by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Breakfast of Champions

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Breakfast of Champions - Page 15 Empty Re: Breakfast of Champions

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:56 am

Janet wasn’️t going to last any longer than her lover, and she knew it. Whenever they had a competition like this, it came down to the wire, and about half of the time it would end in a simultaneous orgasm. It was a testament to how good a match the two were for each other. But it did make it frustrating when they were trying to determine a winner. At least Azami wouldn’️t be able to claim the victory when Janet came, since she would be too busy dealing with her own orgasm.

“Nnnngghwaaah!” Janet cried out as she came, her juices squirting out of her sex and spraying over her lover’️s. “Azaaaaaaamiii!”

When it was over, Janet would sink into the mattress, eyes closed, her chest rising and falling dramatically as she tried to catch her breath. It had been yet another wonderful orgasm, but their little private wrestling match still needed a winner, and they were no closer to determining one than when they’️d started…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:33 am

"Guhhh... so goodd..." Azami moaned weakly as she writhe around on the bed, her sex was still touching with Janet's own as it was.

She pulled herself away a little, and that told her just how drained she was. Her body felt heavy after the last orgasm, and it seemed that she might need to finish this as soon as possible. Easier to be said than done. Slowly, Azami would try to shift herself around, wanting to get closer to Janet, inch by inch, especially to that shiny belt of hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:45 am

“So good…so, so good…” Janet murmured in agreement, wiggling around as she tried to recover from that orgasm, her sticky sex still connected with Azami’️s. After a couple of minutes, she felt her Japanese princess starting to pull away, and so she would do the same, turning over onto her stomach slowly and moving forward towards Azami, her eyes on the golden Hentai title belt around her lover’️s waist.

“Mmm…time to…take you down, sweetie…” Janet would whisper tiredly, as she put her hands up and tried to grab Azami’️s hands, pushing against her lover in an effort to push her down onto the bed, hoping that she could get the princess in a vulnerable position where her belt might be removed.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:29 am

Azami didn't reply this time, as she's focusing herself on her lover's belt instead of talking smack. As she saw Janet trying to grab her hands, she would try to counter that by grabbing the girl's arm and pulled her forward to lay her on her stomach instead. Should she was able to do that, Azami would throw herself on top of Janet, laying her side on her lover's back to pin her down, so she could start working on that belt of hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:54 am

Janet came at Azami expecting another lockup, maybe some more teasing, and another back and forth struggle. But, instead, her lover focused on the fastest way to Janet’️s belt, and, taking advantage of Janet’️s weakened post-orgasm state, pulled her down into the bed on her chest. The Native American wrestler bounced on the mattress a little before her lover got on top of her, pinning her down with a shoulder.

“Nnnngh…no way…” Janet growled, as she knew where Azami’️s hands were going to go next. Sure enough, they were reaching for her Entropy title belt, trying to undo the clasps which held the golden sign of her impressiveness together. Janet would wiggle desperately, flailing her arms to try to slap at her lover and get the Japanese princess off of her back!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:20 am

"Oh yes..." Azami cooed, feeling confident that she's going to win their little contest now that she had Janet pinned with her back exposed.

Ignoring her lover's flailing arms, she would attempt to unhook the belt from the Lakota girl's waists as soon as possible, before rolling Janet over while she held her prize to strip the Entropy Champion from her belt. It shouldn't take too long, and Azami could hardly wait her moment of glory, as well as Janet's full day servitude. This was going to be one wonderful celebration day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Janet was still weak. Azami must have been, too, but it was a lot easier to hold someone down than it was to push someone off of you. Azami had managed to get the advantage there, and now, before Janet could really do anything about it, her blue-haired lover was going for the victory, grabbing at the back of her Entropy title belt and unhooking the clasps. Then she turned Janet over, grabbing at the belt and trying to pull it off of the Lakota’️s waist.

“Guaah! No no no!” Janet whined, as she would grab at the belt herself, trying to keep Azami from pulling it off. But it was already unhooked, and it was all too easy for the princess to slide it off of Janet’️s body. It slipped through her fingers, and Janet’️s arms would fall back down onto the bed as she gazed up at her lover, panting.

“Well…I guess you win, sweetie…” Janet would whisper, smiling softly. Even though she lost, she didn’️t really mind this outcome at all.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:13 pm

"Ha!" Azami let out triumphantly as she managed to strip her lover's Entropy belt. "Too bad that this isn't going to be mine... Then again, I'd rather have you as my servant for a whole day, Janet-chan~" the blue haired girl laughed as she hung the belt in front of her face to admire it for a bit.

It was fun and all, although Azami was left exhausted from forcing herself to move around after a powerful orgasm in order to get Janet's belt. She put Janet's on the bed and removed her own as it'd get in a way of her lover's service, not to mention getting dirty. Azami would then lay her back on the pillow that was rested against the bed's headboard and bend one of her legs. She smiled smugly at Janet just to tease her lover, knowing that she's going to have the bragging right for the rest of the day at the very least.

"Well then... are you ready to serve your princess?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:24 pm

“You know…I’️m looking forward to it, too,” Janet would say with a smile, as she watched her lover remove her own belt and set both golden belts down on the side of the bed. Azami laid down then, resting her head against the pillow and lifting one of her legs up. The Lakota girl, meanwhile, would turn over onto her front and get up onto her hands and knees.

“I was born ready to serve you, my princess,” she purred, as she began to slowly crawl towards Azami. “I am going to pamper you like never before. I’️ll bathe you, and carry you everywhere you need to go, and feed you lunch and dinner. You don’️t have to do any work the rest of the day.” She reached Azami on her hands and knees and slipped herself between the Japanese princess’️s legs.

“But, for now…let’️s just start with the basics.” She would lean down and kiss Azami’️s pussy softly, giggling as she would begin to lick it gently, worshipping her lover as they continued what would be a very fun day.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15