Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 246 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Breakfast of Champions

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Breakfast of Champions - Page 11 Empty Re: Breakfast of Champions

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:20 pm

“Mmmyaaagh!” Janet cried out loudly, plaintively, as her lover continued to tease her and fondle her. Azami patted Janet’️s pussy a few more times before she would go in for the kill. Her fingers which had already latched onto Janet’️s nipple now played with the nub even more wildly, stretching it, squeezing it, twisting it, each move making Janet cry out in shock and pleasure.

But even more powerful than those where the sensations that the Native American wrestler had as her lover’️s fingers entered her sex fully, pumping in and out as they tried to coax another orgasm out of her. Janet would not be able to last for long against this withering assault. Her moans grew louder and louder as she felt her orgasm coming on. “O-hooh! Oh! Nnnn…Azaaaaami!” Janet screamed, her whole body tensing and bucking in Azami’️s scissor hold, controlled by her lover as she spilled her juices all over the princess’️s slim fingers.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:37 am

"Mmmm..." Azami purred and giggled in satisfaction as she watched Janet came. "That's it... that's a good girl~" her hand moved from her lover's breast to the girl's head to pat it teasingly.

She slowly withdrew her fingers from Janet's sex afterwards and released the scissor hold before rolling her lover onto her back. It was so she could lick her finger clean while looking down on the girl with a mischievous smile decorating her face. Janet might want to think twice about claiming her hentai belt after that, as Azami just showed her lover that she could dominate her too if she wanted.

"Well? It seems like I only need to get a bit more serious to turn you into a squealing mess~" she teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:33 am

Janet panted, her chest rising and falling dramatically as she recovered from that orgasm. She was too weak at the moment to object to anything Azami did, and the Japanese princess took the opportunity to roll Janet over onto her back and tease her by licking her delicate fingers clean of the Lakota’️s cum right in front of her. Janet moaned and growled, a little bit annoyed that she had been forced over onto her burning butt.

“Mmmmph…this proves nothing…” she would whisper, before slowly rolling back over onto her stomach, sticking her bruised booty up into the air and rubbing it gingerly with one hand. “You’️re just a big fat meanie…my butt really hurts now!” Janet would whine, once again pouting as she glared up at her giggling lover. “I’️m really going to dominate you now. If I let you get away with this, who knows what you would try next? You just try to dominate me when I start actually trying!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:06 am

"Pfft~ Look who's talking!" Azami sneered as she turned around a bit to show her own reddened butt to her lover. "Who's responsible for this, I wonder? Hmm?"

Janet's declaration was laughed off by Azami, clearly not taking her lover's words too seriously. Sure, the Lakota girl had beaten her before, but she also had done the same. The idea of Janet really dominating her, as sexy as it sounded, was only possible if she allowed it to happen, or so Azami thought. What happened today was just another proof on the long list of their contests, official and unofficial.

"Hmmph, bring it on~" Azami teased. "You know you love it so much when I'm dominating you anyways!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:48 am

“Hmmph! Your butt is red because you deserve it, sweetie. But you punished me for nothing!” Janet replied, crossing her arms in front of her chest and eyeing her lover warily as she rose back up onto her knees from her lying-down position.

Janet was thinking about all the contests they had ever had, too—official and unofficial. Obviously, there was no true animosity between them. They were just teasing each other, and once they had exhausted themselves with their fighting they would go right back to their usual loving selves. But Janet had a point to prove to her lover, and she was going to prove it, in the sexiest way she could think of. “I will bring it on! It…doesn’️t matter how much I love to have you dominate me, sweetie! I love dominating you even more, and that’️s what’️s going to happen right now! You just hold on one second!”

Janet would hop from the bed, wincing and clutching her smarting bottom, and would make her way slowly out of the room. She would return a few seconds later with her golden Entropy title belt. “Come on, sweetie! Let’️s wrestle!” Janet would say, as she tightened the belt around her waist, taking on her role as one champion challenging another. “I want to find out who’️s really up for dominating who.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:18 am

"No no no, if I punished you, it's obviously because you deserve it, sweetie!" Azami replied in her ever playful tone.

She wondered why her lover decided to leave the bedroom area, guessing that Janet might want to gather a few of her toys to help her prove her points. As if Azami needed toys to show her worth as the hentai champion. The idea was still amusing, though, until she saw her lover returned with her belt on the waist. Azami's eyes widened slightly, but she chuckled at the sight.

"Oh, really now? You think your belt would have any effect? You're not kamen rider, Janet-chan!" Azami laughed.

She got off the bed as well, though, deciding to humor her lover a bit by taking her hentai belt from the drawer next to the bed and strapped it around her waist. Placing a hand on the belt as she stood on the side of the bed, Azami gave Janet a challenging look.

"Consider this a good mock up when I take your belt for real in addition to mine, sweetie!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Janet was glad she had brought her belt with her to Atlantic City. It had come in handy after all, as the surprised look on Azami’️s face that appeared when Janet walked back into the room made Janet grin. Azami, for her part, recovered quickly, and wasted little time in grabbing her own belt and putting it around her waist. Janet’️s heart was beating a little faster. She was getting all excited, as she always did before wrestling with her lover. And this wasn’️t even an official match!

“Oh, the belt isn’️t for my benefit, sweetie,” Janet would reply, as she patted her title belt with one hand. “It’️s for your benefit! Just in case you forgot who you were dealing with!”

Janet would walk forward and press herself up against her lover, their belts clacking against each other, and their breasts squishing and rubbing against each other warmly. Janet would lean into her lover hard, letting her rock-hard nipples duel with Azami’️s as the two champions challenged each other. “You can try to take my belt, sweetie, but pretty soon both of these are gonna be around my waist!” She would raise her arms then, wiggling her fingers as she challenged Azami to a test of strength.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:35 pm

Azami stood her ground as Janet bumped her now almost naked body onto hers, their clacking belts covered the sound of her purring their breasts were also mashed against each other. She leaned forward as well, not wanting to be pressed backwards by her lover. Somehow, what's started as a fun celebration had turned into an exciting contest. It's not even an official match, but Azami felt that the the intensity of the situation was raising quickly. The blue haired girl pressed her forehead onto Janet's and brought her lips close to the girl's own, although she's not going for a kiss yet.

"Oohh it's on, sweetie... Whoever strip the other's belt first win this, and the loser will serve the winner as she pleases for the rest of the day!"

Now that's quite a fun idea. Those championship belts weren't something that could be taken off with a simple tug after all. In order to do that, Azami would need to subdue Janet first, something she had no problem doing it, even if she's supposed to relax today. Once she beat Janet for good, for today, at least, then she could have a real celebration. Azami grinned at the though as she slipped her fingers between her lover's to start the lockup.

"You're going down for good, sweetie... just you wait..." Azami hissed as she began to push her lover backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Janet pressed her forehead against Azami’️s, their two faces fitting snugly together as they challenged each other. “Sounds good to me, sweetie. I’️ll take that Hentai belt right off of your cute little waist, and then make you get down on your knees and worship me…”

The Lakota wrestler would grin as she and Azami interlocked their fingers for a pushing contest, a test of strength which would begin their private little wrestling match in spectacular fashion. Of course, the two had had tests of strength before, and had found themselves evenly matched. The winner of this test would likely be decided largely by luck. But Janet was still going to do her best to push her lover back and win this test, as well as this little wrestling match as a whole.

“No, sweetie…it’️s you who’️s going to be going down,” Janet would reply, as she pushed back against Azami, the two of them exerting equal force, with neither moving. A few beads of sweat would form on Janet’️s brow as she tried to push harder than her lover.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Azami knew better that a contest of strength with Janet would pretty much ended up in a stalemate, especially with both of them already drained from their orgasms. She didn't accept the lockup invitation for nothing, though. With both of them pushing at each other, Azami would slowly try to turn around to lure Janet away from the bed a little. Her intention was to turn sharply to the opposite direction afterwards, aiming to toss her lover onto the bed on her back. Should things go smoothly, Azami would jump on top of the Lakota girl to try straddling and pinning her lover.

"Hyaahhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next