Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 9:39 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 8:41 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu) - Page 2 Empty Re: High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu)

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu May 07, 2009 2:08 pm

"Awwwwww!" The way her new pet curled up seemed to be the cutest thing in the world to Selene. She would pounce on him and hug him, resting her head against his shoulder, "You are SO CUTE I can't believe it!" She leaned in gently to lick his neck, as it seemed the most logical thing to do to verify his puppyhood. "You even TASTE like sweet little puppy. Awwwww!"

Selene lay there mindlessly on her self-described pet for a few more seconds before speaking up, "Buuut... you're a boy boy puppy, right? If you were a boy dog puppy, I could just snap a collar on you and start with the housebreaking, but a boy BOY puppy... well..." She started to trace her finger across Okami's chest playfully as her voice took on a seductive tone, "We... ARE on Seckwarst ... Sucks warts... seckw... ... ... What are we on again?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu) - Page 2 Empty Re: High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu)

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 08, 2009 8:32 pm

Okami was unable to fight back, freezed in uneased arousal as she kept treating him like a little puppy, exacting more embarassed whimpers from his lips.

"W-Well yes.. i am a boy and this is... S-Suckwarts... i mean... *blushes* S-SEX WARS..." he cutely babbled, realizing she was likely to drag him into some kind of a SexWars challenge.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri May 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Selene froze, looking at her puppy quizzically, "Sex Wars?... Are you sure? That sounds... silly." She chuckled softly. "Sex wars... Sex... WARS!... SEx...wARS!" She sounded out the name several times, with a different emphasis each time, mulling it over as though it were a fine wine, each time getting a wider and wider grin before she finally could no longer contain her laughter. Rolling off of Okami, she laughed uproariously. "Oh... oh man. Oh..." After a few seconds, she could catch her breath and resume scratching under her pet's chin some more.

"But, yeah," She would continue with a childlike enthusiasm, "Okay. This is Sex Wars..." She paused to snort in laughter, but quickly raised her free hand that wasn't still mindlessly caressing Okami to calm herself. "... and when a guy and a girl meet, they have to... you know... do the fight wrestling stuff and..." She paused, flustered... she already used the word stuff... but nothing was coming. "stuff," She added dejectedly. "So... before I take you home, you and me are going to do the whole battle thing."

She attempted to stand up. Her attempt failed. "... ow." She continue to speak, undeterred, "Okay, sosososo... we need to fight. B-b-but I don't wanna do any of that rough stuff. No, no, no... no punching or kicking or mixed martial arts bullshit or any of that. Uh uh. It hurts too much." Even in her disjointed state, Okami might be able to discern from the way Selene spoke that there is a story here. She did not give him time to ask about it. "So... none of the punching and the kicking and the submitting and the super finishing moves well after you submit. We don't do that..." She stopped, her mouth hanging open... she was going to add something, but it escaped her. "Uh..." She rubbed Okami's stomach, "What's the other type of match you can do here? Nn-not the one that hurts. The one that's... fuuuun." She smiled, nodding at Okami.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2009 8:25 am

Okami could not help but murr softly, eyes half-closed in relaxed delight at Selene's caresses, unable to speak a single word to object at Selene's drugged arguments.

Realizing he was istinctively acting like some sort of puppy, as he often happened to do when a girl treated him so sweetly, the kid finally shook his head, as if trying to re-focus his confused mind, and answered her question with a very embarassed expression on his face:"Uh... I... I guess you're talking about a ..*swallows* H-HENTAI MATCH...? I mean... a match where, in order to win... you bring your opponent to.... *blushes deep red* P-POP...".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat May 09, 2009 9:46 am

((Apparently, I cant figure out the difference between the quote and edit buttons.))

Last edited by 241 on Sun May 10, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat May 09, 2009 9:49 am

Selene gasped, putting her hands to her face, "Oh?! You... you want to do... THAT with me?" She swatted Okami on the top of his head gently, "You are such a NAUGHTY little puppy."

"Awww... but you're so cute, I just can't stay mad at yoooouu!" She leaned down to embrace Okami, petting him all over. "Well... if you really WANT to... then we can have a hen... ... ... whatever, one of THOSE matches. And if I win, I get to take you home!" She smiled cutely, "I-is that okay, puppy?" She asked, meeting him eye to eye and scratching under his chin.

Last edited by 241 on Sun May 10, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2009 1:49 pm

Okami blinked in amusing confusion: Now it was HIM suggesting a hentai match??!! "M-Me..? ..B-But but... you... erm.. i didn't... mmmm..."
his babbling and murmuring protests were promptly cut off as Selene's seductive cuddles soothed the poor silly boy's mind.
"G-Gasp... o-ok... " Okami would comply to Selene's cooing challenge, not even asking what if HE would win. "A-And btw... m-my name is Okami... n-not P-Puppy..." he ingenuously pointed out with not even a slight ounce of scorn in his cutely embarassed voice.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun May 10, 2009 10:39 pm

Selene clapped her hands in joy, "Alright! It is decided, you cute, cute, naughty, cute... n...naughty puppy!" She attempted to stand up once more, but the ground continued to taunt her, escaping her feet deftly. "... owie." She groaned, "O... kami?" She asked, "That's a silly name for a puppy!" She exclaimed jovially, rubbing his belly more, "But... if you want then I'll call you Okami, okay, puppy?"

She stroked his chin further. Grumbling quietly, she added "Still a better name than a certain jerk named Matt Floyd who shall remain nameless." She seemed more interested in petting Okami than she was in starting the match.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 11, 2009 9:29 am

Okami murred in delight once more, having a hard time not getting totally mesmerized from Selene's pleasurable petting.

He was hoping he could get a few moments to refocus his mind but this was not going to be his fate, since this was Sex Wars: a good-looking girl with a skimpy referee uniform walked out of apperently nowhere with a knowing smile and declared the match was started.

"Ugh.. o-ok l-let's have our match, dear S-Selene-san.." he said as Selene got off balance, so they both ended in a kneeling position with Okami hugging her waist. He was aiming to try with a starting bearhug but confusion and enticement would make it soft and hesitating.

In her drugged state, Selen was probably authorized to guess her puppy was snuggling closer in seek of cuddles, rather than attacking her.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 11, 2009 12:49 pm

Selene paid the referee girl no mind. Whatever she registered as in her stupor, her new pet was more important.

Selene squealed at Okami's soft hug, "Oh, you're just so precious!" She would lean in and hug him back affectionately, patting the back of his head softly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next