Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza - Page 3 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:17 am

Their positions were now reversed, Janet sitting on top of Heather, pressing her ass against her friend's embarrassed, shocked face. Janet giggled and shifted around a little, wiggling her ass against Heather's face, not completely sitting on it just yet, but slowly, inch by inch, sliding backwards, getting towards the point where the butt press would transform into a facesit. "This is my first piece of advice for you, Heather: if you don't want your servant to start getting ideas, then you had better show her who's boss the instant she tries to have some fun with you! If you don't, she might get some crazy idea about you actually wanting to be underneath her, instead!"

Janet would then lean back, letting her ass bury Heather's face completely. She put all of her weight on Heather's face, all one hundred and twenty- or thirty-something pounds of Lakota wrestler pressing down on Heather's face to push it as deep up into her ass as possible. Janet's lacy white thong was already wedged up between her butt cheeks, and it was so thin and frilly that Heather's face was barely separated from Janet's bare ass at all. Heather's nose and mouth would be buried very deep between Janet's butt cheeks, and Janet would wiggle and push Heather in even deeper.

"Heh heh heh," Janet would chuckle, really enjoying the feeling of Heather being underneath her now. She looked back over her shoulder, at how her frilly maid's skirt covered Heather's head. Heather's whole world right now would be Janet's ass, as the skirt blocked her view of anything else. "Uh oh. Where's Heather?" Janet would say, in a childlike teasing tone. She reached back and lifted up her skirt, seeing a flash of purple hair roll out from underneath. "Oh, there she is! I hope you're enjoying yourself more now, Heather! Hmm...maybe I should check, huh?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza - Page 3 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Facesitting Extravaganza

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:54 am

Heather squirmed and writhed underneath Janet as she just had her butt pressed against her face like that. With how slowly she wasslipping herself back like that, it made the position just that much more teasing. She groaned out at the girl's words, keeping up her struggled before finally she sat firmly and fully against her face.

Heather let out loud muffled yells into her butt as she was totally smothered by it, her struggles continuing as much as they could as she was totally buried in her cheeks. Her wiggling was just putting her further and further into her trapped position, her face burning up a complete red as she whined and whimpered into her butt, her vision just dark with that round ass covering most of it.

She got a litle more light as Janet lifted her skirt a bit, her childish comments just embarrassing her even more before she heard her words about checking if she was enjoying herself. "Mmmnh--mpnh!!" She y elled out into her butt, desperately trying to refuse those words, not wanting her to see that she may have been getting quite wet between the legs.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:24 am

Heather was not going to be able to escape too easily now, as Janet was putting her whole weight on Heather's face as she sat down right on top of it. Janet did not do anything with her arms to restrict Heather's limbs, and the purple-haired girl would kick wildly with her legs and move her arms around this way and that, too. But Heather did not make any move to get out from underneath Janet completely, and so the Lakota wrestler assumed that her friend was, in fact, enjoying herself. But maybe she should check anyway!

"Mm...so you are enjoying this, aren't you? Should I check, though? Huh? Should I check it out?" Janet would ask, as she would slide a hand down to Heather's crotch, letting her skirt fall back down over Heather's head. She did not rub her hand over Heather's crotch the same way she did before—instead, she would grab onto the waistband of Heather's black cotton panties and would lift it up slightly, letting some air pass between Heather's warm, wet crotch and the fabric of her underwear.

"Hmm...do I see a little glistening down there?" Janet would ask, leaning forward slightly to peer down at Heather's sex. She wanted to touch it and rub it to confirm that Heather was as wet as she was sure that she was. But, ultimately, the Native American girl would leave a little bit of mystery, letting go of Heather's panties and letting them fall back into place. She would lean back again and relax, burying Heather even deeper in her ass.

"Aahh...this is relaxing," she would say. She glanced around the room. "I wonder what's on television now...maybe there's a marathon that I can sit and watch all night long!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:40 am

Heather scratched at the floor a little, her face just burning a deep red. The way Janet was saying everything--her teasing and silly way of talking to her in this position. It was too much. Heather was as flustered as she could be, her face firmly buried deep agaisnt Janet's ass all t he while.

She winced a little, whimpering as she felt that coldness against her crotch when she lifted her panties like that. She could indeed tell by looking that Heather had gotten quite wet, causing Heather to just writhe around a little underneath the girl, her legs sliding around beneath her as she gulped.

She squirmed as she released her panties, sort of surprised she didn't tease her directly--before she heard those next words. The idea of Janet sitting herself on her face throughout watching a marathon on TV, it made it feel like her entire face was burning up. She let out little muffled sounds of refusal into her cheeks, trying to shake her head a bit, clenching her fists.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:00 am

Janet both saw and felt Heather's reaction to her appraisal of the purple-haired girl's arousal, as Heather yelled loudly into Janet's ass, creating a buzzing sensation that tickled the brunette and made her squirm and giggle on top of her friend. At the same time, Heather's legs kicked wildly, almost smacking into Janet's face, which really would have thrown her for a loop, and the girl's hands balled up into fists. Janet smiled and reached down to grab onto Heather's arms, then would try to pull them underneath her legs so as to hold them down.

But, at the same time, Janet felt that she needed to check in with Heather to see how she was doing and whether she really wanted Janet to stop and get off of her, or was only resisting to make the experience more sensual and wonderful for the both of them. Janet would push up onto her knees, lifting her ass off of Heather's face and letting Heather appear again from underneath her maid skirt. Janet looked over her shoulder and smiled down at Heather, blowing her friend a kiss.

"My next piece of advice would be to always be honest! If you want something, don't be afraid to ask for it!" Janet would say teasingly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:59 pm

Heather let out a little yelp into Janet's ass as the girl pulled her arms underneath her legs, trapping them fully. She just started to squirm around with her legs, them writhing all over the floor as her head was fully hidden underneath the frilly maid skirt that the girl wore. Having a faceful of Janet's ass like this--it definitely wasn't at all how she was expecting this day to go--though it was partly her fault for letting Janet get this far.

She gasped for air as Janet finally pushed herself up onto her knees, her ass lifting from her face and giving Heather all the air she needed. She blushed deeply at that kiss that Janet blew at her, clicking her tongue slightly at it. "Mngh..Honest.." She bit her lip--if she was to be honest, she would say something like--she would want to trade ownership with her for the rest of the week--but she pushed that thought out of her mind as quickly as possible.

"J-just..hau..y-you're ridiculous.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:13 am

Janet snickered at Heather's reaction. Heather obviously wanted Janet to sit on her face, but there was no way that the purple-haired girl would say that—at least, not right away. She would no doubt want to reclaim the top position in their pile, to sit back down on Janet's face and smother her into near-unconsciousness in order to try to convince the Lakota wrestler that she did actually want to be the dominant one over the course of this week. But Janet knew better than that. Even if they traded off the dominant position, back and forth, for the next seven full days, Janet knew what Heather loved.

"Oh? I'm ridiculous, am I?" Janet would ask. She would bend down again a little and push her butt against Heather's face, rubbing her nearly-bare butt cheeks all over Heather's face again for a few seconds before she pulled her rear end up again. She looked back over her shoulder again, flipping her skirt up to make sure that she could see Heather's face. "Am I ridiculous, really? Maybe you should show me how ridiculous I am...because if you're not going to show me, maybe I'll need to start doing some more ridiculous things of my own invention..."

Janet knew what her next move would be if Heather did not make one. She slid a hand down to her lacy maid's thong, and began to slide it down off of her butt. She was going to sit on Heather's face bare-assed next, unless her friend wanted to switch positions or make some other move!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:51 am

Heather groaned out as she rubbed her butt on her face, her nearly bare butt smooshing all over her face before the girl lift it up again. She blushed even more at that teasing, groaning out a little at t hat before she heard those next words that Janet was saying. "H-ha? Wh....what do you men by that?" She let out, freezing up a little on her back when Janet was slowly revealing exactly what she meant by that.

She watched her start to peel off her thong, eyes widening as her face flared up a total red. Seeing her bare her ass above her face like this, she couldn't make a move, totally frozen up underneath the girl as she took a few deep breaths in and out, her heart pounding hard in her chest.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:36 am

Janet did the deed very slowly, making sure that Heather's "agony" would be long and drawn-out. She slipped her thumbs underneath the tiny, strappy little waist of her white, lacy maid's thong and began to slip it down, letting it slowly slide off of her slightly-tanned butt, the lace sliding lightly across her skin, almost tickling as it made its way around that firm, round ass that the Lakota had used as a weapon and as a tool of pleasure so many times since coming to AFW, both with Heather and with some of her other friends. She wanted to stop Heather's heart, just for a beat, as the thong slipped down over the biggest part of her bum, past that point of no return, and then began to slide down the downslope, towards that point where it would be out of sight entirely for the purple-haired "mistress."

Janet glanced back over her shoulder once the deed was done, wiggling her bare ass slowly from side to side, letting her bare butt crack and the tiny glimpse of her pussy get Heather excited. And Heather certainly was excited: her face was as red as Janet had ever seen it, and for once she was at a loss for words. She wasn't denying this was what she wanted. How could she, when Janet offered up this heavenly experience just like that? She was completely frozen. She was shocked, unable to say no, and unwilling to admit that it was what she had been hungering for this whole time.

"Even if you don't want to say it out loud, Heather," Janet would say in a soft tone that was both remarkably earnest and sensual, "I know what you want. I'll give you exactly what you want, and you can shake your head and pout and call me ridiculous as much as you want, and I'll know that what you're really saying is that you want more." She let a slow smile spread across her face as she would slide her butt back down onto Heather's face, sliding the bare, warm butt cheeks slowly across her friend's cute mouth and nose. "Just remember that I have my needs, too! Think about this: I am just as enamored with your beautiful butt as you are with mine." She would bite her lip and make a soft little humming sound as she would press down on Heather's face with more weight. "So let's both give each other what we want, okay?" she finally asked, with a little giggle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:22 am

Heather shivered out a little as she saw Janet slowly, teasingly lowering her panties down above her face. Even though the thong didn't really hide much--it still felt like it was teasing her like crazy as it slipped down that curvy tanned bytt of her's. "H-ha--ngh--haa--" She breathed in and out before she heard those words from Janet, blushing even more as she spoke about how she knew exactly how Heather felt about the situation. She couldn't be more right about what she was saying, squirming around just a little before she covered her mouth and nose with her bare ass.

She let out little muffled whimpers into her butt, squirming and arching just slightly as she clenched her fists hard. The feeling of her nose nearly buried between those cheeks and her mouth just barely pressed against er pussy was just driving her crazy. She let out more little whimpers, her fists shaking with how hard she clenched them as she curled up her toes as well, her legs starting to slide up and down at the feeling.l

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next