Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

2 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 5 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 am

The two of them were evenly matched when it came to strength, and, as their pushing contest began, neither Miyabi nor Oksana was able to budge the other. Miyabi started sweating profusely again as she tried to force Oksana back into the corner, finding it very difficult to do so while the Russian woman was pushing back as she was.

“Uurgh…” Miyabi groaned, as she dug in her heels and pushed as hard as she could. <Just give up and lose gracefully, Oksana-san! Gracefully let me shove my butt in your face!> she insisted, as the two pushed against each other, their faces very close as Oksana leaned in and said something in English. Miyabi could only understand about half of the words, but she didn’️t need to know the rest. She got the gist of it.

“No! No no no!” she replied. “I stinkface you bad!”

She would press her face up against Oksana’️s, the tip of her nose flattening against the tip of Oksana’️s. She sniffed, then smirked. <Your face stinks, Oksana-san! It smells like what I had for dinner yesterday!> Miyabi taunted in Japanese as she kept pushing against her foe. She was slowly beginning to get exhausted from all of this pushing, but she knew Oksana had to be tiring, too. Still, Miyabi found herself forced back a step as Oksana seemed to let her anger fuel her. Miyabi would quickly try to compensate, really putting her whole body into pushing as she looked to regain that step and more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 5 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by hamish1024 Sat May 31, 2014 10:48 am

The wrestler’️s plump bodies were hot and glistening with exertion. It wasn’️t lost on Oksana that the stinkface falls were only going to get sweatier as the match progressed, which was even more incentive not to lose again.

The rivalry was intense as their faces pressed together. The Japanese girl’️s meaning was pretty clear as she mimed a bad smell, sniffing with contempt. Oksana growled deeply, baring her teeth, her eyes shining with anger now.

The Russian’️s fury had some benefit as she forced Miyabi back. She knew the sumo would try to come back from this, so Oksana tried to act decisively. She slipped her foot behind Miyabi’️s heel and pushed again, hard, hoping to topple her buxom foe.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 31, 2014 5:55 pm

Fat and muscle crushed together as the two big women strained against each other in their pushing contest. Miyabi was pushed onto her back foot, but she immediately poured on the power as she fought to regain that ground and more.

Oksana bared her teeth and growled, and Miyabi smirked, knowing she had upset her opponent. <Stinky face, stinky face, stinky face!> she sang in Japanese, right in Oksana’️s very stinky face, their noses and foreheads pressed together as they continued to struggle. Miyabi kept on pushing…

…but then, all of a sudden, her face and Oksana’️s weren’️t so close anymore. She wasn’️t on her feet. Unexpectedly, Oksana got a foot behind her leg and tripped her, and the sumo girl, completely off-balance now, would tumble onto her back on the mat underneath her big Russian opponent, letting out a startled yelp as she dropped with a boom onto the canvas.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:04 pm

Oksana’️s growl turned into a triumphant laugh as her smug opponent toppled backwards. The ring shook as one big wrestler downed the other, and the Russian now had Miyabi right at her feet.

“Ha! Not smiling now, eh?” she said with some satisfaction. Oksana was panting with the effort of this match and her white top was becoming transparent with sweat. Still, she needed to keep the pressure on Miyabi if she was to weaken her enough to pull a stinkface on her. Oksana already had something in mind.

Standing over her fallen foe, she would quickly drop onto Miyabi’️s chest, straddling her in a schoolgirl pin, trying hard to trap the younger girl’️s arms so that she would be helpless.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Miyabi yelped as she was tripped and she fell down onto her back, hitting the canvas with a thud. The fall hurt, but it did not deprive her of energy, and as soon as she fell she was flailing her arms at Oksana’️s legs and trying to get her own legs underneath her so that she could lift herself back up into a standing position to continue their sweaty duel.

Oksana did not give her time to recover from the fall, and, with Miyabi still flat on her back, the Russian would drop straight down onto her chest. Miyabi’️s boobs flattened as Oksana’️s butt dropped down onto them, and the sumo trainee let out a gasp as some air was forced from her lungs. She would do her best to remain defiant, however, struggling to push her arms up, though Oksana’️s knees held them to the mat, and kicking her legs wildly. <Get off of me!> Miyabi demanded. <Loser!>

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:25 pm

Oksana looked down and flashed a wicked grin at her trapped foe. Then the buxom Russian began to bounce up and down on Miyabi’️s chest.

“Shut! Up! You! Little! Brat!” she cackled, spitting out an insult with each bounce of her butt, aiming to wind her fallen opponent with her body weight.

After the final bounce, Oksana would move to shuffle forwards, shaping up for a forwards facesit. Planting her denim-clad crotch over Miyab’️s nose and mouth, she would start to try and smother the floored girl to further weaken her resistance.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Miyabi couldn’️t move her arms. Oksana’️s knees pressed down on them, pinning them to the canvas, and despite several attempts Miyabi could not pull those limbs out from underneath her opponent’️s knees. She would growl and groan and kick her legs wildly as she tried to push Oksana off of her, knowing of nothing else she could do but to simply push as hard as she could and hope that it would be enough.

It wasn’️t enough. Oksana was too heavy, and her position atop Miyabi was too steady for the sumo girl to knock her off. Oksana seemed to know it, too. The Russian began to bounce on Miyabi’️s chest, her big rear end slamming down against Miyabi’️s breasts again and again, flattening them each time. Miyabi’️s insides were taking a pounding, too, as she felt each drop of Oksana’️s butt force a little more air out of her lungs. She gasped for breath, trying to keep herself from getting winded, getting dizzy, but it was a fruitless effort, and, by the time Oksana was scooting up to cover Miyabi’️s face with her denim-clad crotch, Miyabi was taking in shallow, ragged gulps of air.

“Guhh…” Miyabi groaned between pants. She looked up at Oksana and frowned, her eyes widening as she saw the Russian’️s crotch approaching her face. <Gu…guwaah! W-what are you doing, you…big loser!> she gasped, continuing to yell as Oksana facesat her, the sound of her voice muffled by the Russian’️s denim.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:30 am

Hearing her opponent’️s groans and feeling her struggles get weaker made the angry Russian smile. She wiggled her hips to get comfortable on Miyabi’️s face, her left hand grabbing a hold of the sumo’️s hair to keep her head in place. She leant forwards in a light grinding action, determined to give her opponent’️s nose a good squashing.

The sight of Oksana straddling Miyabi was a sexy one, but the big Russian was more interested in smothering her opponent than providing any eroticism. She would hold the sumo’️s head under her for several long moments, staring into her eyes, desperate to weaken her resolve as well as getting some revenge.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:21 pm

Miyabi could do little to deter Oksana as the Russian got all nice and comfortable on her face. The sumo trainee could feel Oksana’️s sweaty thighs closing around her head, the smooth skin rubbing against her ears. At the same time, Miyabi’️s nose and mouth were completely covered by Oksana’️s denim-clad crotch, now, and, though she tried to take in gulps of air, no oxygen was managing to make it into her lungs. “Mnnnnnggh!”

Miyabi remained defiant. She stared angrily into Oksana’️s eyes as the Russian pressed her crotch against Miyabi’️s face. It was indeed quite the sexy position, but sexiness was the last thing on Miyabi’️s mind right now. She couldn’️t breathe. She couldn’️t move her arms. She was trapped by her opponent, her struggles to break free slowly becoming weaker and weaker, and all she could think about was how she was going to get out of this and avoid the dreaded stinkface from Oksana when the time came.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Oksana was pleased to be in a position of power over this brat - hell, she probably had the power to smother Miyabi unconscious right now. However, that wasn’️t the aim of the match, and it wasn’️t the Russian’️s plan - she just wanted to get her stinkface revenge on the sumo as soon as possible!

After several long moments Oksana could feel Miyabi’️s struggles weakening. This seemed genuine, especially since the rookie was probably too honest to try and trick her by playing possum. Therefore, as her victim’️s flailing became less intense, Oksana would climb up off of her.

Standing at Miyabi’️s head, Oksana would bend over her and try to hook her arms under the younger girl’️s armpits. From there, she would try and drag her opponent backwards, before dumping her in a seated position in the corner. It would take several grunts of effort to haul Miyabi’️s bulk, but it was only a few feet of canvas to cover, so Oksana was confident she could do it.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next