by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bed for the Night

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 13 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:23 pm

Fallon really wanted to fight back when Chiyo offered her the opportunity, but the tiger girl knew that she was liable to run out of energy if she had to spend it pushing up on Chiyo and rolling her over. Getting to three pins would be very difficult in that situation. Once Chiyo had gotten off of her, Fallon could attack...and Chiyo would have no idea what hit her!

Well, she would know that it was Fallon, but she would definitely be surprised by how fast the brunette had turned things around.

"Rrrr...you're just a big, fat, meanie, pinky...!" Fallon would grumble in response to Chiyo's teasing. She kept wiggling, but didn't make a big push until after Chiyo had counted to three. When the pink-haired girl rolled off, Fallon would strike, bouncing up and throwing herself forward to slam Chiyo down onto the bed. Fallon would quickly try to sit on Chiyo's belly, and push down on her shoulders with both hands.

"Hee hee!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:38 pm

"Guh..." Chiyo squirmed under Fallon as the girl sat on her belly and pinned her shoulders. "Get off me!"

That was just formality at the very least, though, since Chiyo didn't actually expect the tiger girl to throw over her advantage now that she had it. It's difficult to struggle like this when she's already exhausted, and so the pink haired girl could only assume the role of a grumpy victim.

"Grr..." she hissed at Fallon with a faked sulking expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:52 pm

"I'm not getting off, Chiyo! I'm down by one now, and it's payback time! Time to even the score!" Fallon would insist, grinning as she sat down on top of Chiyo and pinned the girl to the mattress. She giggled as she looked at the grumpy, frustrated expression on her opponent's face.

"Oh, don't look so upset!" Fallon would insist, leaning down to put her face real close to Chiyo's. "This is fun! I should start counting, though, shouldn't I?" She would laugh again and then start off, hoping to get this quick pin to even the score in their bed wrestling extravaganza. "One..."

Fallon would move her face down and give Chiyo a quick, hard smooch to try to keep her in place. "Two..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:59 pm

"Hmmph," Chiyo pouted as Fallon laughed at her grumpy face. "No, you shouldn't..." she said sarcastically.

The tiger girl started to count anyways, and for her trouble, Chiyo received a kiss on the lips that made her purr and twitched under Fallon. Her expression softened slightly, and her pout disappeared for a second, while the count moved to two...

"Hmmph..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:28 pm

"Heh heh heh, well, you still did it when I told you not to, so I think I'm just gonna count you out anyway, Chiyo..." Fallon would tease, as she pushed down harder on Chiyo's shoulders, as if trying to push her guest all the way through the mattress and down onto the floor. She started counting. After "one," she gave Chiyo a kiss. Then she counted "two," and, after that, she would lean down and give Chiyo's lips another peck, this one with a little bit of added tongue for good measure.

Before she finished the count, Fallon would stare at Chiyo and smile, waiting to see if the pink-haired girl was going to do anything. "Are you gonna try to escape? No? Well, then..."

Fallon would wait for another second, and then, she would yell out: "Three!" before diving in to smack her lips against Chiyo's and start making out with the pink-haired girl some more.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Two counts and two kisses. Chiyo didn't even get to think about whether she should try bucking herself hard like a rodeo horse or just conceded a point. As Fallon taunted her about escaping, she just rolled her eyes, knowing that it's too late at this point to do anything. The tiger girl went ahead and finished the three count, before giving Chiyo another kiss and followed it through this time.

"Mmm!" the pink haired girl moaned and wriggled under Fallon, before she'd start kissing back, flicking her tongue occasionally in defiance like before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Fallon quickly knotted the score again, making it 1-1 between the two of them. She wondered whether or not either of them would have enough energy to finish it off, though.

No, that was silly! She was totally going to have enough energy to finish Chiyo off! Fallon always had energy. Even if she was getting a little tired, she certainly wasn't going to run out of her spark any time soon.

She lifted her hands off of Chiyo's shoulders and pressed her lips hard into Chiyo's, enjoying the feeling of Chiyo's lips pressing back against hers defiantly. Fallon opened her mouth and practically slobbered on Chiyo, her tongue whipping across the pink-haired girl's lips as Fallon kissed her hungrily.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:27 am

Chiyo was quite content letting Fallon dominated the kiss like she did before, still wondering where the girl got her seemingly endless energy. Could she use exhaustion as an excuse if the host did manage to beat her three times in a row? She doubted Fallon would acknowledge it. At least for the time being, she could just enjoy the kissing and the slight rubbing of their bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:34 am

Kissing was fun normally, but doing it naked and in bed made it even better! Fallon excitedly kissed Chiyo, sticking her tongue in between the pink-haired girl's lips, trying to invade Chiyo's mouth and play with Chiyo's tongue. She would lay down on top of Chiyo, just letting her body rest on top of her guest's. Her boobs snuggled up tight with Chiyo's boobs. Her belly rubbed up and down against Chiyo's.

"Mmmmm...mmmnnnngh..." Fallon would moan, as she continued to make out with Chiyo, letting that take over her thoughts for the time being. She would get to the next two falls of their bed wrestling fight eventually. Right now, she wanted to make out a little more. Maybe it would even help her win the fight by tiring Chiyo out, or something!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:51 am

With Fallon content to delay their restart and spend her time kissing her instead, Chiyo was quite happy to follow the girl, resting herself against the bed with the host laying on top of her. She moaned and purred, her body warming up while her tongue would flick against Fallon's from time to time, letting the girl knew that she's still willing to put a little resistance every now and then.

"Mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next