Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem - Page 8 Empty Re: Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:28 am

Nick stares at the ceiling and the lights. His chest heaves and down slowly. Nick hears her howl out loudly and listens to the crowds cheering.

She walks over to Nick. "Hm? I'm fine. Yeah, fine." Nick sits up and shakes his head a bit. "I'm just glad you didn't kill me" He joked around. "Thanks for the match, beautiful."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem - Page 8 Empty Re: Dog Fight! Wolfess vs Nick Solem

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:24 am

(Sorry this took a long time. I was really busy this past week)

"Merci, you too," said Wolfess as she got low to offer a hand to assist Nick in getting up. She had to be careful because she didn't want him to lose his balance and hurt himself more. Once Nick is okay standing on his own, she would give him a soft hug and say, "I'm glad to have zhis fight weez you, mon chien. Even zhough, you might not be my Prince Charming, can I at least call "mon ami"?"

Wolfess blushed a little on account that Nick was still handsome to her and at the same time quite shy for she hadn't made any friends yet in the league outside of her group.

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:37 am

Nick smiles as she was nice enough to help him up. Nick stumbled a bit upon standing, which made him grab onto Wolfess. They both pressed closer together. He chuckled nervously and resumes with a normal hug. "Thanks for helping me up, that's nice of you"

"You can call me whatever you'd like to call me. Wolfess, I offer you some advice. Get away from those people...They aren't good for someone like you."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:17 am

Wolfess's smile would slowly turn into a frown when Nick tells her to stay away from the group that she is in now. Her eyes would begin to search as her mind tried to process this. "But...But, my prince! Zhey promised me!" She wanted to believe Nick, but it seems difficult with the rewards that they say they will give her as she continues to fight. She then heaved a big sigh as she looked up to her new friend and said, "And aside from here een zhe league, I have no where else to go but rehab. I don't wanna go back zhere."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:49 am

Nick understood people's situations more than they did sometimes. He was sorta clairvoyant in that way. He knew that he shouldn't even be talking so loudly to Wolfess about leaving her little group. Hell, they could be here now...Scattered in the stands.

"There are...People in this world that take advantage of other's troubles and strifes and hardships. Just...Be careful"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Wolfess would look down a bit in thought of what Nick has said. It was true that he is concerned for her, but this might be bigger than he was. At least that she has someone to turn to just in case. With an encouraged smile, Wolfess would say, "I weell...Merci, Nick."

Before leaving, Wolfess gave Nick a small kiss on the cheek and started to walk away.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Winner by Pin: Wolfess!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 04, 2015 11:04 pm

(NICE JOB!)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8