Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza - Page 4 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:33 am

Heather had won their match in the ring, and had even gotten almost half an hour of sitting on Janet's face in. But the Lakota did not let her friend keep the advantage for very long, and now, it seemed that Heather was completely paralyzed, unable to do anything against Janet as the swarthier girl slid the skimpy maid's thong which she was wearing down off of her butt, letting it bunch up just above her knees, and wiggled her bare butt in Heather's face. She gave her friend a chance to reassert her authority, but Heather wouldn't do it. So Janet would take steps to punish her "mistress!" And those steps involved, number one, sitting her bare butt right down on Heather's face, and number two, nothing else.

She was just going to press her completely naked nether regions down onto Heather, letting her butt cheeks swallow up Heather's face, her nose and mouth being pushed deep in between them as Janet would then wiggle her hips back and forth to ensure Heather was pressed up nice and tight into her privates. She felt Heather's lips against her pussy, and Janet would close her eyes and tremble, a shiver going down her body as she was immediately feeling aroused by that touch. She was already wet after being dominated by Heather, and now, her crotch was going to get more and more moist, letting Heather know firsthand just how much Janet was enjoying this.

Heather whimpered, blowing air over Janet's pussy. "Mmmaaahh!" Janet would moan, more loudly than before. Gently, she began to rock herself back and forth. "Why don't you keep doing that, Heather...it feels so goooooood!" she taunted, in a lusty whisper.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza - Page 4 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:59 am

Heather winced a little more as she wiggled her hips back and forth like that, feeling how moist that Janet was atop her as her juices smeared against her lips. "M-mmhn!!" Her blush was as red as it could get, heart racing as she squirmed around a little. She heard the words from Janet--knowing the position she was in--and she figured she'd give her a little surprise for her trying to punish her like this. As much as she loved her dominating her, she needed to turn this around somehow.

Trying to take her by surprise, Heather pushed her tongue up, trying to push it against Janet's pussy as she started lapping at it. She moaned and hummed a little, thoroughly licking the girl's sex as she squirmed around underneath her. She absolutely loved the position and taste, fully dazed by the girl's bare parts against her-- and she was going to return that favor by giving her quite the jolt of pleasure.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:13 am

Janet wasn't sure what she had been expecting from Heather. Was she expecting her purple-haired friend to completely give up the fight, to give in and to admit, even tacitly, how much she was enjoying this sort of treatment from the Lakota, and to allow Janet to have her way completely? No, Heather was too proud to do that, and giving in so soon in their week-long adventure together would spoil the fun of the long stay. But was she expecting Heather to fight back against her right away, in a manner that was overtly sexual?

...no, probably not. Janet's eyes would suddenly burst open as she felt Heather's tongue on her pussy lips. Those lips, which were already rather moist, were about to get drenched, as the Lakota cried out loudly in arousal and began to wiggle in all directions on top of Heather's face, not wanting to give up her position or the pleasure, but knowing that Heather's attack would soon leave her almost defenseless. "Oooohoho, y-you're...goooood!!" Janet would moan, as her hips began to rock and she began to press her wet, dripping sex against Heather's face, the wet lower lips smacking against Heather's face, as Janet began to pant, her mouth hanging open and her face red.

"Heh heh...mmmm, you're really getting into the idea of y-you servicing me, aren't you? You're...a tool for my pleasure!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:22 am

Heather hummed and whimpered just slightly as she kept up what she was doing. The taste was almost hypnotizing and as she pushed her tongue deep inside her--she was partly giving in to this position. As Janet pressed her pussy firmly against her face--smearing it all over with her juices, Heather felt her head spin. The feeling and the scent along with the taste was just filling her senses, feeling like it was going to take her over as she pumped and lapped her tongue inside the girl. She kept it going before she heard Janet's words, causing her to freeze up a little as she realized that may be indeed what it seemed like.

She let out a little muffled grunt into her pussy before she reached her hands up. She bucked both her legs, trying to push at Janet's thighs to get her in that state and shove her up and off of her head so she could slip out from underneath her. She figured this was as good a chance as any to escape from underneath that maid skirt of her's.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:35 am

The last time the two of them had had sex, it had been in the apartment that Janet had shared with Azami. It had, indeed, been quite a while since the Lakota wrestler and her purple-haired friend had hooked up for anything more than a little bit of chatter. Janet remembered how much she had enjoyed Heather's touch, and even Heather's whole attitude when it came time for the two of them to get down to it and do the deed. Heather had been shy, had blushed and turned her gaze downwards, had generally acted more like a kawaii than the impressive girl she was. Some might have found that annoying, but it had turned Janet on.

Now, this side of Heather was different. It seemed that Janet had managed to awaken the competitive side of Heather again, as she did not hesitate as she slid her tongue up into Janet's sex. That tongue was touching all the right places, stroking Janet's most sensitive folds. The Lakota, meanwhile, was encouraging it, bucking herself against Heather's face, smearing her sticky pussy juices all over her friend's mouth, cheeks and chin. She had an idea of what Heather was going to try to do—Heather, she was certain, would make her cum, and would then use Janet's tired, orgasmic state to turn the tables.

Because of her near-certainty in that, Janet was not expecting Heather to make a bid to escape while she was still only hot and bothered and not actively cumming. Heather's body convulsed upwards, and she gave Janet a shove. The Lakota yelped in undignified fashion as she was sent tumbling off of Heather, the purple-haired girl's nose emerging from between her ass cheeks and her mouth now free from the Lakota's pussy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:46 am

Heather gasped out as she was able to push Janet off her. She breathed in and out heavily before she quickly got onto her knees, turning herseld around. She sat on her knees, her face burning a deep red as she breathed in and out heavily, narrowing her eyes at Janet. Her face had little traces of Janet's juices on it--glistening with that--her own saliva--and a little bit of sweat from being buried under her ass for so long. She caught her breath a little, taking a bit before she huffed.

"I hope you had your fun--because now you're going to get it so badly." She let out, pushing herself up just to try and grab at Janet's arm. She had a slight grin on her face at what she was thinking, licking her lips a bit. She was feeling quite the rush--this girl was ableto bring out quite a bit from her. Her attitudes shifted so much with her and she loved every second of it. While she was easily brought to a stuttering mess when Janet came on to her--she could push a dominant attitude with her just the same--about to try and show her that now.

She t ried to yank on the girl's arm, getting down onto one knee right after, roughly trying to pull Janet over her knee and flip up her skirt. "This butt if yours is goingto get a major punishment! The only place it should be is on the floor while I'M the one with her own personal seat!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:10 am

Janet looked up, over her shoulder, and caught a brief glimpse of Heather's face. Her own face turned redder just from looking at Heather's face, a deep, beautiful crimson, glistening with juices, spit, and sweat, looking rather sticky. Her hair was a mess, too, with parts of it seeming to have gotten some liquids in them, as well, with a few tufts of soft purple hair sticking in odd directions after being sat on in that way. Janet couldn't remember a time that Heather had looked sexier than she did right now, especially with the rest of her outfit—her black T-shirt and black cotton panties and black thighhighs all serving to make her look so messy, so casual—so effortlessly adorable.

"Aaaahn..." Janet would moan, her pussy aching for release after being pleasured and then denied that final orgasmic release. She bit her lip as Heather huffed, looking perturbed. Janet was rather out of sorts right now, and Heather seemed ready to deal out some punishment in her rightful role as the mistress. Janet wondered what was about to happen to her, listening meekly, her face getting redder and her heart thumping excitedly as she listened to Heather speak. The same way Heather could be reduced to either a stuttering mess or raised up to a dominant mistress based on Janet's actions, Janet, too, felt like she was going from an impish, conniving, powerful rebel to a spoiled child with her hand caught in the cookie jar, ripe for punishment.

Janet's arm was yanked, and she was pulled over Heather's knee. Heather unceremoniously flipped the Lakota's skirt up, revealing her naked bum, a nice, unblemished pair of tan cheeks which jiggled slightly as Janet would squirm and kick her legs. "Mmmmphh! L-let me go! You didn't want to be the mistress!" Janet would say, exaggerating her brattiness a little as she realized what Heather was going to do.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:17 am

Heather grinned wide, licking her lips again as she flipped up that skirt. She stared down at her butt--the thing that had been pressed firmly against her face just a few seconds earlier. She snickered out just slightly as she heard Janet's bratty words, shaking her head. "That was all you. You totally messed with my head and got me into that position. It's over noww! I hope you enjoyed your little time on top cause now you're going to get it and then some."

She rubbed Janet's butt a little with her hand before she brought her hand back up to her face. She dragged her tongue up and around it--wetting her palm before she nod her head "If this doesn't make the sort of sound that I want--we're gonna keep doing it over and over until it does" She said, smirking before she quickly brought that hand down hard, spanking Janet's right cheek. She blinked, shaking her head before she spanked the left just as hard right after.

"Hmm..not good enough. I'll keep going." She let out, giggling to herself as she spanked her butt once more--and again--and again--spanking her three more times on each cheek before she stopped, just waiting for Janet's reaction to the treatment.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:33 am

When Janet felt Heather begin to rub her butt, that was enough to keep her at the same level of arousal as she had been when she had been sitting on Heather's face and felt her friend's hot breath invading her nether regions. Heather's gentle, almost loving touch was enough to send excited shivers up the Native American wrestler's spine. She knew what was coming. And she was sort of excited for it. But even so, she braced herself, knowing it was going to hurt her bottom. When Heather told her that her butt had better make the right sound or she would keep going, Janet swallowed hard, blushed, and cast her gaze downwards. "Now who's ridiculous!?" she would say, before feeling that first spank come down hard on her right cheek.

She yelped and wiggled. An instant later, the second spank came down on her left cheek. She yelped again, the sound of palm slapping against firm, pliable butt flesh filling the room as Heather, as mistress, punished her maid. She continued spanking Janet, and each time the lovely, fleshy sound of impact rang out it was punctuated by a sharp cry from the Native American girl, as her bum was all of a sudden the same shade of red as her face-cheeks.

"Gnnh! D-damn! Owwwie..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:54 am

Heather snickered a little at Janet's words, laughing aloud a little after she spanked her each time. "Ahaaa this is fitting for you and your little rebellious cute ass" She said, grinning wide before giving her one last hard spank. "Now then, what should I do with you next?" She let out, gripping the girl's arm again as she was over her knee. She thought a bit before nodding her head.

She picked herself up, moving to push Janet against the wall in a seated position. She turned herself around, pulling up her shirt a little--slowly showing her that panty covered butt as she wiggled it in front of her face. "I MIGHT Just forgive you a LITTLE of you give my ass a few good kisses." She said, grinning wide as she leaned back, her feet on either side of Janet's legs as she wiggled her butt just inches from the girl's face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next