Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Bed for the Night

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 16 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:43 am

Fallon cackled as her strategy was a success, surprising Chiyo and forcing the pink-haired girl to fall back down onto her back, chuckling and giggling as she did. The brunette would just keep tickling her! “Dirty? Tickling’s dirty? That’s ridiculous! You might as well saw that handshakes are dirty or facesitting is dirty or…like, something! This is a bed wrestling match! Tickling is totally allowed!”

She would keep on tickling Chiyo until the pink-haired girl started fighting to push her hands away. Then Fallon would reluctantly retract them, only to throw her whole body forward. She was going to try to come down right on top of Chiyo to squish her down into the bed, maybe even bringing her belly down on Chiyo’s face so that she could smother the girl with her favorite asset!

“Yaaah!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:03 am

"Mmhhahahah! No!" Chiyo insisted between her laughing and gasping, still squirming wildly on the bed. "Staahhpp...!"

Fallon did stopped tickling her after a while, but by that time, the pink haired girl was already breathless, unable to resist as the host threw herself on top of her, belly smashing to her face. Chiyo grunted, and tried to push Fallon off before the girl could pin her, but her strength was already drained from that tickling earlier!

"Mmm!" she squirmed under the tiger girl, rubbing her face on the sexy abs of Fallon, hoping it'd produce a result of some sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:25 pm

Fallon tickled Chiyo for as long as she needed to, making the pink-haired girl squirm and giggle and almost go crazy and stuff. Then, once Chiyo was sufficiently placated by the tickling assault, Fallon stopped tickling and would instead throw herself down on top of her opponent. She pressed her belly down against Chiyo's face in a quasi-smother, while she would grab for both of Chiyo's arms, trying to pin them down, struggling for control of those limbs.

"I've totally got you, Chiyo!" Fallon would boldly declare. Chiyo, of course, was not giving up. She started rubbing her face against Fallon's abs. That turned the brunette on, and made her pant a little bit. But she wasn't going to get off just because she was getting turned on again! She would press her belly down harder against Chiyo's face, rubbing it back and forth, getting more turned on as she did.

"Mmmm...yeah, I've got ya..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:29 pm

Her rubbing only earned herself harder pressure from Fallon's toned abs, and Chiyo was forced to turn her face away to the side since she didn't want to have her nose being pressed so uncomfortably. That gave her a better breathing space too, although she wouldn't be able to do much else to free herself as it was.

"Hmmph... Just you wait until payback time!" the pink haired girl whined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:35 pm

Fallon loved the feeling of Chiyo's face rubbing against her belly, feeling the hot puffs of air coming from Chiyo's mouth, feeling the small wetness of the girl's lips running across the smooth, taut skin of her most prized body part. Fallon's pussy was getting wet as she rubbed against Chiyo. Even when Chiyo turned her face to the side, it still felt pretty good, although that reduction in contact helped Fallon to focus a little more.

"Heh...there's not gonna be any payback time, pinky!" Fallon would declare boldly, as she would pin Chiyo's arms down against the bed at last. She would rub her belly against Chiyo's face some more, feeling her abs running along Chiyo's cheek, before continuing: "Oh, should I start counting? Oooooone...twoooooo..."

She would pause for a second and bounce on Chiyo a little, waiting to see if the pink-haired girl was going to resist, or if she could finish the count.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:44 pm

"Nnghh..." Chiyo grunted as Fallon kept rubbing her abs on her face. "Just you wait..." she muttered.

The tiger girl then started counting, giving her seconds to make her decision. She could try kicking out, but then it wouldn't really help her. Fallon could alway pin her again, and eventually she'd waste more of her precious stamina. It seemed that conceding a point would be her best option. She'd still buck herself a little, though, letting Fallon knew that the girl hadn't really tamed her good yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:42 pm

“Mmm…your cheek is so smooth, Chiyo…almost as smooth as your butt cheeks, you know,” Fallon would purr, as she felt the girl’s soft face rubbing against her taut tummy. Chiyo bucked and squirmed, but she didn’t seem to be able—or, at least, didn’t seem to be willing—to expend the energy necessary to push Fallon off. The Californian grinned, knowing that this was once again her point. She kept Chiyo pinned, waited quite a long time as her opponent bucked a little beneath her, and then, finally, she would finish the count.

“Three!”

Once she had won the point and knotted it up at two points apiece, Fallon would roll off of Chiyo and lay down beside her, giggling and giving Chiyo a pat on the head. “Hee hee!” she would giggle once again. “I’m totally going to win, now, pinky!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:43 am

"Pshh..." Chiyo pouted as Fallon patted her head.

The pink haired girl just huffed and seated herself on the bed, acting all bratty after conceding the point due to the tickling. Sure there wasn't any set rules and all, but to pull something like that out of blue...

She suddenly smirked.

Without any warning, Chiyo would then attempt to push Fallon over, wanting to grab one of the girl's legs so she could get even at her - by start tickling her sole!

"Ding ding!" she announced the bell once she managed to seize the host's foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:50 pm

Chiyo was so cute when she was pouting! And, since Fallon was totally winning now and was going to keep winning until she got her three straight victories, she was sure to see a lot of patented pinky pouting from her guest!

That was the idea. Chiyo decided to change the gameplan, though. Without warning, the pink-haired girl attacked, shoving Fallon over and grabbing onto one of the Californian’s legs! Fallon squealed as she felt her sole assailed by Chiyo’s wriggling fingers, and would kick her legs and flail her arms wildly in a desperate, but probably futile, attempt to break free.

“Kyyaaaaahhahaha!” Fallon would cry out as she writhed underneath Chiyo. “Hehehe—stop it! Ha! Stop! Cheater! Big fat cheater with a b-big—hahahaha—big fat butt!” She kept on squealing as she tried to break free, though the sudden expenditure of energy made Fallon pretty fatigued. She started panting, breathing heavily.

“I’ll get you…!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:27 am

"Oh yeah? Who said tickling was allowed, huh? Huh?" Chiyo taunted as she assaulted Fallon's sole without mercy. "Come and get me Tiger! I'm right here!"

She kept running her fingers on her victim's feet for a bit, before finally releasing it so she could turn Fallon around onto her back. The host's constant teasing about her big butt just give her a nice idea how to earn her next point.

"Hee hee!"

Chiyo would attempt to sit on the chest of Fallon while facing the girl's feet, before grabbing the legs of the tiger and pulled them backwards for a reverse matchbox pin. From there, she'd gradually slid her butt backwards, threatening to smother Fallon's pretty face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next