Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sally Brown vs. Oksana Stankina

2 posters

Go down

Sally Brown vs. Oksana Stankina Empty Sally Brown vs. Oksana Stankina

Post by hamish1024 Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:31 am

To chords of rock music, the buxom, brunette Russian Oksana marched confidently into the arena. She looked upbeat and ready to wrestle. Her simple outfit of denim hotpants and thin white top hid little of her big body - an impressive combination of muscle and weight that would doubtless mean business in the ring.

Behind her tailed her usual partner, her ‘manager’ Katya, petite and lovely as ever, although for once she was allowing the focus to be on Oksana.

The bigger girl clambered up the steps and entered the ring, smiling and raising her arms for the (mainly) cheering crowd. The Russians had a mixed history in AFW but Oksana herself hadn’t made too many enemies. No-one doubted that the rural Slavic girl would wrestle hard, though.

After a few moments of parading the ring and enjoying the applause, Oksana moved to the far corner to await her opponent.

Katya had hopped up to the apron for a brief chat before the bell. “Stay focused, but enjoy yourself,” the little brunette advised. “This other girl seems okay, should be a fun match.”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Sally Brown vs. Oksana Stankina Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Oksana Stankina

Post by TekRobo Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Sally hadn't felt this nervous before a match in ages. It was just a few days after her chat with Kameyo at the diner, where she had wrestled with doubts over her career at the AFW, and positively reaffirmed her position within the AFW, and she already had another match lined up. Her opponent was a girl by the name of Oksana Stankina. Sally had taken the liberty of looking up a few matches with her--she seemed to like doin' these stinkface ones? What was a stinkface, anyhoo? How was it different from the league staple, the facesit? Sally hoped, at least, that Oksana was different from her last foe, Mazzie Lashley. That girl had been wild.

Sally's much more cute, happy, playful-dancing theme started coming on over the loudspeakers, as the American flag patterned, bikini wearing, curvy girl walked down the walkway, grinning and waving to the cheering crowd!

Sally Brown vs. Oksana Stankina 4po98Vg

She rolled in under the ropes and looked up at Okskana, and... blinked. That girl reminded her of, well, herself. She had the same brown hair, brown eyes, pillowy hips, curvy build... Okskana was a little shorter than her, but looked a little more solid. Brown was acutely aware of how easily the crowd, especially those further away, could mistake the two for one another, and was glad for their wildly different outfit choices!

"Well, howdy there, missy!" Sally said, adopting her trademark big grin, and extending a hand to the Russian to shake. "Name's Sally Brown. I think... I think I mighta seen a few of your matches... stinkface, or somethin'?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:16 am

Oksana stretched her arms and rubbed her neck, limbering up as she watched her opponent make her way to the ring. Sally was certainly a big girl and a physical match for her. She seemed confident too, bright and friendly enough to introduce herself and offer her hand.

Oks accepted the handshake and smiled. “Hi Sally. Yes, I’m Oksana, as you say I seem to be getting known for these stinkface matches. Not necessarily my choice, my partner Katya seems to be booking a lot of them…”

She turned and raised her eyebrows at Katya, who simply gave a cute and innocent shrug.

“So yes,” Oksana continued. “Almost surprised she did not book one today to be honest, especially against a wrestler like you…”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Sally glanced at Oksana's partner. Some sorta fancy pants, it looked like. Brown lifted a hand and waved good naturedly to Katya--these two seemed nice enough. They even had a charming little group dynamic going on! Her smile grew a touch more relaxed as she folded her arms, taking a step back from her tall, broad opponent! "Y'know, I don't actually know what a facesit." She mused to herself, one hand flicking up to rub her chin as she thought. "It sounds just like a facesit, but it ain't, so... what is it?" She shrugged, turning her attention back on the other wrestler! "And why's it weird that she ain't settin' up one of these facesit matches between you'n me? She like girls like me?" Sally turned slightly and gave Katya a knowing wink--maybe she'd even make the Russian blush and squirm a little. Probably not, but maybe. That was always fun.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:11 am

Katya was openly ogling Sally in her bikini. When the American saw and winked, Katya's mouth fell open a little, but she didn't blush, controlling herself to smile and lick her lips instead.

"Surely everyone likes girls like you, no?" Katya replied coquettishly.

"Let's just say, if a wrestler has assets, Katya thinks they should be, uh, fully employed." Oksana patted her ample butt by way of explanation.

"Yeah. Sally, did you say you don't know what a stinkface is?" Katya asked, surprised. "You might be good at them! I mean, Oksana is always going to be the stinkface queen, but you would still have talent, I'm sure!"

"Katya..." Oksana tutted. "Stop trying to make matches kinkier. If Sally doesn't know what a stinkface is, that's fine, it's not like I have to use it in every match. I'm sure Sally would rather not know, anyway."

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:09 am

"No, no, y'all have my interest now!" Sally said with a grin, looking the duo up and down. They seemed right for each other--had some sort of fun dynamic. She decided she liked these two--not that that would stop her from going all out on Oksana! She had already committed herself to trying harder in these fights, and try harder she would!

Still, though... what was a stinkface?
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down