Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

What's Up, Doc? (For Gwyndolin)

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

What's Up, Doc? (For Gwyndolin) - Page 13 Empty Re: What's Up, Doc? (For Gwyndolin)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:30 pm

The sound of her acceptance is mirrored in Drake's returned smile. Neither is happy about this outcome; this 'settling' they're stuck with. But he keeps that smile on her, putting forward as positive an appearance as he can. His arms tighten around her shoulders to give her a reassuring squeeze.

The request takes a moment to process, but only that. Rather than be blunt about his answer, Drake tries to steer their time together into a lighter direction with a coy response. "Well, regardless of anything else, you and I intended to enjoy our time together as much as possible. And it's not like our match hasn't had an effect on me," he whispers. "I'm not goin' anywhere."

Or, well.. that's a fib.

"I mean, besides my place. Or yours. Wherever."

His head dips, attempting to coax her gaze back up to his. Whether she does or doesn't, he free a hand to brush along her cheeks, gingerly drying her tears. "Whenever you're ready to go, we will..."

Back to top Go down

What's Up, Doc? (For Gwyndolin) - Page 13 Empty Re: What's Up, Doc? (For Gwyndolin)

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:36 am

Irene cheers up pretty quickly when Drake slyly accepts her proposal, although it'll take a minute of sniffling and deep breaths in his embrace for her to calm down completely. The prospect of having coitus with a guy like this is pretty exciting, after all, especially since she's never been with a guy before. The smile on her face is a little more genuine as she looks up and meets his gaze again, and a warm sensation runs down her body when he wipes her tears away.

“In that case, to the victor go the spoils,” Irene says teasingly. Since Drake is trying to recapture the playful mood with some creative, indirect responses, Irene will do the same. Playing on the idea that Drake has "conquered her" in the ring, Irene shuffles around on her knees until she's got her back to him. She places her arms behind her back and invites him to seize her, like a security guard restraining a prisoner. This is the only night that she can play around with him like this, so she's letting her submissive side run rampant, “Since you won our fight, I think you've earned the right to take me back to your room for the night. Ready to lead me away, then?”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:46 am

Drake is in no rush for her to calm down, content to help her ease back out of the depression that is their inevitable parting. But once she has, she seems to be in a better mood - or at least she's putting up a brave front. Drake's happy to accommodate, in hopes of salvaging what's left of their evening together and making it the best it can be.

When she turns around and places her hands together behind her back, however, he's stunned for a second. But when he catches up with her ploy, he lets out a little laugh and grabs her - one hand at her wrists, the other at her shoulder to 'haul' her up to her feet. "That's what I had in mind. Now let's get you outt'a here...," he mutters, adopting a gruffer edge to his voice. Pure theater, but fun!

Unless she starts struggling, he'll guide her out of the ring and down to the floor, wherein he'll just gather his things in a quick, haphazard way, and scan for her belongings. They can't exactly leave their things in the middle of the floor, after all. But once they're recovered, he'll be ushering the dark-haired scientist out the door quickly, with those dorms as their destination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:04 am

Irene lets out a cathartic sigh when Drake takes her into custody. She can accept this. It's a little vain, but she's happy that she'll still be able to tell her friends back home that she slept with a professional wrestling model, even if she also has to explain why their romance ended after that. With the loss of a deeper relationship, it seems that a combination of social isolation at school and shameless hedonism in the ring will continue to define her life for awhile. She'll have a good friend, though, and that's progress. Maybe she can even get him to visit her at school one of these days, just to add some color to her joyless academic life.

“Easy, sir, I won't resist,” Irene pleads, elevating her submissive act to silly extremes. She wriggled in his grip a bit outside the ring, to remind him to grab the bag containing her street clothes since he had her arms all locked up. Then, they set off, to enjoy their last expression of love in private!

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13