Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dancing in the Dark (For Tai)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dancing in the Dark (For Tai) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing in the Dark (For Tai)

Post by valen311 Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:23 am

"Isn't that Marisa woman a model?" Marilyn asked. "And yeah she's hot. But can she actually wrestle? I mean according to the locker room talk all she does is hentai matches. And those can't even be shown on our website without paying. Although now that I think about it she probably makes the company a ton of money. But a wrestler like you and me, she is not."

She took a drink, looking over the rim of the glass at Haley. Then something occurred to her.
"Wait let's go back a step. You're rich?" She blinked.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:47 am

Ace had been nodding in agreement before Marilyn seemed to pick up on a specific part of what Ace said.

"Hmm? Heh, yeah. probably should have mentioned that earlier...I'm uh...actually pretty loaded, cash wise."

Ace blushed. It wasn't really a secret, her rich status, but there weren't many people who knew about it yet. The ones that did didn't seem to have any problem with it, except perhaps Taylor. Well, Akashi too, but that bitch hated her anyway.

"Is uh...that a problem?"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:34 pm

"It's surprising, but not a problem." Marilyn replied. "I come from a sort of upper middle class family so I got lumped into the rich kid crowd back in high school. It did show me the difference between living comfortably, which was what my family was doing, and being crazy wealthy, which some of those people were. Hehe, in a way, I kind of felt like the poor kid, cause I had to drive myself to school, instead of having a chauffeur."

Taking a drink she smiled at Haley.
"Also, it's good to know that after I beat you, you can ease lie your body down on your satin sheet covered bed and feel better." she teased. "By the way, I've done it on satin sheets, so that line won't work on me."
She added with a grin. Then she thought about it.
"Probably won't work on me." she amended.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:33 am

Ace smirked. She wasn't sure if Marilyn was teasing or not, though the silver haired girl had to admit, a night of pleasure with a girl that size seemed pretty fun. Ace honestly couldn't help but wonder if the violet haired wrestler actually did swing that way.

"Heh, yeah, right. More like after I beat you again, you can rest in my bed..."

Ace teased, before letting her jean covered leg reach under the table and lightly rub against Marilyn's. It was a bold move, but Ace was curious. Plus, it brought back memories of when her and Valley first met and the older woman had flirted with her by rubbing her leg. It was a pleasant memory, one that she liked the idea of recreating, as her leg rubbed lightly against Marilyn's.

"Oh and by the way," Ace added, playfully licking her lips. "Satin is weak. My sheets are Cariloha Bamboo. It's way softer and smoother than satin or silk sheets. Keeps cooler too, even when the people on it are getting hot and sweaty..."

Last edited by Old_Man_Tai on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:43 am

*Well, well. Things just keep getting more and more interesting.* Marilyn thought. She honestly hadn't expected her flirtatious humor to get much of a reaction from Haley, aside from maybe a laugh or two. Then again, she figured her outfit might have something to do with it.  
"
Mmm, bold move there, Canada." the taller girl said with a wry grin.
But she made no move to take her leg away, and in fact, did the opposite, sliding it along Ace's, her bare skin rubbing against the denim of the Canadian's jeans and causing it to slide slightly up and down Ace's leg sinuously.

She raised an eyebrow at the mention of Haley's sheets.
"Well, that seems like something that should be put to the test." she said, draining the last of her drink. "But first...I have to know something."

Suddenly, she slid her chair away from the table, and then stood up.
"She fights well, but....does she dance?" she said to Haley with a wink before turning away and heading towards the jukebox.
Generally a free spirit, especially once alcohol was introduced to her system, Marilyn strode confidently, her hips causing her ass to sway as she already seemed to move to a rhythm. Passing by a support pole, she turned and smiled at Haley. Once at the jukebox she began to look for a tune, a frown crossing her lips. The problem with metal and rock was that it was hard to find something to move to. Aside from headbanging. However, she smiled as she came across a band she loved, that much to her delight was still making music.
*Oh I hope this doesn't suck. Haley's probably gonna take off if this doesn't go well.* she thought as she put in her money and selected a song.
Whitesnake's Love Will Set You Free began to play.

At first nodding her head in time to the music, Marilyn turned to Haley, a mischievous grin on her face as she started to walk back towards the table. However, upon nearing the support beam, she took a running start and grabbed it, using it as an impromptu stripper pole as she swung about it, one leg lifted high as she made two revolutions before she put both feet back on the ground. With a toss of her long purple hair, she extended a hand towards Haley in an unspoken invitation as the people began to clap for the unexpected show....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:19 am

Haley's gleamed as Whitesnake started to play, Marilyn about to learn something about her new pal.

Ace fucking loved Whitesnake.

Granted, she hadn't expected Marilyn to grab a support beam and use it as a pole, before extending her hand to Haley.

Haley blushed a little, the verse going by, the crowd starting to pay attention to them. After a moments hesitation, Haley shrugged off her inhibitions, reaching out and taking Marilyn's hand, being pulled up out of her chair, swinging Marilyn around her body and sliding against the bigger girl, moving past her and hopping up on the stage, turning towards her dance partner and raising her hand, waving her up to join her as she began to sing along loudly with the lyrics, her voice surprisingly in sync with David Coverdales.

"Now I realize, as I look in your eyes

This must be love

Baby, try to understand,

My heart is your hand"

Ace couldn't resist getting more and more into it, finally belting out the chorus with her fine voice.

"Love will set you free

Love will set you free

You can trust in me

My love will set you free

Set you free!!"

...Ace fucking loved Whitesnake

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:33 pm

There was a moment of pause from the Canadian, and briefly the American wondered if she was going to get up out of her seat. Then, to her delight, the smaller girl took her hand letting Marilyn pull her out of her chair.

Then it her turn to be surprised. Haley slid around her and then made a beeline for the stage. Her mouth dropped in surprise as the girl hopped up on stage, which was set up for a band that was going to play later, and began to sing the chorus of the song.
With a grin, Marilyn sauntered up the steps leading up to the stage, joining Ace as the song went into it's second verse.

Every time I think about you, baby
Every time I see your smiling face

At this point Marilyn was dancing, her arms above her head as she spun behind Haley.

Every time I feel your loving arms around me
Guilty pleasures take up all my time and space

Here, she put her arms around Haley, holding the girl sinfully close for a moment as her hands traced up the Canadian's stomach, lifting the shirt up but stopping once it revealed her slim waist and stomach. Releasing Haley as the chorus hit again, Marilyn let out a whoop of excitement. It seemed they were becoming a spontaneous opening act for this band....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:26 am

Indeed it seemed the band itself had noticed them, the guitar player that had been scheduled for the evening coming out, guitar in hand as the chorus finished and the guitar solo began, the player strumming his strings. Granted, his guitar wasn't plugged into the amps yet, and could have just been playing any random strings he wanted, but it at least looked in sync with the music, the crowd enjoying it all the more as Ace and Marilyn dance around during the solo.

As the solo reached its end, Ace timing it, she slid her body up to Marilyn's and gave her a sudden shove, surprisingly pushing her back into a nearby chair and walking up to her, raising her leg and placing it on part of the seat, wishing she had worn shorts to show off her legs as she leaned forward, one arm reaching out so her hand could lightly stroke Marilyn's chin, singing along with the final pre-chorus.

Now I realize, as I look in your eyes

This must be love

Ace stepped back, grabbing Marilyn's arm and pulling the bigger girl back up to her feet, the crowd starting to clap along as Ace led the two of them back onto the stage, holding Marilyn's hand.

Baby try to understand

My heart is in your hand

For the chorus, Ace turned, focusing on the crowd of Japanese Rock and Roll fans, trying to get them involved more as she sang and motioned for them to sing along.

"Love will set you free

Love will set you free

You can trust in me

My love will set you free

Set you free!!"

When it ended, there was a fairly loud applause, several of the crowd cheering and raising drinks, both too the girls and to each other, the general platonic mood in the bar now elevated to that of a group of close friends gathering for drinks instead, as Ace beamed and clapped next to her former opponent.

"Holy crap that was awesome! Dunno if you could tell, but I fucking love Whitesnake!"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Giving a whoop of excitement as suddenly Ace pushed her into a chair, tilting her head up to meet the Canadian's gaze as she sang.

*Wow, she's really into this!* she thought as suddenly Haley pulled her up.
Looking around she realized that they had been joined by a guitar player. She was pleasantly surprised. In the states most times bands didn't like people getting this close to their equipment when it was prepped for a show. Giving him a wave and a smile of thanks, Marilyn was led back on stage by the rocker girl.

When she saw that the bar had become loud and boisterous, clapping as the song came to an end Marilyn smiled, putting an arm around Ace's waist to pull her close.
"Holy hell, that was amazing, Ace!" she exclaimed. "You're amazing!"

She grinned at the Canadian as she professed her love for Whitesnake.
"Really....I couldn't tell." she teased as she led them back to the table, through the cheering crowd, having to shout in Haley's ear to be heard.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:40 am

"Yeah well, I'm just a sexy bitch aren't I?"

Haley giggled as they sat back at the table, the girl using her limited Japanese to order a round of drinks for the whole bar, gaining another cheer.

"You should have come in your mask, they would have become Miss USA fans instantly"

Ace said, taking a drink before pointing at Marilyn.

"Speaking of which, you don't do hentai, so why the sexy outfit in the ring? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but with a couple good moves I could have left you naked in the ring."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next