by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bed for the Night

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 9 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Fallon scoffed as Chiyo denied that they had ever agreed on which of them was the naughty one. Technically speaking, Chiyo was right, and the two of them had never actually decided definitively which of them was the naughty one. They were both pretty naughty, honestly. Chiyo was definitely naughtier, though, since she was supposed to be the furniture, and instead she was spanking Fallon!

"The agreement was implied!" Fallon would insist, still wiggling her butt at Chiyo. Once she was naked, though, she would turn around to face Chiyo, both of them now completely naked and on their knees. She grinned as she heard what Chiyo had to say next.

"That sounds like a challenge, you know! You'd better be careful what you say, because right now you're cruisin' for a spankin'!" Fallon would say, putting her hands on her hips.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:39 am

"Really? I have no idea..." Chiyo continued to play coy, obviously content with being naughty.

She had to admit that the sight of Fallon acting dominant was a turn on in itself, so maybe that's also why she kept misbehaving in front of the girl. Sometimes, Chiyo was really like a little brat despite not being a teenager anymore. She just put her arms behind her while rolling her eyes, continuing to fake innocence.

"I know not a furniture than need to be spanked, though..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:48 am

Fallon straightened her body, looking very proud and rather powerful as she sat on her knees with her hands on her hips. She smirked as Chiyo continued to be coy and cheeky, refusing to admit to her naughtiness and claiming that she'd never known a furniture that needed to be spanked. Fallon could think of one particular piece of furniture that desperately needed some spanking right now.

"You're really something!" Fallon would say, as she would move forward, wrap her arms around Chiyo, and pull the pink-haired girl into her, smooshing their bodies together. "It looks like you're still set on being naughty! I think...more punishments are required!"

Fallon would then try to pull Chiyo down, throwing the pink-haired girl over her knee to put her in prime position for a spanking!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:37 am

"Ehe~" Chiyo just giggled childishly as Fallon pulled her body close to the girl's, while claiming that she needed to be punished.

She was then pulled over the knee of the host, who set her up in a spanking position. The pink haired girl didn't resist since she knew that she's not supposed to, wiggling her butt instead at Fallon to taunt the girl a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:41 am

Oh, Fallon was definitely going to teach Chiyo a good lesson. She was going to spank the pink-haired girl, and spank her good. The wiggling of Chiyo's butt just got Fallon even more excited. The brunette would grin and rub her hands together, giddy with anticipation.

"Oh, yeah, you're really gonna get it! I'll teach you not to be such a naughty piece of furniture!" Fallon would say. She would bring one palm up to her mouth, then kiss it, before raising it up in the air. "Here we gooooo!"

Fallon would bring the hand down hard on Chiyo's butt, giving her a very authoritative spank, though she hoped that the kiss that she added to her palm before the smack softened the blow just a little, in some way.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:47 am

Chiyo waited with excitement as Fallon readied her punishment, bringing her arm up to the air. She watched the girl kissing her palm first, and felt her body shivered slightly at the sight. It didn't take too long for her to get a taste of the tiger girl's smacking.

"Yeeepp...!" Chiyo yelped as Fallon delivered a hard smack on her butt that made her jumped slightly, her rear side felt like vibrating after that, and sting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:57 am

"Wooooo!" Fallon cheered, as she watched Chiyo's ample rear end jiggling wildly after taking that spank. The pink-haired girl's cute butt cheeks were already a little red from the spanking that Fallon had done during their earlier contest, and now, Fallon was going to turn them even redder.

"You are so naughty! You're the naughtiest girl in the world!" Fallon would say, laughing as she would raise her hand again, then bring it back down onto Chiyo's ass a second time. "Hopefully this punishment will make you less naughty!"

Fallon would start spanking Chiyo faster than, trying to send those butt cheeks really jiggling!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:02 am

"Nyaahh!" Chiyo squeaked as Fallon delivered the second slap, her butt bounced and jiggled while the color of her skin starting to turn red.

She squirmed a bit on the girl's lap, but didn't try to escape or anything. The pink haired girl knew that this wasn't going to end with just one or two smacks, so she braced herself for more, while hoping that she'd still be able to sit when it's finally over!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:25 pm

Fallon wasn't going to stop spanking Chiyo after just two spanks. She wanted to make her guest admit that she was the naughty one! Or, at least, she wanted to hear Chiyo squeal cutely, and wanted to watch her wiggle cutely, and do all sorts of other cute things. Cute, squealy, wiggly furniture was Fallon's favorite kind of furniture.

"You are a naughty, naughty, naughty girl!" Fallon would say, as she would keep on spanking Chiyo, really heating the pink-haired girl's butt with a spank a second, starting to turn the skin a little more reddish. "You should admit you're super-naughty! To think you were calling me naughty! Psssh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:17 am

"Ah! Ow!" Chiyo squealed and writhed with each spank. "You are naughty!" she retorted. "I think we're pretty even on that! Ow!"

Obviously she couldn't keep taking those smacks on her rear even if she wanted to stay defiant. The sting was getting worse, and her ass probably would turn red within the next few spanks. She's going to have a sitting problem pretty soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next