Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bed for the Night

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 10 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:48 am

Fallon didn't want to make Chiyo cry or anything. She wanted to bring the pink-haired girl right to the point where the spanking would make sitting uncomfortable, and then stop just before her butt got too raw. It was a fine line, but Fallon had spanked plenty of cute girls before. She knew what she was doing!

"Oh, yeah?" Fallon would reply, when Chiyo said she was naughty, too. She gave Chiyo one more hard spank, then another, and then one more, before she would stop, grabbing onto Chiyo's red ass and giving it a squeeze instead of another smack. "If I'm so naughty, then why aren't I being spanked, huh?" She would lean down, her breasts pressing against Chiyo's back as she would kiss the pink-haired girl's cheek. "Why aren't I being spanked, pinky?" she would ask again, in a breathy, teasing whisper.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:11 am

Fallon's response was to dish harder spanks on her butt, which made Chiyo squirmed harder. She yelped and twitched as her sore butt was squeezed, although the feeling of Fallon's breasts pressed against her back afterwards made her moan softly. A shuddering wave ran on her back as the tiger girl kissed her cheek while whispering her teasing.

"Uhh... b-because you... are lucky enough to win... mmhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:34 pm

Fallon loved teasing Chiyo, and it seemed that Chiyo loved teasing Fallon back, in her own way. The pink-haired girl remained totally defiant throughout the whole night, whether she was being used as furniture or being spanked for being naughty. When she had the opportunity, she spanked Fallon back, and that turned the brunette on a lot. Having a challenge like this was much more fun than just a normal night of sex.

Fallon rubbed herself against Chiyo's back, and gave the girl's red butt one more squeeze before letting go. "I don't think it was luck. I think it was skill. I'm just that good!" Fallon would reply, as she would slowly, gently lick Chiyo's cheek, wanting to make the girl shiver with excitement.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:39 pm

The rubbing on her back at least soften Chiyo's defiance for a bit. She wriggled and purred on Fallon's lap as the girl's bare breasts rubbing her back, although she rolled her eyes to what the host claimed about her win. It might be true, but she's not about to buy that theory yet. The slow lick on her cheek distracted her from replying instantly, though, as her words were preceded by a soft purr first.

"Pfft~ That's what you think," Chiyo snorted. "When you beat me like thrice in a row or something then I'll admit it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Chiyo was so easy to distract! All Fallon needed to do was rub her boobs against the girl’s back, or lick her face, and Chiyo started shivering and purring and generally being unable to formulate a retort. Fallon couldn’t have asked for a girl who was better to tease!

“Poor, silly, Chiyo-wiyo!” Fallon would whisper, licking Chiyo’s ear again once the sentence was over. Her hands would rub up and down Chiyo’s sides, lightly, almost threatening to tickle the pink-haired girl. “I could beat you, like, a bazillion times in a row. But it could be months before we get another match scheduled. How are we gonna see if I can do it?” Her eyes would glitter as she would gently slide Chiyo off of her lap and down onto the floor. Fallon would stand up and put her hands on her hips, towering above Chiyo.

“Do you wanna do it now, huh? Maybe a little bed wrestling?” she would ask, grinning.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:10 pm

"Mmm..." Chiyo once again got distracted by the licking, on her ear this time, although she's anything but annoyed at Fallon for doing that.

The rubbing on her side made her squirm just a tiny bit as well, although it didn't seem that the tiger girl wanted to tickle her. She was then rolled off Fallon's lap while the girl stood up to tower over her, as if emphasizing her dominance. A sexy sight for sure.

"Really, now~" she rolled her eyes before sitting up, to look at Fallon. "I wouldn't mind, as long as it's not as intense as our match..."

She definitely not expecting another round of tussling around after the good hour they spent, but it's not an idea she'd refuse. She's not too sure how much fight she could actually offer at the moment, but tangling around with Fallon seemed like too fun of an idea to miss. Heck, it's not like she really cared who's winning and stuff. Not in an official match, and certainly not in unofficial ones.

"But like, you know, I'm a furniture at the moment, so obviously I can't go to the bed by myself," she stuck her tongue out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:05 pm

“Oh, it won’t be as intense as our match,” Fallon would say, concurring with her pink-haired house guest. Fallon was tired, too, after all that sweaty fighting in the bouncy castle. “It can be as soft as you like. But if you want to prove me wrong and prove that we’re equally naughty, you’re still gonna have to give it everything you have, pinky!”

When Chiyo mentioned that she couldn’t get to the bed herself, Fallon scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Oh, come on, you big baby!” Fallon would snort, as she would reach down, scooping Chiyo up in her arms and lifting her with a loud grunt. The brunette would hurry into the bedroom, carrying Chiyo like a bride. As soon as they got inside, Fallon would plop her guest down on the bed, and then, immediately after, she would toss herself down as well, on her belly, and stick her butt up at Chiyo.

“Hey, do you want to get a few spanks in? I don’t want you saying that I only won because your bottom was sore and mine wasn’t!” Fallon would say, wiggling her butt at Chiyo teasingly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:57 am

"Hehe~" Chiyo giggled and wrapped her arms around Fallon as the girl carried her to the bedroom.

So being a furniture has its pros as well. Not much, but still. Chiyo wiggled on the bed for a bit before she heard Fallon's offering, her eyebrow raised at the words. Not that a sore butt would have much impact on a bed wrestling, but hey.

"You just wanted to be spanked, huh?" she teased, before kneeling behind the host, licking her lips for a bit. "Well then, I guess I'll have to oblige~"

The pink haired girl rubbed her hands together, before she delivered three hard spank on the butt of Fallon. The second was harder than the first, but the third wasn't as much as painful as the other two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:24 am

“No, I don’t just want to be spanked! Psssh! Puh-lease!” Fallon would reply, her cheeks reddening a little as she hastily rejected the idea that she just wanted to be spanked a little herself. Of course, being spanked was almost as fun as doing the spanking. And, really, it was only fair. Chiyo’s burning buttocks could slow her down while they wrestled. It was only fair for Fallon to be hampered in the same way…

“I’m just being nice! Hurry up and spank me already! So we can get it over with and get to the wrestling, I mean,” Fallon would say. She would press her chest down on the bed and stick her butt up as high as it could go. Fallon would grab onto the covers, and, just as she did, Chiyo started spanking her. The first spank was hard, the second was harder, and the third was, thankfully, not quite as bad as the first two. Fallon would yelp a little as she was hit, and she felt her butt reddening a little.

“Nnngh…there…now we’re even, or even enough. Now it’s time for me to getcha!” Fallon would say, pawing gingerly at her butt as she would turn around to face Chiyo on her hands and knees.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:54 am

"Yes, yes, whatever," Chiyo just rolled her eyes at Fallon's reasoning, which wouldn't really matter once the spanking started.

She wasn't sure whether they're even, but at least the tiger girl would also wrestle with a sore butt to an extend. Chiyo smirked at Fallon as the girl turned around, raising her arms up to lock up with the host.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next