Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bed for the Night

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 14 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:12 pm

Fallon enjoyed feeling Chiyo resist her that little bit. The Japanese girl was not really trying too hard to fight Fallon off, but she was giving the brunette a bit of a challenge as Fallon tried to really assert her dominance, sticking her tongue deep inside her house guest's mouth. She moaned and purred in reply to Chiyo's moans and purrs, enjoying the makeout session as both of them seemed to be getting pretty tired.

"Mmmmm..." Fallon would hum. She would open her eyes, staring down at Chiyo, continuing to rub her boobs, belly, and pussy against the other girl's body, gently. Fallon could probably go on like this for quite a while. But then they wouldn't be able to determine a winner.

Reluctantly, Fallon would pull herself up and roll off of Chiyo onto her hands and knees. "Ready...for round three?" she would pant.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:19 pm

Chiyo also enjoyed having her body rubbed against Fallon's, and unlike the tiger girl, she wasn't really care about having a winner or anything. Still she didn't resist when the host decided that it's time to start again, and she would get on her hands and knees, facing Fallon with a smirk.

"Uh-uh~ Ready to get pinned again?" she taunted playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:35 pm

"Psssht!" Fallon scoffed, rolling her eyes as Chiyo challenged her, asking her if she was ready to be pinned again. "You just got lucky! You got lucky during the match, too, when you won those couple of times! You're not gonna be lucky again! No way, pinky-winky! Your ass is mine!" She would laugh and grin, pushing her face forward to give Chiyo one more quick kiss before moving back.

"Your belly and boobs and face and pussy are mine, too! Graaaawwwr!" Fallon would roar loudly again, swiping playfully at Chiyo with a claw, before pouncing, hoping to slam into Chiyo and knock her back down onto her back, in much the same position as they were in before Fallon decided to begin round three.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:42 pm

"Hmmph, I earned my victories fair and square~" Chiyo scoffed playfully, although she was prevented from saying anything further by yet another kiss from Fallon. "You could have just said you are mine or something, you know..." she rolled her eyes afterwards. "Buutt! That's not going to happen! Because... waaahhh?!"

Before she finished her sentence, the tiger girl crashed onto her again, putting her against the bed under her weight. Once again Fallon was being tricky! This time, Chiyo would attempt to wrap her legs around the waists of the tiger girl to prevent her from pinning her, though. She didn't squeeze hard or anything, just locking her legs to prevent Fallon from moving too much.

"Not this time, tiger!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:03 am

“Yeah, you did…” Fallon would admit. She really didn’t want to devalue Chiyo’s victories, since the pink-haired girl was quite the competitor, and she had given Fallon a lot, almost too much for the brunette to be able to handle. But Fallon did handle her, and here they were, in the Californian’s bed, playing a game of the Californian’s devising! “I said it a better way!” Fallon would declare, before growling and pouncing on Chiyo again, tackling her pink-haired guest down to the mattress.

Fallon was on top, but this time Chiyo wasn’t letting her get away with anything without a fight! Fallon gasped as she felt strong legs locking around her waist, panting and grunting a little as she was squeezed, Chiyo keeping her in place and preventing her from getting the pin!

“Rrrrgh…yes, this time, pinky! Come on, let go! I’m gonna get you good!”
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:38 am

"Make meee~" Chiyo taunted in a childish way. "This is what you get from being so sneaky!" she chided, tapping the nose of Fallon with her index finger.

The pink haired giggled and began to flex her abs, bumping it against Fallon's while she grind her body slowly. Her legs kept themselves locked around the tiger girl's midsection, not really squeezing or anything, just keeping her opponent's body in place.

"Hee hee!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:15 am

"Hnnnngh! Lemme go!" Fallon insisted again, but Chiyo definitely was not going to stop messing with Fallon just because the Californian asked her to. No, Fallon was going to have to make Chiyo let her go. And, in a position like this, as tired as she was getting, that was not going to be easy.

The pink-haired girl was not letting Fallon move around. She was keeping Fallon in place, only sort of squeezing her, but mostly just teasing her. Fallon's face was bright red as she tried to wiggle her way free, to no avail. She felt Chiyo's abs tighten and start grinding against her own. Oh, God, that's gooood... Fallon moaned inside her head, trying to keep herself from moaning out loud. She was starting to have trouble fighting back as the belly-rubbing had an effect.

She would still slap at Chiyo's shoulders with her hands, though. "Ugh...leggo...let me go!" she moaned.

Last edited by Daaharu on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:29 am

"Let me think about that..." Chiyo smirked while kept rubbing herself on Fallon.

The girl's reaction was fun as always, but the pink haired girl felt that Fallon's body seemed to love this front to front rubbing more than anything else. Well, in that case she shouldn't really deny what the girl wanted, should she? Pinning her might not be the easiest task, but maybe she could convince her in another way.

"Hmm... maybe, like, if you admit that you're just lucky to be able to beat me, I'll let you go?" she grinned, pushing her belly firmer against Fallon's for a bit. "I'm not even asking for a win, heh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:35 pm

"Yeah...grrrgh...you think about it, and then do it..." Fallon would grumble, as she took some deep breaths, trying to keep herself under control. It was easy for her to get lost in ecstasy when her belly was rubbed, and just become a drooling, slutty mess. Once that happened, it was very hard for Fallon to snap out of it. She had to do her best to remain focused.

It was difficult to focus, though, with Chiyo continuing to rub herself all over Fallon's front like this. It was good when they were clothed, and it was even better now that they were naked. Feeling Chiyo's boobs and belly running across her own rock-hard abs made Fallon whimper in arousal. Her pussy was already wet. It was obvious that Chiyo had started to figure out her big weakness.

"Rrrrgh...f-fat chance, pinky-pie...I beat you with my super skills..." Fallon would grumble, still wiggling underneath Chiyo. "I mean, you're pretty darn good, but, like, I'm...super awesome, you know...so, like...you know." She was starting to have trouble concentrating.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:31 am

"And where are these super skills of yours now? Hee~" Chiyo giggled at Fallon's reaction, hardening her abs slightly to give the girl's belly more pressure for a second. "I guess I'll just get myself another point then..."

Seizing the arms of Fallon, Chiyo would put them above the girl's head and pin them there with her hands, while her legs would snake on the host's to trap them in a grapevine position. The rubbing ceased, replaced by just pressure to keep Fallon pinned so she could start counting.

"Oneee~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next