Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza - Page 2 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:22 pm

"Mm!" Janet would reply staunchly, her voice completely muffled by Heather's ass, that cute, sweet ass clad in black cotton panties and almost covered by the purple-haired girl's oversized T-shirt. The appearance of Heather's ass alone was enough to make Janet blush red, but the combination of the sight, the feel, and the smell of it was making it really difficult for her to think about almost anything else. All she could think about was Heather's ass, and how she should keep squeezing it.

While she wouldn't admit it out loud to Heather, she really was hoping that Heather would keep punishing her for the continued groping. Heather did, continuing to swat at Janet's ass, the lacy thong that she was wearing as part of her sexy maid attire doing nothing to protect her rear end from Heather's spanking. "Mmmm mnnngghyh!" Janet would moan, and from there she would have trouble stifling her moans, especially each time Heather wiggled her hips and buried Janet's face deeper in her ass.

And then Heather bent her body over, her ass lifting up slightly from Janet's face, pressing down more against her chin. Janet wondered why Heather was shifting, but she didn't wonder for long, because soon enough she felt teeth biting into her butt cheek. Janet's eyes widened and she let out a muffled squeal that was equal parts shock and arousal. She began kicking her legs, bicycle-kicking in the air, though her legs could not move very far while Heather was holding them. Janet moaned and squealed even more loudly, quickly tiring herself out and beginning to run out of air again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza - Page 2 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:31 pm

Heather loved Janet's reaction, grinning quite wide as she did. She kept her teeth dug into her flesh, starting to slap and spank at her other cheek on the same time--almost able to smell Janet's arousal. She hummed a little into where she was biting, wiggling her butt more as she could feel that Janet was exhausting herself with her frantic kicking and flailing reaction to the bite.

When her struggles started to calm down more, Heather slowly released her bite, leaning back to cover Janet's face with her ass. She sat down fullweight on her a little before she lifted her butt up, letting the girl breathe for a while. "Janet, you're the most fun when you struggle so much like that. It's really amusing." She said with a laugh, getting quite a bit excited at the whole thing, licking her lips a little.

"You're lucky I didn't take a chunk out of your butt with that taste" She said teasingly, rubbing and massaging the mark that her bite left on Janet's butt before she suddenly slapped that area hard.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:19 pm

Heather started humming into her bite, and Janet would gasp as she felt the buzzing of Heather's lips against the skin that had just been bitten. After having those sharp teeth of Heather digging into her round, ample butt cheek, feeling that same reddened flesh start vibrating was an incredible sensation indeed. Heather would let go of Janet's butt cheek with her mouth and sit back again, once more completely burying the Lakota wrestler's face in her black cotton panties. But Heather evidently realized that Janet was running out of breath, because she would lift herself up again after only a few seconds.

"Uwaaah!" Janet would gasp, keeping her hands on Heather's ass, squeezing it and pushing up on it a little, as if to try to hold Heather up and keep her from sitting back down on Janet's face until Janet was good and ready. "Haa...well, glad you're...enjoying yourself, because I know that I...really loved teasing you last time! You're so cute...when you're embarrassed!" Janet was hoping to be able to see Heather's flustered face tonight, but with Heather as domme she wasn't sure if that was possible.

When Heather smacked her butt hard again, right on the bite mark, Janet would squeal and her body would convulse again. This time, she wanted to fight back a little more, and see what Heather would respond with. Janet slid one hand off of Heather's rump and would slide it over the purple-haired fighter's crotch, rubbing it gently. "Oooh, you're getting excited...but I know you prefer being a sub!" Janet would tease.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Heather clicked her tongue slightly as Janet held her up like that. She heard those words, shuffling around and gritting her teeth as she spoke. "hmph..Yeah well that's too bad that's not going to happen again now is it? You're mine for the week so you'll just have to deal with it." She let out, huffing out at those words, a very slight hint of pink on her cheeks when the girl said she was cute when she was embarrassed.

If that wasn't enough however, she suddenly felt her hand on her crotch like that. She yelped out a little, her hold on her legs loosening quite a bit as she rubbed her there. Her face burned up red, biting her lip hard as she groaned out. She knew if she reachd down to try and pull her hand away she would have to let go of her legs--but what she was doing it was making it hard for her to keep the hold anyways.

"N-ngh....c..cut that out! Y-you're n-not supposed to do this a-alright!? I-I'm the dominant one here! D-don't say ridiculous things like that!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:47 pm

Janet was expecting Heather to grab her hand and pull it away, but the purple-haired wrestler did not do that right away. Heather's hold on Janet's legs loosened, allowing Janet to move her legs a little more, though she would not try to escape or anything drastic like that—not yet, anyway. She wanted to see how Heather would respond to the rubbing on her crotch by the girl who was supposed to be her servant and her seat for the next week. The answer to how Heather would respond, of course, was simple: adorably.

Janet couldn't see Heather's face, but she knew that it must be bright red right now, if Heather's usual reaction to this sort of thing was any indication. Heather's voice immediately changed its tone, too, from confident and controlling to completely and utterfly flustered, as she stammered and hesitated throughout her loud rebuke of the Lakota's rubbing. "Aww...come on, sweetie...you love it! Heh heh!" Janet would tease, getting a bit more confident as she continued to rub her hand over the black cotton panties, warming up Heather's crotch underneath.

"You know, if you want me to dominate you for a while...just say the word!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:54 pm

Heather grit her teeth, whimpering out a little with how much this girl was getting to her. She felt her starting to get more confident with her rubbing, sending jolts of pleasure through Heather's body as her grip on her legs was almost entirely gone. She shook her head, trying to breathe through it, attempting to ignore her rubbing as much as she possibly could, hating the words that she was letting out.

"Ngh..I..L-like..like hell I would ask you for something like that!! Y-youre the one who lost so...ngh..N-no" She let out, trying to regain herself and get control back, but she needed some space right now. She let go of Janet's legs, sliding back and off her, just trying to pull her hand away from her crotch so she could take a bit of a breather and get her mind back into it.

"Guah! J..j-just..ridiculous!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Janet's teasing was really getting to Heather. Heather seemed to want to reassert her dominance, but, of course, while out of her mouth were coming many, many retorts and rebukes of Janet's suggestion that she preferred the submissive role, there seemed to be something in the tone, and something about her body language, that told a different story. Nevertheless, she was not going to admit, even to a friend like Janet, that she wanted to be dominated. Hastily, Heather grabbed Janet's hand and pulled it away from her crotch, then backed up, getting off of Janet entirely.

"Uhhmmf. Is it...really, truly ridiculous?" Janet would ask, smirking slightly as she turned over onto her hands and knees. She would follow Heather, still crawling across the floor, wanting to goad Heather into making either a submissive admission or some decisive, dominant move rather than trying to overstep her bounds as Heather's servant and seat for the week. She would crawl up to Heather and rest her chin on Heather's thigh, the purple-haired girl's sock tickling her face, and her eyes looking upwards at Heather's crotch, her chest, and her face.

"Heh...if you really want to dominate me, then dominate me!" Janet would insist. "Use me as a seat while you're eating or folding laundry or something. Because I'm starting to get some ideas about usurping your power!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:27 pm

"Y-yes! Yes it is!" She let out, gritting her teeth as she watched Janet get on all fours, crawling towards her. She watched her lean in and rest her chin on her thigh--before she turned her head in embarrassment. Her face was a full red, hating that Janet got her to this point and hating the urges that were building up in her BECAUSE of Janet bringing her to this point.

"Guh..J-just..Shut up! I'll be doing those things all through the week don't you worry about that ok!?" She let out, keeping her eyes averted, her arms wobbling a little as she was using them to prop her upperbody up in this seated position that she was in. "J-just..g-give me a second here! I'm...y-you and your stupid ridiculous hands messed me up s-so I have to just take a little breather o-ok!? That's all!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:51 pm

"Mm, see, as my mistress, you need to be able to punish me effectively!" Janet would say, pushing out her lower lip in a very exaggerated frown. She rubbed herself against Heather's thigh, then began to move her face upwards towards Heather's crotch, obviously threatening to bury her face in it; but she pulled away at the last second, lifting her head up above Heather's crotch, locking gazes with her purple-haired friend and rival. Or trying to, anyway. Heather, her face a bright crimson, was looking the other way.

Heather demanded that Janet give her a little bit of a breather, but did not move to get away from Janet or to reassert her authority. Janet was pretty confident that she could read Heather's subtext, as well as the actual words which were coming out of her mouth, and she was confident that she knew what Heather actually wanted—she knew even better than Heather herself did. Janet lifted herself up again and began to crawl over Heather's laying body.

"You want a breather? What sort of mistress takes a breather?" Janet would taunt. "I think you need something else entirely: a little bit of advice on how to properly dominate a girl! Rather than a breather, let's make it a no-breather, sweetie!"

Janet would turn herself around, showing her butt to Heather, and then would giggle and slide back, trying to press her rear end against Heather's face as she put her weight on her friend's chest to hold her down. Janet would wiggle her hips back and forth, rubbing Heather's face with every inch of her naked bottom! "Now, how about you kiss my ass, Heather? Kiss it in the same spot that you bit!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:59 pm

"Nghk..I will!!" Heather asserted, trying to shake any of the thoughts that were running through her head. This was taking quite the turn and Heather wasn't even sure what to make of it. She shuffled around quite a bit, shivering out at how close she felt Janet's face getting to her crotch, sure the girl was about to just press her face against it before she suddenly pulled away.

Heather blinked a little, keeping her eyes averted before Janet spoke again and started to crawl over her. "H-ha??" She let out in surprise of what she said, ending up on her back as the girl turned herself around atop her, wiggling her butt like she did above her face, causing Heather's face to burn a total red.

"Wh--h-hold on a second!" She let out, trying to sit up before Janet pushed on her chest, keeping her down--Heather feeling her planting her lovely sized ass down on her face. "mmnhp!?" Heather's eyes widened, blushing as deeply as she could as she squirmed and struggled, kicking her legs--fully embarrassed at being under Janet's ass--under the skirt of her maid outfit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next