by Daaharu Today at 12:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 12:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bed for the Night

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 15 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:05 pm

“They’re coming! Nnnrrgh! You just wait and see!” Fallon would insist poutily, as she tried desperately to get her body moving and put those super skills into action to defeat Chiyo again and claim the lead in their bed wrestling match. The pink-haired girl had her pinned down now, however, and was continuing to exert pressure on Fallon’s treasured abdomen, making the brunette lose her concentration every few seconds. Soon, Chiyo started to count.

“Rraagh…no no no!” Fallon would exclaim, still trying desperately to escape. Her arms were pinned above her head, in a position that didn’t make it easy to try to flex them and push up. She would try anyway, hoping that maybe she could get lucky. At the same time, she would start bucking her hips against Chiyo’s, smashing their bodies together a little harder in an effort to break the pin before it could reach the three-count. Fallon knew it was an uphill battle, however…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:12 pm

"Twoooo~" Chiyo almost sang her count in Fallon's ear as she tried to contain the girl in the pin despite her struggling. "Nnghh..."

The bucking of the host's hips, however, did knock her off, breaking the count although it's not dislodging her from Fallon's top. Chiyo looked surprised a little, but would try to press herself harder on the tiger girl so she could try restarting the count.

"Let's try again... onee...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:58 pm

Fallon’s struggles were erratic and awkward, but, finally, she was able to push Chiyo up far enough to break the pin. She only managed to hold her shoulders up off the bed for a second, however, before Chiyo reestablished the pin, pressing herself down harder against Fallon as she would just start counting again.

Fallon panted. It had taken a good bit of energy just to push herself up and out of the pin that one time. But now she had to do it again. She needed more time to rest, and she wasn’t getting any. Chiyo was pushing down on her even harder this time, and had already started the count again. Fallon didn’t know if she could break out a second time. She would struggle, feeling increasingly helpless as she had much more trouble this time than before.

“Mnnnyyygh!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:28 am

"Twooo..."

Chiyo grinned as it seemed that Fallon was too exhausted to try breaking the pin again at the moment. She began grind herself slowly on the girl with the second count, and just like before paused deliberately rather than finishing her right away.

"My offer still stands, you know~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:51 am

Fallon really wanted to try escaping. She knew she had to escape soon. But Chiyo wasn’t letting her. The Japanese girl was on top of her, pinning her down, counting her out for the second time in their bed wrestling extravaganza. The Californian struggled, pushed up with her breasts and hips against Chiyo's grinding, tried her best to free her hands, but none of it seemed to be really working. Chiyo had her good this time, and Fallon just wasn't feeling as energetic as she had been.

Chiyo had her so good, in fact, that the girl was happy to start throwing some taunts in the direction of the Californian. Fallon's face turned red. Chiyo had her pinned down, and she was going to savor it! “Rrrrgh…I, mmn, don’t want the offer…!” Fallon would insist, as she kept on struggling, even though the chances of escape were slim to none. If she was going to lose this fall, she would do it with her pride intact!

“Rrrrff…you’re really g-gonna get it…”
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:15 am

"Weelll~ I tried," Chiyo giggled at Fallon's defiance. "Three!" the pink haired girl announced it happily.

She lied on top of the tiger girl for a bit, licking the girl's cheek before rolling off her and lied on her back. Containing Fallon had took a lot from her, even more so since she decided to play around instead of finishing the host as quick as she could.

"So what's this about me getting exactly zero points toniigghhtt?" Chiyo teased as she turned her face to Fallon. "I think I'm having like, two so far!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:34 pm

While Chiyo announced the third and final count happily, Fallon would grumble and grunt frustratedly, turning her head to the side and pouting as Chiyo celebrated her second victory of the bed wrestling match. Fallon growled like an angry kitty cat as Chiyo licked her cheek, and then, once the pink-haired wrestler got off of her, Fallon crossed her arms above her chest and glared at Chiyo, slowing turning over to look at the other girl.

"Yeah, yeah, you've got two points...but not for long," Fallon would say as Chiyo did a little bit of gloating. "Well, I mean, technically you'll have two points still...but you won't be winning for long!" She would sit up on her knees and reach over Chiyo to slap at the girl's butt, lightly but challengingly.

"Come on, pinky! Let's go so I can whoop this big butt!"
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am

"Yeep...!" Chiyo yelped as her butt was Fallon slapped her ass. "Pshh... I'll have another one before you realize it!" she stuck her tongue out. "And you should have taken a look at yourself! Your butt is bigger!"

She sat on her knees as well, adjusting her breath and trying to look as fresh as she could. During their match she managed to take the lead until exhaustion finally caught up. She couldn't be so smug yet with having two points, since Fallon seemed hell bent to get her three wins in a row. Not that she cared too much about it, but as long as she could tease the tiger girl, then why not?

"Go~" she signaled for the restart so Fallon couldn't pull a trick like before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:02 pm

“You’re not gonna get another one! I’m gonna get, like, ten straight right now! And then I’ll fluff you and your big butt up and use you as a bed for the night!” Fallon would insist. She was down 2-1 right now, and even though she was not in immediate danger of losing three in a row, she had to get her head in the game and make sure that she was not at risk of actually losing this bed wrestling contest.

“And your butt is way bigger! It’s huuuuuge! I should make you be a TV and entertain me by jiggling your butt!” Fallon would say, taking a breath and then getting into a grappling position as Chiyo gave the signal for them to begin again.

Fallon would soon pounce at Chiyo, throwing her arms forward. This time, she had a different trick up her sleeve. This was a bed wrestling fight, and so she was going to use bed wrestling tactics! Instead of going to grab Chiyo’s hands, she would try to grab onto Chiyo’s sides and wiggle her fingers quickly, hoping to tickle Chiyo down onto the bed!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:25 am

"Uuhh, yeah, whateeverrr..." Chiyo rolled her eyes at Fallon's words.

The moment the tiger girl leaped onto her again, she readied her arms, expecting another grappling between them. It turned that wasn't the intention of Fallon at all, because the girl went for her sides and tickled her instead!

"W-whah?! Haha... H-hey!" Chiyo protested as she squirmed in discomfort, surprised by this turn of event. "T-that's dirty! Aaahhh!" the pink haired girl laughed as she fell onto her back.

Grabbing the arms of Fallon while squirming around, she'd try to get those tickling fingers away from her sides...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next