Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bed for the Night

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 8 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:12 am

Fallon didn't mind Chiyo laying on top of her at all. It felt very nice, actually. She was having a wonderful time. Her belly, her favorite body part, was getting rubbed by Chiyo's lower back, which made Fallon wiggle excitedly and coo and purr with delight.

Soon enough, though, it would have to end. Fallon did want to get back on top of her guest, too. When Chiyo slid around and put her face just a little below Fallon's, the belly fetishist would smile and gently grab onto both of Chiyo's shoulders.

"Okay," she would say, grinning as she pecked Chiyo on the lips again. "My turn." She would quickly try to roll Chiyo over, putting the pink-haired girl on her back, rubbing their fronts together as Fallon would lay on top of her guest face to face.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:30 am

"Mmmm..." Chiyo moaned as Fallon rolled her over and began to rub their front together again.

This was just as relaxing, even with Fallon's weight pressing on her. Chiyo was used to this sort of position after all, and the tiger girl wasn't exactly a heavyweight either. She wiggled cutely under Fallon, smiling at the host rather meekly as their proximity starting to turn her on a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Fallon's smile, in response to Chiyo's meek grin, grew even bigger and even wider. Fallon didn't do much halfway. When she did something, she committed to it big time, whether it was smiling or her belly fetishism or wrestling or pretty much anything else. It made her want to keep doing more and more. She loved getting really frisky with a cute girl like Chiyo.

Fallon would rear up, reach behind her own back, and work on her bra. It took a few seconds for her to work the clasp in this position, but she would eventually get it, and she would slide her bra off and toss it down on Chiyo, draping it over the pink-haired girl's face and giggling.

"There's a present for you!" Fallon would say merrily.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:31 pm

"Hee~" Chiyo giggled as Fallon draped her bra over her face. "So that means I can take it home with me? Not that I'd need another pink bra," she teased.

With both of them now topless, her own bare breasts were now meeting Fallon's, and the sensation was more than enough to warm up her body again. Someone as aggressive as the tiger girl naturally drew her meek side more in this kind of situations, despite being relatively more competitive during a match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Fallon rubbed herself slowly up and down against Chiyo's body, her naked breasts meeting Chiyo's in very exciting fashion. Her nipples were already pretty hard from arousal.

"Well..." Fallon would say slowly, after Chiyo asked if she could take the bra home with her. "You can take it home with you if you let me keep your bra. As a matter of fact, why don't we throw in the panties, too, huh?"

Fallon's hands would slowly trail down Chiyo's body, going over her boobs, and then moving all the way down to find Chiyo's pink panties. Fallon would grab onto the waist of the undies and give them a teasing little tug, sticking her tongue out at Chiyo again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:29 pm

The rubbing and groping from Fallon was enough to make Chiyo moaned as well as she herself was already aroused for quite a while. She smirked at the tiger girl's comment, and sighed at the tugging on her pantie. Trading underwear didn't quite fall in the same ballpark as trading dolls, but maybe that's what adult women do instead. At least she didn't see the idea as a ridiculous one.

"Ohh, we're trading the whole set? I don't see why not~" she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Fallon was an impulsive girl, and sometimes had difficulty controlling herself when things got sexy. Whatever sexy thing popped into her mind, she would do it. At this point, that sexy thing was trading underwear. She loved the mental image she got of wearing Chiyo's panties and seeing Chiyo wear hers, the scent and the pussy juices that each of them left on their own panties now rubbing up against the other's sex.

"Yeah, let's trade the whole set," Fallon would say, as she would grab onto Chiyo's panties and yank them down, trying to peel them off of the pink-haired girl. Once she had stripped Chiyo naked, Fallon would smile and roll off of her furniture, laying down on the floor. She would stick her butt up into the air, wiggling her panty-clad ass at Chiyo, and smile coyly.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:58 pm

"Hehe~" Chiyo giggled as Fallon sealed the deal and proceeded to strip her pantie.

Now she'd have a memento from this wild night with the tiger girl. That's always fun considering one couldn't always tell how long they'd last in this industry. As Fallon rolled over and wiggling her butt at her, Chiyo just smirked before she rolled over as well to position herself behind the tiger girl. Ignoring her furniture role for once, she decided to give Fallon's butt a bit of a smack, before starting to peel off the girl's underwear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Fallon wiggled her butt up and down and left and right, trying to make it look as tantalizing as possible for her cute pink-haired house guest. Chiyo did come over and grab onto Fallon's butt, but, before she started to strip off Fallon's panties, she gave the brunette's butt another smack!

"Hey!" Fallon exclaimed poutily, the wiggling of her butt becoming indignant as Chiyo peeled off her panties and left hernaked. "You can't do that! We already decided that you were the naughty one!"

Once Chiyo had pulled her panties all the way off, Fallon would turn around and get up onto her knees. "You can't spank me when you're the naughty one!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:23 am

"Hmm? I didn't know that there's such an agreement~" Chiyo faked innocence, rolling her eyes as Fallon complained.

That kind of reaction was the reason why she kept teasing Fallon from time to time. It's not like they agreed to some sort of rules about what she couldn't do anyways. So obviously, it's Fallon's fault for being unclear!

"I think being naughty means I can spank anyone I want! Unless you can stop me, of course, hee~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next