Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Breakfast of Champions

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Breakfast of Champions - Page 7 Empty Re: Breakfast of Champions

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:32 am

Janet’️s spanking was definitely getting her somewhere. It forced Azami to take several breaks as the two continued to orally pleasure each other, and, in a contest as close as this one, every second counted. Janet slowly but surely pulled ahead, and, even though she knew her orgasm was under a minute away, she was sure that Azami’️s was even closer.

But then, her blue-haired lover changed the game. Janet fought to keep them on their sides, but eventually she could not help but allow Azami to top her. Well, no matter. Janet could pleasure her princess just as easily in this position as she could when they were on their sides. Gravity didn’️t have much effect on a cunnilingus contest.

Only Azami decided to make it more than the cunnilingus contest. She would move her womanhood out of Janet’️s reach, and then she would sit her beautiful, perfect, slightly reddened ass down on Janet’️s face! Before the Lakota girl knew it, her legs were being pulled back, too, and her lover had captured her in a powerful pin! “Mmmmmmgggh!” Janet moaned, slapping hard at Azami’️s posterior with both hands.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:41 am

"Ahahah! Didn't see it coming, did you?" Azami laughed, wiggling her rear to rub her derriere all over her lover's face. "Stay still, sweetie! I'll try to make this quick!" the blue haired girl declared smugly despite the protesting slaps from Janet.

She leaned backwards to put more weight on the Lakota girl's face while resuming her oral service from earlier. Focusing on Janet's lovely bud once again, Azami hoped that being deprived from air would soften her lover's struggle after a while. Meanwhile, she could tease and please Janet as much as she wanted without any significant resistance! Just to add an insult to the injury, she also slapped the rear of Janet to make her behave a little bit.

"Mmm! You know, at this rate I don't mind if you take your time to cum, sweetie..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:27 pm

“Mmmmm!” Janet moaned in reply, as her lover teased her. She hadn’️t seen it coming, and now she was paying for that lack of foresight. Her orgasm was getting closer and closer as Azami resumed her sucking of Janet’️s clit. The Native American girl slapped at her lover’️s ass as hard as she could, trying to force her to get off, but Azami wouldn’️t. The Japanese princess had Janet in an incredibly compromising position, and even spanked the Lakota girl back in retaliation, weakening Janet’️s resistance.

She was starting to run out of air underneath her girlfriend’️s ass, and her struggles began to grow weaker. Janet moaned loudly, continuing to spank Azami as hard as she could to try to force her off. Her orgasm was now just seconds away, however, and she wasn’️t sure if she could win this round.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Azami endured the spanking as she intended to make Janet cum, although the sting on her rear was getting hotter with each slap she received. Fortunately, her lover's struggle starting to weaken after a bit due to the lack of air and her growing arousal. Azami refused to allow Janet to breath normally as she kept slapping and stimulating the Lakota girl's sex in order to coax an orgasm from her lover.

"Nnghh! Just give it up, sweetie...!" she insisted while shaking her ass on Janet's face. "Otherwise I might have to start punishing you for misbehaving..." she added with a teasing tone. "Come on! Cum for me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:22 pm

There was nothing Janet could do to force Azami off of her. The spanking was as hard as she could make it, and even though she was reddening the Japanese princess’️s bottom she couldn’️t dislodge her from her perch. Janet tried to open her mouth and snake her tongue out, trying to reach Azami’️s pussy, but it was just out of reach, and all she was able to do was lick feebly and impotently at Azami’️s butt cheeks as they shook triumphantly in her face.

Meanwhile, her own pussy was being worked upon by Azami nonstop, and the Native American wrestler was not able to hold herself back any longer. She cried out loudly, the sound of the yell muffled by Azami’️s firm ass, and her whole body tensed up as she would cum for her blue-haired lover, juices squirting out of her pussy and into Azami’️s mouth as the Lakota lost control.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:07 am

"Mmm... yesss..." Azami purred triumphantly as she managed to drive Janet past the edge while not being subjected to the same treatment this time. "Good girl~" she wiggled her reddened ass a bit more to tease her lover.

The blue haired girl kept licking Janet's pussy for a few more seconds, although she did slide herself forward to give her lover a breathing space. She would then release the hold and roll off the girl to lie on Janet's side, facing her. A satisfied smile appeared on Azami's face. It felt good to prove her superiority even if it's just one time.

"Hehe~ That was good wasn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:14 am

“Mmmgh…” Janet moaned, as Azami’️s reddened ass wiggled in her face for a few more seconds. Her orgasm was another long, powerful one, her whole body refusing to obey any commands she gave it as her juices would flow and flow. Finally, after what had to be at least a minute, the powerful orgasm would subside. At that point, Janet almost passed out due to lack of oxygen. Azami would scoot forward, though, allowing Janet to breathe as she sucked on the Native American girl’️s clit for a few more seconds. Then, finally, the princess rolled off.

“Haaah…haagh…” Janet panted, as she would shake her head slowly from side to side. After spending another minute recovering, she would sit up and give her lover a stern look. “That wasn’️t fair, sweetie. Don’️t tell me becoming champion has turned you into some sort of cheater!” She would puff her cheeks out and cross her arms over her chest, then turned away from Azami. The pouting was playful and not entirely serious, though Janet was craving some revenge after being forced to cum in that way by her lover.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:12 pm

"Cheat? I don't remember you establishing any rules like I did... What are you talking about?" Azami feigned innocence, shrugging and smiling wryly at her lover, although it's pretty clear that she's amused by the accusation.

She knew full well that Janet would want a retribution. That's also part of why she did her little mischief. It satisfied her need to triumph over her lover and getting a punishment for it in return. Azami cuddled the Lakota girl, nuzzling Janet's cheek while she comforted her lover's exhausted figure to calm her down a bit.

"You know, what matter most is that I won..." she whispered teasingly and nibbled the ear of her lover. "Don't be a sore loser, sweetie~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:29 pm

“They were implied, you big dummy,” Janet said in a huff, still puffing her cheeks and turning her head away from Azami, hoping to lure the princess over for an apology. “You don’️t bring a facesitting to an oral sex party. I was going to win before you went and did that.”

She was starting to feel a little more energetic, and the teasing and nibbling by Azami were doing their part to raise Janet’️s fighting spirit again. As she sat up, she would turn her head to look into her lover’️s eyes. “Oh, I’️m not a sore loser…in fact, you’️re the one who’️s going to be sore!”

Immediately, Janet would grab onto Azami’️s shoulders and pull her downwards, trying to throw the blue-haired girl across her lap so that her slightly-reddened bum was in full view, ripe for a little punishment. Pushing on Azami’️s back to keep her down with one hand, Janet would bring the other down hard on Azami’️s ass, giving her a nice, hard spank. “How do you like that, sweetie?” she would ask, the fingers of the hand slipping down between Azami’️s legs to finger her a little. Janet was going to combine punishment and pleasure, alternating between spanking Azami and making her cum. That ought to fix her! After a few seconds of fingering, Janet brought her hand up again, and then brought it down for another hard spank. And then, some more fingering.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:51 pm

"Maybe you should be more clearer next time since I'm a dummy..." Azami rolled her eyes, clearly not feeling sorry about the incident at all. "I'm just giving you what you love anyways... a nice good face rubbing from my royal ass~" she giggled. "You think so? I beg to differ. You're already on your way to lose, sweetie, I'm just speeding things up a little bit..."

Her half assed justification got her pulled and set on Janet's lap, causing Azami to yelp playfully as the exciting part would start soon. She cried when her stinging butt received another slapping, a much harder one this time, before the fingering between her legs made her purr like a kitty.

"Ah...!" she cried again as her lover spanked her again. "Ahh..." and moaned again as the fingering returned. "Oohh... you meaniee..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next