by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Bed for the Night

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 7 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Fallon would keep on grinding herself down hard onto Chiyo each time the pink-haired girl showed some resistance to what Fallon wanted to do. It was a fun little game, and Fallon was almost giggling with pure joy as she continued kissing Chiyo and grinded against her, the two of them clad in nothing but their matching pink bras and panties.

Soon, Fallon would decide to get rid of even those. She would slide her hand down Chiyo's bra strap, finding the clasp in the back. Skillfully, Fallon would work it for a few seconds until it popped open, and then she would try to slide it off of Chiyo's body to expose her breasts. As Fallon did that, she would break the kiss, panting and smiling down at Chiyo.

"Isn't this fun?" she would ask. "Do you have any requests? Any sort of furniture you want to be next?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:38 pm

As expected, her bra didn't last too long once Fallon worked on it. Chiyo was now topless while Fallon still had her bra, and if she wasn't being the furniture, the pink haired girl would probably have returned the favor. She gasped for a bit as the kiss was finally broken, before rolling her eyes at the host's question.

"Uh-uh~" she nodded. "Let's see... a furniture that can sit on its owner, maybe~?" she stuck her tongue to Fallon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:32 am

Fallon rolled her eyes when she heard her furniture's suggestion. In response to Chiyo's playful gesture of sticking her tongue out, Fallon would stick hers out at Chiyo, letting the tip of her tongue touch the Japanese girl's, then wiggle playfully against it, before she would ultimately withdraw the slimy pink organ.

"You lost the match, you know!" Fallon would chirp, giving that verbal response to Chiyo's suggestion. "You're silly to think that I'd let you use me as furniture." She would chuckle, and roll off of Chiyo, laying down by her pink-haired guest. A gleam of desire shone in the brunette's eye.

"But...what sort of ways would you want to use me?" Fallon would ask. She would reach down and gently grab one of Chiyo's nipples, twisting it lightly as if it were a dial or a knob. "Come on, you're a radio now. Tell me...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:49 am

Chiyo grinned at Fallon's reaction. The girl was so fun to tease that she couldn't help but to do it ever since they met during the match. Throwing silly suggestions were among her favorite things to do, after all, and Fallon was quite a nice target for that.

"Ouh...!" Chiyo yelped as her nipple was twisted by Fallon, who declared that she's a radio now. "Uhh... I just felt like laying on top of you for a bit, actually..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Fallon giggled as she twisted Chiyo's nipple, making sure she did it gently so as not to really hurt her pink-haired furniture. She just wanted to tease Chiyo back and get her talking. Fallon wanted to hear about Chiyo's ideas for how to use her as furniture. Chiyo's response was very clear and concise.

"Is that all? Boo, that's so boring!" Fallon would tease, before letting go of Chiyo's nipple and laying back down beside Chiyo. She turned her head and smooched at Chiyo.

"Just kidding. You know, if you really want to, I would be inclined to let you do that for a little while...you could be, like, a blanket or something. Or, like, a blanket that's built into the bed...I dunno." Fallon giggled and bumped her hips against Chiyo's.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:52 pm

"Well I did say I'd like to make a bed out of you," Chiyo rolled her eyes at Fallon's comment. "Hmm, I wouldn't say no to that, heh."

She rolled herself and began to lay her back on top of Fallon's front, with her head rested on the girl's shoulder. If it's a match, then there's no way she'd do that willingly since it'd expose her weakness a little. The match was over, though, and a nice, ultra short nap on a human bed would definitely felt nice. The moment her back touched the breasts of Fallon, Chiyo let out a moan of pleasure almost instantly.

"Mmmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:09 am

Fallon laid on the floor, arms at her sides, legs stretched out, waiting to see if Chiyo would take her up on her offer. The Japanese girl wasted little time in doing just that. She would roll over on top of Fallon, getting on top of the brunette, laying with her back pressing down on Fallon's front, her shoulder blades gently compressing Fallon's perky boobs.

The belly fetishist smiled as she felt her guest roll on top of her, and was surprised to hear quite the loud, aroused moan come out of Chiyo's mouth the moment she had rolled on top of Fallon. The Californian had thought that she might have gotten a hint of a kinky little fetish that Chiyo had earlier, and this seemed to confirm it...

"Heh heh...are you enjoying yourself up there?" Fallon would ask, breathing warm breath over Chiyo's neck and shoulder.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:59 am

"I'll tell you if I didn't~!" Chiyo chirped gleefully, purring from the air blowing on her neck and shoulder. "Mmm..."

She began to wiggle herself slightly, like what someone would did when they just wake up. Fallon's breasts felt so nice on her tired back, although Chiyo would try to contain herself a bit. She's supposed to be the furniture after all. The pink haired girl glanced up at Fallon, sticking her tongue out again before she turned her head to the side to lick the host's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:07 am

Fallon was enjoying this temporary role reversal, as Chiyo got on top of her and wiggled like she was comfortable in bed, just waking up after a good night's sleep. As Chiyo wiggled she rubbed her back against Fallon's generous chest, and also rubbed her lower back against Fallon's tummy. The brunette would purr delightedly as her abs were lightly rubbed and tickled by her guest's lower back.

"Okay! Just let me know," Fallon would say, in a sing-songy voice, as Chiyo continued to move her body slowly on top of Fallon. As Chiyo licked her neck, Fallon would purr loudly. She turned her face towards Chiyo, getting a mouthful of pink hair for doing so as she would lean in to kiss Chiyo on her forehead.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:52 am

Chiyo had to remind herself that she's the one supposed to be the furniture for the night as she lied on top of Fallon. It was so comfy that she almost forgotten about her duty. The host was being kind with letting her enjoying the girl's body as a furniture too, but she must not go overboard. Wiggling herself on top of Fallon once more, she'd then slided up to bring her face just slightly lower than the girl's.

"Well, I think I've rested enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next