heather's turn, but she had Janet for a whole week.

The Lakota wondered what Heather would think up to fill out that week. It was a long time, and Janet wondered if Heather would get bored of sitting on her face.

That...wasn't likely. Janet wouldn't get bored of sitting on Heather's face. She would find new positions, and make sure to really rub it in, making Heather feel helpless while, at the same time, showing her a good time. Even if Heather would never admit it, Janet knew that she enjoyed having her face sat on, too. Heather would have denied it the whole week long, but if Janet had won and were sitting on Heather's face right now...Heather would be loving it.

Even as she wiggled and moaned, felt Heather's hands patting her chest and made a louder noise in response, Janet was plotting. Maybe, if she had a chance, she would turn the tables on Heather and give her a chance to enjoy the pleasures of being used as a seat, as well. It would, in theory, be violating their agreement...but the Native American wrestler got the sense that Heather would not complain.

Right now, though, there would be no opportunity to turn the tables. And Janet did not want to usurp Heather's authority right away. The minutes passed, Janet's struggles getting weaker, her senses and her mind almost overwhelmed by the myriad sensations she was feeling. The feeling of those cotton panties rubbing all over her face...the sight of Heather's firm ass obstructing her entire field of vision...the smells, the sound of Heather's teasing...the best way to describe it was probably to say that the whole experience was incredibly loud, even if in terms of sound alone it was actually almost quiet.

Janet moaned and her hands reached up to paw at Heather's butt, not trying to push her off completely, but putting up a little resistance, perhaps trying to reposition her so that Janet could get more air, perhaps just taking the opportunity to gently squeeze the victorious wrestler's butt.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Heather had no clue what was running through Janet's head, but in the back of her mind she was sure the girl was enjoying this. It made her feel quite the rush of power through her as it felt like Janet was completely under her control. She licked her lips a little, nodding her head a bit as she bounced and rubbed her butt all over Janet's face. "Haah this is the best, honestly."

She bit her lip, looking over her shoulder at the sight of Janet's face buried beneath her butt. If there was one thing she regretted about her ring attire it was the fact that this sight was one she usually couldn't see--the girl usually underneath her skirt out of her sight. She looked down into Janet's eyes, making sure she could see the light purple color of Heather's as she grinned at her, just wanting to see the expressions she would make with those eyes.

"Your struggling was fun--they're getting weaker." she said, shrugging just a bit. In turn--she also liked the fact that it felt like the girl was giving into her slowly, starting to sensually grind on her face a little.

A small yelp came out of her mouth as she fel her hands pawing at her butt, blushing just slightly at the groping feeling. She lift just a bit to let Janet catch her breath, definitely not wanting to make the girl pass out before she moved and shifted herself to capture her mouth and nose between her cheeks again. "You wanna grope at me? I'll take a little of that back then." She said, reaching for Janet's legs.

She bent the girl in half, going to give her a nice slap on her butt in that lacy white thong. "A little bit of punishment for you!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:42 pm

Janet blinked her eyes, feeling them watering a little as her struggles got simultaneously more desperate, but were also growing weaker, more sporadic. She was running out of air, though she doubted that Heather would cause her to run out of air altogether. She blinked again, and when she opened her eyes she saw the light purple eyes of her friend staring down at her over her shoulder. Looking into Heather's eyes while Heather was sitting on her face made Janet blush intensely. Heather looked incredibly cute right now.

Janet felt the grinding on her face become a little slower, perhaps a little more...sensual. Janet moaned and blew hot air against Heather's panties-clad butt. She brought her hands up and placed them on Heather's butt cheeks, groping them gently, trying to just fidget a bit to get into a slightly different position. Janet was going to keep struggling, keep resisting. Heather was enjoying it, and it was enjoyable for the Lakota, as well. Janet's struggles forced Heather to lift her butt up for a few seconds, and Janet took the opportunity to breathe deeply and catch her breath.

"Haa...hu...I'm glad that y-you're having fun..." Janet would pant in between breaths. "But next time, I'll win again...and we'll make it a month, or two months that the loser is the winner's seat..."

Perhaps Janet was trying to get Heather to punish her. Heather certainly seemed glad to do the deed. She sat back down on Janet's face, burying Janet's nose and mouth between her cotton-clad butt cheeks, once again suffocating the Lakota girl. More than that, Heather would lift up Janet's lower half, folding her legs up and exposing her butt, covered by nothing but that lacy white thong. Janet was completely exposed, and her cheeks were burning as brightly as ever when Heather gave her a stinging slap on the rear.

"Mrrmmmh!" Janet would moan, as she would not take her hands off of Heather's butt, but would give it a little squeeze to show her continued defiance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:59 pm

"Good. That sounds good to me. Honestly I'll be looking forward to it because I don't think this one week will be long enough for me. Can't get enough of your face as a seat." She said, teasingly as she squirmed and wiggled her hips like that, teasing Janet as much as she possibly could under her butt.

In the folded over position that she had the girl in now, she slapped her butt a couple more times, enjoying the sounds the girl was making. She snickered quite a bit as she just kept groping her like that, shaking her head. "H-haah--you just won't give up on feeling me up like that huh? Well then..I think you deserve a little more punishment."

She snickered out a little more, leaning in. She opened her mouth, biting down on Janet's left cheek, giggling a little as she did. She didn't do it too hard, but hard enough to send a little jolt of pain through her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next