Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle - Page 4 Empty Re: Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:01 pm

Maxi was reeling hard from the previous strike, although he remained as focused as he could. Years of fighting in streets had ingrained into the man from Okinawa one simple lesson. "Staying down means being dead."

When Rebelle applied the arm lock on him, it took a second for the pain to shoot up into him. Earning a loud yelp of pain from Maxi, he had seen this move and had it done on him a couple of times. One time he fought a Russian dude who pulled off a move like that on him.

The pain hurt. But Maxi knew not to panic, his SDF training helping him stay calm under pressure. So with that in mind the Elvis fan would try to get his way to the ropes nearby, keeping his free arm close to his chest to make it harder to stop him from moving. "Don't waste energy powering out when you can make it to the ropes." he thought to himself, he just hoped he could get there soon. The pain in his arm would prevent him from using it in an effective manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:12 am

As Rebelle kept Maxi in her armlock, determined to keep this guy at bay for a while. She would soon feel him moving towards the ropes and she couldn't stop him if his other arm was tucked underneath. It only took at a minute or so until Maxi grabbed the ropes, prompting the cowgirl to release him.

Rebelle would quickly stand and back away as she panted and tried to figure out what she should do next.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Maxi managed to get hold of the ropes, but that short minute felt like hell. Maxi had taken several injuries in his life, punches and chains. Baseball bats and gunshots. But still, this hurt like fuck. Like shard of glass in the arm level.

Mr Soryuju let out a wince as she stood back up, he shook his injured arm with a wince. It wasn't broken, Maxi would certainly feel it if it was. But still he wasn't going to bust out any one inch punches with it, but he still had one good arm.

This called for a change of plans, Maxi would have to approach this with kicks instead of punches. Trying his best to ignore the pain, the man from Okinawa would move from the left to right and then attempted to drill his leg into Rebelle's right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:23 am

As soon as Maxi got back up, Rebelle decided to charge in straight away. Since he's without an arm to punch for the moment, she thought that she wouldn't worry about those punches. However, she didn't count on those kicks. Soon, the cowgirl would feel that leg drill against her right.

"AAAUGH!!!" she cried out as she immediately fell to the mat. Rebelle would clutch her leg in pain as she hissed to try and fight through.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Maxi might have had one arm injured, but his legs were just as useful. He treated all his limbs as weapons, using his chucks just meant it was a limb extension. And now it was time for Maxi to take advantage of this situation.

The man from Okinawa would attempt to get close to Rebelle and wrap his good arm around her neck, the move was called a dragon sleeper. Maxi's submission game was next to nothing, but when he heard the name of this move he investigated it. And the move seemed like a simple one to do, plus Maxi could lie on his belly and maybe catch his breath while at the same time try to wear his opponent out.

So with that in mind Maxi hoped to get close to Rebelle's head, once he wrapped his arm around her neck he'd try to get on his knees and keep the hold clenched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:19 am

Rebelle was still huffing and puffing as she massaged her leg when suddenly felt Maxi's arm wrap around her neck from behind. She would also feel him getting onto his knees, which made her head and body go backwards. She cringed and groaned in pain as she felt the pressure building in and she grabbed at that arm with both hands.

The cowgirl would try to pry her head loose and hopefully relieve the pressure. It would be tough since he was pretty strong.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Maxi was gritting and grinding his teeth, a look of pain and annoyance on his Japanese features. Rebelle was giving him trouble here, granted though submissions wasn't his game. But the man from Okinawa had to be given credit for expanding at least.

The guardian of the sea could feel the cowgirl prying free from his grip, the fingers on his toned arm. Maxi felt like he needed to try and keep on the pressure at least, he'd keep the hold for as long as he could. And if Rebelle had managed to pry herself out, then Maxi had a backup plan.

It was risky but he learned that in the streets you needed to take a risk at least, so if Rebelle managed to escape then Maxi would try to rotate his body around and wrap his legs around her waist. If he didn't manage it though then he could be open for attack as he scrambled back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:09 pm

It took some time and doing, but Rebelle feels that she seems to be making progress in prying herself out. But she didn't realize for as soon as she did so, Maxi was prepared for that also. Maxi would change position and wrap his legs around her waist and it was squeezing her quite well. The cowgirl would grunt as she was an even more complicated predicament. She would shout, "You're becomin' as annoying as my last ornery buckin' bronco at the rodeo!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:54 pm

Maxi was staying on here, granted submissions weren't his game. But the man from Okinawa was figuring he was doing alright in this, although it was clear that Rebelle still had fight in her. Maxi had to hand it to the kid, she had spunk.

"Tch, I don't know what the hell your talking about. But I'll take it as a compliment, feel free to quit anytime." Maxi seethed out, the guardian of the sea was half bluffing. True he was managing to put pressure on Rebelle, but the ropes were close.

If Rebelle managed to get close enough to the ropes for a break, Mr Soryuju would hold it for a couple of seconds extra before trying to roll back, Rebelle has fire but Maxi had experience. The guardian of the sea would just have to hold out and stay focused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Maxi was staying on here, granted submissions weren't his game. But the man from Okinawa was figuring he was doing alright in this, although it was clear that Rebelle still had fight in her. Maxi had to hand it to the kid, she had spunk.

"Tch, I don't know what the hell your talking about. But I'll take it as a compliment, feel free to quit anytime." Maxi seethed out, the guardian of the sea was half bluffing. True he was managing to put pressure on Rebelle, but the ropes were close.

If Rebelle managed to get close enough to the ropes for a break, Mr Soryuju would hold it for a couple of seconds extra before trying to roll back, Rebelle has fire but Maxi had experience. The guardian of the sea would just have to hold out and stay focused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next