by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Eagle Miyasaka vs Nick Solem

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eagle Miyasaka vs Nick Solem Empty Eagle Miyasaka vs Nick Solem

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:21 am

Submission match.Match won by making the opponent tap out or submit verbally

Today was a huge day for Nick Solem.A milestone,even.It was his first match in the year or so that he had been here.He wasnt really sure who set up the match or how.But,it was fine.Nick was going to live his dream at last tonight.He was in the locker room of the Tension Arena,waiting anxiously for everything to begin.

Nick was wearing dark,black jeans,and a tight black shirt.On his feet were a pair of black converse shoes.Poking out from above his bottom and above his ears were a dog-like tail and dog-like ears respectively.These were his pride and joy as a mechanic...They were animatronic parts that reacted to his emotions.The parts felt real,but were not at all.There was a reason for these parts,but that was a whole different story.

Metallica's Of Wolf and Man began to play throughout the arena.Most everyone that was there was more or less there for his opponent,as Nick really had no 'following' yet.But,he didnt seem to care as he ran out and down the ram,arms wide.Jumping into the ring by going under the ropes,Nick stood up and looked around at all the people.He awaits his opponent patiently while doing this.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Eagle Miyasaka vs Nick Solem Empty Re: Eagle Miyasaka vs Nick Solem

Post by KillerV Fri May 02, 2014 4:25 am

Eagle Miyasaka vs Nick Solem 8957093249_623db72891_c.jpg

"Shit its been awhile I have to face some fuckers... finally some actions!" She said even rather rude way but she is actually excited for someone she'll be facing and getting some ass kicking, only learned that she'll be facing against a guy name Nick Solem, not sure what he looks like but at the end of the match she'll be sure he'll get a major lose to her and will be utterly defeated for the future toughest chick in Tension.

She heading out to the arena for her intro, music playing and showing off her pretty revealing one piece outfit mix of grey and green stripes, also mixing with black knee high boots and sleeves. Heading down the ramp and looking out at the ring to see her opponent that looks like some sort of half breed animal human thing. "The fuck is this?" She raised her eyebrow while watching him as shes slowly stepping in the ring with him. "The hell you suppose to be? Am I suppose to wrestle this cosplayer? Seriously?!"

She raise her hands up, bending her elbow like shes shrugging while looking around herself in all due seriousness, wasnt sure if this is the guy she'll be facing for this match, a submission match that is. "Nick is it? Well either way, your ass will get kick or rather in the face, dont expect I would be going easy on you!" she pointed at him, glaring at her opponent that she'll be ready at anytime when the bell rings for the two wrestlers to get start it.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 02, 2014 4:41 am

Nick's intrest in looking at the size of the crowd,the many different people that came to watch him and his opponent fight in the ring.This was it.This was what Nick strives to be bathed in: the light of stardom as a wrestler.Just as he was starting to become enveloped in the limelight,a loud intro music played.Nick turned around to watch his opponent come down the ramp.

She looked as fierce as her music.Nick's mind scrambled to remember her name.He was pretty sure her first name was....Eagle.Upon her seeing him,she made fun of his dog-persona.He didnt care though,Nick was going to prove that he was tough,too.So he let the insults bounce off of him. "Yeah,you're right.My name is Nick Solem!"

He moves a few steps over to stand in his corner. "And you must be Eagle.I hope that you dont disappoint me on my first match!" He pokes back at her by calling her weak.The bell wound ring three times shortly after to signal the start of the match.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed May 07, 2014 6:39 pm

"Hmph, Nick Solem huh? I dont know if your name is worthy enough to remember." She said to him where he seem to not care of her insults and looking forward to take her on in his first match, ever? She shook her head and feeling little disappointed about this man, or dog, whatever he is. "Seriously? First match? Are you a newbie or something? Oh my fucking God, doesnt matter that you're taller than me, I will kick your ass!"

Once the bell rings, she moving toward him and looks like he really was trying to make her mad for calling her 'weak', a big mistake from this Nick guy. When Eagle taking only few steps more when he does move away from the corner to ready the match, Eagle would rushes toward him and attempt to go low wit her arms out, going to spear him right into the gut hoping to take him down to the mat on the taller wrestler. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Eagle had heard him right. "Yeah." Nick reassured her.Not noticing that the bell had already rung (A clumsy and stupid mistake.),Nick begins walking toward the center of the ring with small steps. "Im not 'new'.Ive been here for about a year.But,Ive just never got around to making a match,more or less taking up jobs to pay for things.Forgetting that winning also--UGH!"

Nick's droning and ponderous thoughts were quickly silenced by Eagle's arm hitting him in the gut.Nick fell back quickly and held the afflicted area. "G-Get....Paid..." Apparently,the match had already begun! And here was Nick,on his ass within the first minuet!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun May 11, 2014 10:18 pm

"What was that? I didnt pay attention on what the fuck you say!" She shouted at him after successfully speared Nick down to the mat halfway from him telling her his life story, she doesnt give a damn, she wants a match and not something she would listen to and put her out to bed. "Hmph, not today little man, you arent going to make me feel any pity of whats gonna happen to you next!"

With him downed on the mat after the spear, she would try getting him to roll over facing down so that she could straddle on his lower back and getting his arms draping over her shapely thighs, once everything all set-up just perfectly for her, then she can get her hands down under his chin to forcefully pull back into her painful submission hold Camel Clutch. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 12, 2014 4:11 am

Nick growled,looking behind himself at Eagle.His world was quite literally upside down.He barred his teeth at her. "Sh-Shut up!" Nick sits up and held his afflicted area for a few seconds.He would have gotten up if it werent for how good of a hit Eagle took out on him.

She surprised him by coming back to flip him on his stomach! He made a slight yelp before falling back down on the canvas ring floor.This set-up....Nick knew what was coming before it happened. "No,no,no,n--R-RGH!" He shut his eyes and groaned in the pain of the camel clutch.Behind Eagle,Nick's legs flail a bit and slam on the floor.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue May 13, 2014 12:40 am

"Ho ohhhhh, trying to shut me up will ya? Hurgh!" She retaliate with her punishing pull on his chin, leaning back to stretching him out him while she can hear him struggling in her hold and the kicks of his tapping on the mat which she smirk, enjoying her moment of tormenting this dog like creature. "Can you say 'I give' in dog language?" She mocked him while thinking what can she do to intense the pain more onto him, planning to weaken the man even further.

Eagle decided to lean in against his back so that she could move her left arm to go around in front of his neck trying to pull back under her arm before she could roll to the side with him as the tough chick Eagle attempting to get her legs around his waist, squeezing him and pulling his head backward into her combination of Dragon Sleeper and Body scissor, double the pain double the fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 13, 2014 2:59 am

With each pull upwards on his body,the strain and tension on his back and sides increased.It was just the start of the match,and Eagle was already inflicting so much pain! Nick made a mixed sound of a groan and a growl when she told him to submit in 'dog language'. "W-What?! What the hell is the matter with you?" When the two of them started to turn,Nick thought that his struggling was working and he'd soon be free

Nope.His eyes widen as he was now looking up to the lights above.His mid-section was being squeezed tight AND his neck and head were being pulled back. "Im NOT giving up so easily!" Nick yelled at Eagle.He makes a good attempt at using his legs to try and get up,even in her hold.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue May 13, 2014 6:50 am

Eagle shapely legs wrapping around the body of the male dog wrestler which she squeezing him tightly and pulling his head backward under her arm, painfully putting him in possibly his most uncomfortable position in his life and Eagle enjoying the punishments onto him. "Whats wrong with me? Nothing, I just hate people, that is all, pup." She mocked his appearances once again.

While she gotten him pretty much wrapped up nice and tight, she can hear him he isnt going to give up easily and can feel him moving slowly to get up on his feet as he can, Eagle feeling bit impressive and same time not at all. "Hmph, little pup not easily learned his lesson I see..." While hes getting to his feet, she release his waist and hoping she could fall backward to reverse ddt his head to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next