Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza - Page 5 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:15 am

"Ummfh...this cute ass may be red now, but it's g-gonna be on your face again before too long! You're definitely abusing your power now!" Janet would say, whining and wiggling, pushing her tush up and pressing it a little more tightly against Heather's palm as it remained in place on her bare, toasty cheeks after delivering that short but painful series of spanks. "J-just you wait!"

Heather would not wait. She would roll Janet off of her, then pick herself up off of the floor and onto her feet. The Lakota would begin to try to turn over onto her belly and crawl away, but before she could, Heather grabbed her by the arm again and began to drag her over to the wall. Janet's bare feet scrabbled across the floor, and she kicked a couple of the mats that had cushioned both herself and Heather as they had used each other's faces as their seats, sending them sliding. Janet was soon propped up against the wall, and Heather hiked up her shirt. A small alley of pale skin, just an inch or so, was visible above the waistband of her cotton panties. She straddled Janet's legs and pushed that big, cute butt of hers out, causing Janet to blush as she looked at it. She was really turned on by the pajamas that Heather was wearing.

"Mmmnnrr...I already kissed your butt once...!" Janet would protest.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza - Page 5 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:24 am

"I don't think so, Janet! Your place is under me--and serving me" She let out, grinning wickedly as she got her into that position against the wall. She let out a long breath, teasingly wiggling her butt a little more as she looked over her shoulders, seeing that blush on Janet's face. She loved taking her down to this position--after being teased and nearly brought to totally giving in to her just earlier. It was such a rush for Heather and her heart raced fast in the situation. As she heard Janet's words, she shook her head.

"That's the wrong answer" She let out, pushing her butt firmly into Janet's face, leaning her upper back against the wall as she did. She let out a long breath, crossing her arms to just relax as she casually brought one of her feet up, pressing her sole against Janet's crotch--but not underneath the skirt, just going to start teasing her a little.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:40 am

Heather always exuded an aura of coolness, even when she was flustered and humiliated. When she was feeling confident and in control, there were few girls in the world who could compete with Heather when it came to that old-school sort of coolness. Even when Janet was flustered and backed up against the wall, staring into Heather's impossibly attractive butt, she could recognize how cool it was as Heather began to do a little pose against the wall. She put her back against the wall and crossed her arms over her chest. This brought her ass into contact with Janet's face, pressing those cute cotton panties tightly over Janet's nose and mouth, sealing her air holes, and filling her whole field of vision with ass!

"Mmmmmmpppgghh!!" Janet would say, spluttering slightly as she protested the treatment. She brought her hands up to Heather's butt, squeezing her cheeks, getting ready to try to push against Heather to get some more air. All of a sudden, she was very short of breath. She had already been breathing heavily after the spanking had caused her to cry out so many times, and now she had no way of relaxing herself again.

She wouldn't have a chance to actually try to push Heather's ass away. Heather completed her cool-girl pose by lifting a leg and bringing her foot back—pressing it right into Janet's crotch. Even protected by her skirt, the result was nothing short of electric. Janet's protests became loud moans as she gave Heather's ass one more squeeze, kicking her legs and unconsciously spreading them a little wider...almost as though she were begging Heather for more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:08 am

Heather wiggled her hips just a bit, rubbing her ass in Janet's face as she kept her pressed against the wall. The feeling of her face dug in her butt yet again caused her to let out a long breath, licking her lips slightly as she nodded. "So mine. You're so so mine, Janet. You've got no other place but my seat. My toy to have worship and please me." She said, full of that cocky attitude that she had out in the ring--it being the same as when she was in control like this--just brimming with excitement.

She felt her start to squeeze her cheeks like that, the girl doing the same things that she was doing earlier. She clicked her tongue, but still sorta had that grin on her face, glad that she was still doing such a thing. "You love this quite a bit don't you?" She let out, moving her hips forward to let her have a quick breath before pushing her ass back into her face. She did this a couple times, giving her little gasps of air before she finally pulled herself from the wall, but keeping just in front of her.

"I want youuu to beg me to let you cum. Beg me to keep rubbing at your crotch with my foot--cause I'm not doing it anymore until you do. You're not getting any sort of release until you've begged enough."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:23 am

Janet was starting to wonder if Heather was really as submissive as she typically seemed to be. Heather really seemed to be enjoying her time on top—her time spent dominating Janet as the Lakota wrestler could only thrash her legs and struggle impotently. It made Janet's heart beat fast as she wondered what Heather would do to her next. As much as she loved being in control, being taken for a ride by another woman—having no idea what was going to happen next, and being completely at another's mercy—was a real thrill.

Janet even needed to rely on Heather's generosity to breathe. The purple-haired wrestler pulled herself forward, and Janet greedily sucked in air, coughing and spluttering as she tried to replenish her aching lungs. Heather's butt descended over her face again, just as soon as she started to feel as though she had some breath, and drained her once again. This went on for what seemed like quite a long time to Janet before Heather would mercifully pull herself away again.

What Heather demanded from Janet almost shocked the Lakota, because she wasn't expecting Heather to be so forward about it. As she panted, her chest heaving and almost threatening to burst out of her maid's costume, she thought about it. It was actually a little bit embarrassing, as sexy as it was to be controlled in this way. But Heather was the mistress, the one in control...she had earned that right fair and square.

Janet's cheeks were completely crimson as her lip trembled slightly. She looked at Heather's ass, then let her eyes go upwards to meet her friend's. She was so turned on right now, and she wanted to be allowed to cum...

"Umm...p-please...?" she attempted.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5