by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dancing in the Dark (For Tai)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dancing in the Dark (For Tai) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dancing in the Dark (For Tai)

Post by valen311 Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:05 am

Ordering another drink, this one a Sapporo beer, from a passing waitress Marilyn settled in as Ace began to talk. Slamazons had kinda flown under her radar, and as such, Marilyn didn't know of Valley Doll. Still it had sounded like a great first match, and Ace had won it.

"So you won your debut and got a girlfriend out of it?" the American said after hearing the first part of Haley's tale. "Soooo freaking jealous of you right now!"
Her grin though, was happy and carefree as she motioned for Haley to continue.

However, the tale didn't get better at all. In fact, the more it went on, the more dismayed and outraged she got. No wonder Haley did what she did! Her one real win, that she did alone, and this Valley compared it to....foreplay!?

"Bitch." she said with a growl, taking another drink of her beer. "Not you, her. It sounded like that twat-waffle tried to break you down, to make you think you couldn't get anywhere without her!"
Marilyn's loyalty, once earned, was generally steadfast. She barely knew anything about this...kewpie doll or whatever, but she sounded like a cunt who was willing to say whatever it took to keep Ace reliant upon her.
"So I take it you sent this...Barbie Doll or whatever her name is, packing right?" she asked. "Because, I'm telling you, you're good. You're better than most of the people in my training group in boot camp. Tough too. I could not believe you kicked out after I hit that spear on you. And that counter move at the end of the match....brilliant. I mean, I had to watch it on tape to see it, since it knocked me out. But yeah, brilliant. Still...there is no way you would've made me tap."
The purple haired girl grinned over at the Canadian as she teasingly threw out that last sentence before growing serious again.

"But yeah, you either were always this good and never needed her experience or protection or whatever. Or you've grown and improved a lot since you and her had the fight, and don't need it anymore. So yeah, if she can't accept you as an equal....adult or whatever, forget her." she advised.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:28 pm

"Well, it wasn't my debut. It was actually my 4th match. My first three I lost outright, even got dominated in the third one. I know how you felt after our match."

Ace blushed again as Marilyn, trying to make Ace feel better, practically heaping praise upon her until Ace finally nodded and finished her drink.

"Yeah yeah, I get it. Thanks though, I appreciate that. Your pretty good yourself. You hit like a ton of bricks, but your quick and you can fly too? That's pretty unique for a girl your size. I can think of a few girls I'd personally love to see you hit with that spear of yours, I thought you cracked my ribs with it."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:54 am

"Between you and me, I was kinda worried that I did injure you." Marilyn confided. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't regret the move, and it didn't stop me from trying to win. But, you're pretty small, and I hit that one as clean as can be."

She smiled as Haley mentioned Marilyn's abilities, taking a drink before talking.

"Well, before I got into wrestling, I was on my school's track and field team. Probably could've gone to college on a scholarship for that, if I hadn't decided to go into wrestling. But yeah, high jump and the one hundred meter dash were my best events. Once I entered the AFW's wrestling academy, I found out that my athletic background translated pretty well into the ring."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:40 am

"Heh, trust me, you don't have to worry about me. I'm not very big, but I can take pretty much anything anybody can dish out. It takes a lot to keep me down for the count."

Ace raised her arm, signaling to the waitress to bring her another drink. Once she got it, she nodded and raised it up to Marilyn.

"Well let me tell ya, with your size and those skills, I wouldn't be surprised if you made it far in AFW. I tell yeah, I'd love to see you give that big bitch Akashi a good spear or two!"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:28 pm

"Yeah, you're tough." Marilyn said, clinking her beer bottle against Ace's glass. "You know, for a Canadian."
She gave a grin as she teased the other woman.

"Akashi? You mean Akashi Tanikaze?" the American said with a toss of her purple hair. "Ugh, that sumo thong wearin' fatty made my life hell for the next few days after our match. I want to drill her head into the canvas just for echoing Japan's stupid xenophobia. After her call to arms or whatever she did on the night of our match, all the other Japanese girls in the Academy went all 'Nippon Ichiban' during sparring sessions, taking things too far with the gaijin girls like me. Of course, when I retaliated and chokeslammed one of them, suddenly I'm the big evil American picking on the little Japanese girls."    

Shaking her head in frustration after recounting some training school woes, Marilyn finished her drink and ordered another, this one a whiskey sour.
"What's your problem with her?" she asked when she had a drink in her hand again.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Ace got her second drink, same as her first, taking a drink before answering.

"Oh...I was a fan of hers before our first match, and I tried to give her a gift that I thought she would like. She took it as a "major insult to her honor" and decided I had to pay for it by her going overboard in our match. Then, the next time we say each other, she acted like a complete bitch, acting like some Charlie Chan stereotype to make me look like some racist bitch."

She took another drink, remembering those bad days.

"That whole "America is bad" speech, where she pandered to and fed off the xenophobia in Japan just to make herself look good at get everyone's praise and attention? She did something similar with me, talking about how that one Canadian girl, Cassie, the one that snapped some limbs on a few wrestlers, was better than me and how I was the "wrong Canadian" to be in AFW, and painted me as some horrible racist, like my grandpa personally dropped Fat Man and Little Boy onto Japan. Since then, these people won't give me a break. Every match since then I've either been ignored or booed outright."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 am

Settling in, Marilyn took a sip of her drink as Haley began talking about her interactions with Akashi.

"Wow. Just....wow." she blinked when the first part ended. "What did you get for a gift, a set of used panties or something? What could've been so bad that it was such an 'insult to her honor'?"

Listening to the rest, the American shook her head as Ace finished talking.
"So...did you ever go after this Cassie? If you beat her in the ring, just imagine the laugh you could have at Akashi's expense! Like if I did it, I would just smile big at Akashi as I left the ring, maybe even wave a Canadian flag around a bit. Oh! Oh!"
Her eyes widened as she thought of a really good, and really insulting idea.
"If you have the chance, and if you can do the move, beating Cassie with Akashi's finisher!"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:21 am

"Oh it was just some old Japanese relic I got at an antique sale. I bid for it when it looked like some german guy was gonna get it and take it out of the country. There was a director of one of Japan's museum's there who couldn't bid as high as we did, so I offered it to him as a donation and he refused. Said it would be an insult to his honor. Apparently he spread the story, cause the next museum I tried said the same thing."

She took another drink.

"So when I challenged Akashi, I offered it to her as a gift, and she went crazy and has humiliated me every time we've met since."

Ace laughed, imagining how the sumo would react to Ace using one of her moves.

"Heh, I should. I hope I get Cassie in the ring one day. I mean, I met her, she's a sweet girl, I've nothing against her....but..."

Ace sighed, taking a moment before continuing.

"I have been.....compared to her a lot since I got here. Taylor in private, Akashi made it public, Jocelyn did it, and fans have kept it up on forums and such. It's kinda like....I mean, I get it, I'm still new, I'm still trying to prove myself, prove to everyone that I deserve to be here....and I've been starting to think the only way to do that is to face Cassie in the ring, and beat her. That....now that would get me some respect."

Ace stayed quiet for a moment, taking a long drink, before shaking her head and slamming the table.

"Gah! I'm sorry! I'm getting too serious and depressing for this place, lets change the subject...Ummmm....Your outfit is.....well, sexy as all fuck actually. You should ply your trade in the hentai division. I be there's nothing funner than chokeslamming a naked bitch and eating her out."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:19 am

Marilyn was ok with not talking about Akashi or Cassie, or Taylor. Most of these people were names and faces to her anyway. But Haley's tale was definitely a good heads up if she ever had to deal with any of them.

However, the next words out of the Canadian's mouth came as Marilyn was taking a drink. A surprised burst of laughter caused her choke briefly on her whisky sour. Coughing for a moment Marilyn righted herself eventually, giggling all the while.

"'Chokeslamming a naked bitch and eating her out?!'" she repeated Ace's words, still laughing softly. "Oh no. When I decide to go down on someone, it's not going to be in front of a live, paying audience. Although, I can guarantee whoever I'm giving head to would agree that it would be worth paying for."
She added that last part with a wink at Haley.

"Really though, I can't believe anyone goes for those hentai matches. I mean, even without being in front of a crowd of people, I don't get the point of those matches." she added. "I mean....sex as a competition?"
She shrugged.
"I've never even thought of something like that."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:28 am

Ace winced, some whisky spittle flying from Marilyn's lips after Ace made her laugh, Ace wiping her face before giggling at Marilyn's flirt/joke.

"Worth paying for huh? Did I mention I'm rich?"

Ace winked back, before nodding as Marilyn continued.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I've wondered how those girls could do that. I mean, it IS pretty brave, to go out and bare all in front of the crowd, but how do they feel after, ya know? Like take the recent Hentai Champ, Marisa. That woman is beautiful. Stunning! If she walked in and said hello to me, I'd probably fall in love with her. But I can't help but wonder if she goes home and actually thinks: "Alright, 40,000 people today saw me naked, humping another girl, or riding some cock, live in person and millions more saw on television, I'm talented!"

Ace took a second to catch her breath before going on.

"I mean, again, no offense to her, she's beautiful and I'd love nothing more than for her to show up at my apartment and put my in that "Tree of Ecstasy" move of hers, but is she really a wrestler? A Fighter, like you and me? I just can't see it. I mean, yeah, there's fan service and appealing to the crowd, which is fine, but at the end of the day, I want to be seen as a serious pro wrestler, and be respected for my fighting skill."

"Seriously, sex is fun, I like sex, but it should be kept to the bedroom. I want people to be talking about how I made the badass Miss USA tap out, NOT how I got between her legs and licked her to submission."

Ace took another drink before winking at Marilyn.

"I'd prefer to do that in private."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next