Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle - Page 5 Empty Re: Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:13 am

Thankfully, the ropes were quite close, so Rebelle just had to keep pushing for it. The cowgirl did her best to keep scooting forward and reaching her arm out for the closest rope she can grab. She can only hope that she could get a bit of a grip and then hang on tight to ensure her release, but it may take some time since Maxi was holding her well. "I hardly remember the word "quit".

Whether or not Rebelle made it, she would end up feeling worn out and trying to breathe easier as she held her throat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Maxi grunted out as Rebelle managed to reach the ropes, the ref motioning for him to break the hold.
"Yeah I know dammit." he muttered out, the man from Okinawa thought he had it there. But he gave the kid credit, lesser people could have balked from that.

Mr Soryuju rolled backwards away from Rebelle, on one knee and rubbing his chin with his hand. Maxi was running out of ideas, he was trying to branch out and try something new with those submissions. But no luck there.

"Need to think of something." the guardian of the sea thought to himself, he'd catch his breath and slowly get back up. Waiting for Rebelle to try something and then go from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:38 pm

As soon as Rebelle was released, she would hold her throat as she tried to breathe more comfortably. That was a very close call for her because she could've passed out. As Maxi was thinking on his next move, the cowgirl started to breathe even heavier and faster in a bit of rage.

Suddenly, she would stand up and took a few more breaths before saying, "Alright, varmint, now ya gone and done it. When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna wrangle you up and toss ya around like my ol' pigskin!" With that, she would immediately charge ahead and put her arms up, aiming to grab Maxi and do just that.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Maxi got himself ready as Rebelle advanced towards him, and he knew what to do. This was risky, but the payoff could seal the match in his victory.

Mr Soryuju would take a deep breath and get his arm ready, it was a move that he had learned from an old Chinese guy during a brief foray into China. A martial art move known as the one inch punch, a short range fist with a tremendous amount of force built into it.

As Rebelle dashed towards Maxi he'd take one step forward, and then fire the punch into her chest. It didn't look like much, but it generated a large amount of force into the target. And Rebelle's momentum would only serve to work against her.

"WATAAA!!!!" Maxi would yell out as he fired the fist forward like a mini shotgun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Rebelle was so focused in her charge that she had no idea what's about to come next for her. As she got close enough to put Maxi on the ground again, she felt a sudden hit to her chest. "GAAAAGH!!!" the cowgirl cried out as the one-pinch punch combined with the earlier momentum sent her flying across the ring about a few feet.

Rebelle then groaned as she clutched her chest and grit her teeth in pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:27 pm

Maxi smirked upon seeing the results of his one inch punch, it was a difficult move to fire off to be sure. But as Rebelle just felt the results were worth it. The man from Okinawa then moved his fist to his face, blowing on it like one would a gun.

The guardian of the oceans would then take a deep breath and try to rush forward, hoping to wrangle Rebelle into a headlock. And then ball his other hand into a fist, and then raise it up and then slam it forth into the top of the cowgirl's open head. A move that he had called the Dragon's gong, however he'd be open while he attempted to cinch Rebelle into a headlock. Maxi was confident that the recoil from his previous move would assist him in firing off this move, and his guard was down as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:21 pm

Rebelle was still reeling in pain from that one-inch punch, so Maxi managed to get her into a headlock. She would've tried to fight her way out, but her chest still hurt so much that she couldn't ignore it. The other guy then raised his fist up and the cowgirl would only look up long enough to see it punch down on top of her head.

"AGH!!" Rebelle cried out as her head now hurt to add to her chest pain. She now groaned as she held both her head and chest as she was still in Maxi's headlock.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Maxi brought his fist down upon the noggin of Rebelle, like he was ringing a small gong. It didn't look like much but it was an effective technique, something he learned from a chef in Hong Kong. In a fight of course.

The guardian of the sea still had the cowgirl cinched in the headlock, and would try to drive the match home. While trying to maintain the hold he had on Rebelle, Maxi attempted to rush forward and leap off his feet for a running bulldog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:52 am

Rebelle would feel Maxi start to rush forward and she was taken with him under his arm. She was forced to go with his plan as she knew that something big was about to hit her. Maxi would jump up and aimed the cow girl's head downward onto the mat before the big crash.

"GAAAARGH!!!" Rebelle cried out loud in pain as her face took quite a beating. Any more like that and she might be given the same treatment as a Picasso painting. She would be left groaning and panting as she was hurting too much to even grasp her face and turn over to lay down on her back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Maxi had driven Rebelle down hard to the mat, in a hat trick. First there was the one inch punch, then the dragon's gong. And finally a running bulldog, Maxi considered that quite lucky considering how much trouble the cowgirl had been.

But Mr Soryuju had sensed victory here perhaps, and so while Rebelle lay on her back it was the perfect chance to go for a pin attempt. And with that the former wanderer moved his body and practically flopped himself atop her, with the ref moving in for a pin attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next